Found Deceased IN - Aleah Beckerle, 19, disabled, Evansville, 16 July 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have still not seen coverage of this in Indianapolis media.

IMHO: LE knows what happened- and there's no urgency to the search because they know there's no need. As someone who has spent their professional career caring for children like her- this is incredibly sad and discouraging.

This story is just too sad. If the mother has no idea who took her child, where did she come up with the thought they were taking her to Kentucky?! Did Mom just slip up and say too much?

I have no medical training, however, using my common sense it tells me if this child had grand mal seizures, had to eat specialized food, and all of a sudden is without medicine, the outcome has to be bad. This many days without meds is too long. Was she tube fed?

Why is the police department not organizing these searches? Even if they think/know in their judgement what happened, are they not responsible to give aid in locating this disabled girl who is helpless on her own?

If this wasnt an inside job I wonder about sex offenders? She would be easy to carry off since she cant scream for help. Id be trying to get some polygraph tests if I was LE. Start with the inside. Not accusing anyone at this point but what kind of people visited that house? jmo.

REALLY interesting how the mother tells us all about how she is feeling and never once voices concern for how her daughter must be feeling, or wondering if she's being taken care of in any way, or if she's scared or cold...

That was my first thought too.

I also thought about about a sexual motive for her disappearance. I don't like to type out details as they are just too heartbreaking to think about.

Probably yet another case of bad parents. :(

So many parents murder their disabled children in cold blood and get away with those hate crimes because the masses think disabled people are 'such terrible burdens'. As a disability rights activist, it destroys my heart every time it happens...and it happens all the time.

I grew up in Evansville-it's right on the Indiana Kentucky border, so thinking she might be in KY is not that unusual

From the interview with Aleah's mother:

Cara: "The way I feel is undescribable, I can't even explain it, I don't feel normal like you're supposed to every morning when you wake up.
And I'm very grateful for everybody showing up and volunteering their time and gettin' out here and lookin' for my daughter."

(Reporter): "Who could have taken Aleah, weighing heavily on Cara's mind"

Cara: "My mother, with prayer, you know sometimes she has to just hold me down and just pray over me and I can feel God's presence and I can feel my daughter.
That I know she has to be alive, nobody could be so sick and take her and just abandon her just because of, that feeling that they're feeling towards whoever. I don't understand it, I don't have answers. I can't, I don't even know why someone would ever do something like this to a child period but to a child with special needs that depends on you 100% to love you not hurt you." http://www.14news.com/story/3249332...sville-girl-speaks-out-in-a-14-news-exclusive

Mostly I transcribed this for myself to make sure I heard what I thought I heard her say. She did. And, that's a really interesting thing to say for someone who claims to have no answers. I sure do have to wonder why she said that.

I posted on the fb page and commented that they should look into any ex boyfriends or males the family knows. I got my comment deleted and told to only post about searching for Aleah only.

I posted on the fb page and commented that they should look into any ex boyfriends or males the family knows. I got my comment deleted and told to only post about searching for Aleah only.

I rather doubt Aleah had any boyfriends to worry about since she is seriously disabled. She cannot walk, talk, feed herself, toilet herself, is in a wheelchair, etc (since birth, I believe). Would be a good thought, otherwise.

Welcome to the group here.

I rather doubt Aleah had any boyfriends to worry about since she is seriously disabled. She cannot walk, talk, feed herself, toilet herself, is in a wheelchair, etc (since birth, I believe). Would be a good thought, otherwise.

Welcome to the group here.

I think they probably meant boyfriends or exes of the mom maybe?? Based on the interview mom gave stating Aleah was taken, left abandoned, because of feelings toward someone or something else? ...

You may have hit too close to home...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member