Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
From the interview with Aleah's mother:

Cara: "The way I feel is undescribable, I can't even explain it, I don't feel normal like you're supposed to every morning when you wake up.
And I'm very grateful for everybody showing up and volunteering their time and gettin' out here and lookin' for my daughter."

(Reporter): "Who could have taken Aleah, weighing heavily on Cara's mind"

Cara: "My mother, with prayer, you know sometimes she has to just hold me down and just pray over me and I can feel God's presence and I can feel my daughter.
That I know she has to be alive, nobody could be so sick and take her and just abandon her just because of, that feeling that they're feeling towards whoever. I don't understand it, I don't have answers. I can't, I don't even know why someone would ever do something like this to a child period but to a child with special needs that depends on you 100% to love you not hurt you." http://www.14news.com/story/3249332...sville-girl-speaks-out-in-a-14-news-exclusive

Mostly I transcribed this for myself to make sure I heard what I thought I heard her say. She did. And, that's a really interesting thing to say for someone who claims to have no answers. I sure do have to wonder why she said that.

I thought she just meant she had a "feeling" she was still alive. But it's hard to really tell what she means.

The part that stuck out to me the most was the last bit - "but to a child with special needs that depends on you 100% to love you not hurt you." How does she know her daughter was HURT?

I thought she just meant she had a "feeling" she was still alive. But it's hard to really tell what she means.

The part that stuck out to me the most was the last bit - "but to a child with special needs that depends on you 100% to love you not hurt you." How does she know her daughter was HURT?
She also seems to imply that the person that hurt her is the same one she was 100% dependant on.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

I think they probably meant boyfriends or exes of the mom maybe?? Based on the interview mom gave stating Aleah was taken, left abandoned, because of feelings toward someone or something else? ...

Oh! I think you are right, and I just misunderstood. My apologies! Yes, I wondered if there was a boyfriend or other person close to the family who could be involved. Settling a grudge, perhaps? Is there even a father in the home? According to a FB page of a sister, the "parents" we're asleep......?

To me, this feels a lot like shades of Erica Parsons...

Where is Aleah???

:candle:

Cara: "The way I feel is undescribable, I can't even explain it, I don't feel normal like you're supposed to every morning when you wake up.
And I'm very grateful for everybody showing up and volunteering their time and gettin' out here and lookin' for my daughter."

(Reporter): "Who could have taken Aleah, weighing heavily on Cara's mind"

Cara: "My mother, with prayer, you know sometimes she has to just hold me down and just pray over me and I can feel God's presence and I can feel my daughter.
That I know she has to be alive, nobody could be so sick and take her and just abandon her just because of, that feeling that they're feeling towards whoever. I don't understand it, I don't have answers. I can't, I don't even know why someone would ever do something like this to a child period but to a child with special needs that depends on you 100% to love you not hurt you." http://www.14news.com/story/3249332...sville-girl-speaks-out-in-a-14-news-exclusive

Mostly I transcribed this for myself to make sure I heard what I thought I heard her say. She did. And, that's a really interesting thing to say for someone who claims to have no answers. I sure do have to wonder why she said that.

Thank you for posting and bolding that! I had to re listen and re read. It sure sounds like the mother has some idea what's happened. That someone took her daughter for reasons she knows at least. I don't want to bash victims so mods please delete if necessary. This has all felt so hinky from the beginning but that quote sent it into the stratosphere for me. IMO. MOO. Alphabet soup.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mom is indeed a victim under TOS. But there is nothing wrong with expressing confusion about her recent statements. I find them a bit confusing as well.

Mom is indeed a victim under TOS. But there is nothing wrong with expressing confusion about her recent statements. I find them a bit confusing as well.

And I honestly don't want to bash mom. I cannot even imagine the horror of a missing kid. At the same time, that statement leaves a lot of questions that should be addressed by LE. No stranger walked in this house and removed a special needs young adult without her med and wheelchair. Statistically, it's so astronomical it's not even worth considering.

Thank you tlcya. I've never been put in time out and didn't want to start today.

Praying.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was thinking... I can see a scenario where she's taken from her home, put out in a field or some such place and left there to die. Without her medications for grand mal seizures she is left there to die without her meds and or being exposed to the elements. It would seem to me to be a good cover if she were murdered. They find her and they rule it as accidentally because she doesn't have her meds. LE says that since there is no apparent signs of a break in, they presume she left on her own accord and passed away because of it. Does that make any sense? Fortunately, LE is a lot smarter than that.

This happened to a little boy about 5-7 years ago. He was severely disabled and his caregiver just left him outside in his car seat for days.

Heat can be a huge seizure trigger.

I hope she's ok.

That I know she has to be alive, nobody could be so sick and take her and just abandon her just because of, that feeling that they're feeling towards whoever. I don't understand it, I don't have answers. I can't, I don't even know why someone would ever do something like this to a child period but to a child with special needs that depends on you 100% to love you not hurt you." http://www.14news.com/story/3249332...sville-girl-speaks-out-in-a-14-news-exclusive.

RSBM

One idea: In trying to figure out mom's comment I thought- What if they had reason to suspect someone outside the family wanted to get revenge for something or scare someone in the family? For example, if someone was a witness to a crime and may be called to testify? Taking Aleah could be a way to intimidate and scare that person. I'm not accusing anyone of being involved in anything unsavory. There are lots of possible scenarios in which someone can be targeted for such aggression. Some of those scenarios, like being a witness, are through no fault of their own.

We have all seen enough similar cases here on WS for most of us to have the same inital thought.... But when I look at the pics of this young lady, she looks clean, healthy, well-cared for- like her hair is in cute little hair-do's and stuff. She looks healthier than some of my students who are tube-fed/ wheelchair- bound, who I know are well cared for. I know that's all speculative and based on minimal info.
*Shrug* - I don't know. I know I'm out on a limb here, but something just feels different about this one. I think the family may know, or suspect, more than they are saying. But that could be at the request of LE, or to keep others safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mjinmidwest