Found Deceased IN - Aleah Beckerle, 19, disabled, Evansville, 16 July 2016 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There was a search scheduled for today ... only two people were there :banghead: (Bring Aleah Home, FB)
TexasEquuSearch is requesting volunteers .... will anyone show up for that?

I just saw this too... It's getting to the point where everyone is starting to see the silver lining in this. They don't allow free speech or any suggestions in that group and people are just wanting answers, if I was family and I am being accused.. I wouldn't care if I knew in my heart I am not guilty.. They need to stop sugar coating this search and wasting value time and resources and get justice for this poor defenseless girl who don't deserve this. Speak up and bring some peace and closure to this!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

These ppl on the Facebook page should only have TES on it. No one else. Not even the family. My opinion.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

This is so sad. 2 people showed up? Where is everyone???!! Busy planning their own vacations. Couldn't be bothered. MOO

From the start, this story has had too many red flags.

Let's look at it from another perspective. It seems like it was an inside job. Was it the mother, grandmother, or mother's boyfriend? Any other suggestions?

Who reported Aleah missing? Why or what did they have to gain from going to the police and getting the media involved?
IF, as we suspect it was an insider, would there be another way of accounting for Aleah's disappearance without this alleged abduction story?

Any time one goes to the police, they open their lives up for intense scrutiny. One ought to know that the police will most likely solve the crime and someone is going to jail. So, what is to be gained by knowing that your disabled daughter is going to disappear, or you caused the event to happen and you will spend years in jail? A disabled daughter gone from your life, however, your life is now in a cage. Where do people get their reasoning? *** SPECULATION ONLY***

This is so sad. 2 people showed up? Where is everyone???!! Busy planning their own vacations. Couldn't be bothered. MOO

I saw pictures of plenty of people searching prior to today. My guess is either 1) they didnt hear about the search or 2) they have been so attacked by the people on the social media site that they decided to bail on the situation. I have walked away from missing persons cases when the drama seems really ugly.

I live in Evansville and there are many people that are fed up with the censorship and verbal attacks that were occurring on the Bring Aleah Home Facebook page. I do understand that the family is involved with that page and some people do not think that what they are posting will be read by the family. That being said many people that were blocked (many for no reason or explanation) went over to a new page started by someone claiming to be a family member and the insanity on that page is of epic proportions, going so far as to accuse some people who had been helping with the search as being involve in her disappearance. It got personal enough on that page that whoever the admin is gave out personal information and posted pictures taken from this person's Facebook page. That page seems obsessed about claiming that $10,000 reward in my opinio. We have had heat indexes in excess of 105 degrees here for a week and I think the consensus among those that have given their time to help in the search and are no longer showing is they feel they are being verbally abused and the immediate family, the mother, has only shown up once to the search. The news station did post a new interview with the grandmother this evening. I didn't want to post it since someone else here may have already posted. Some individuals are still searching on their own with the sole purpose of finding Aleah without dealing with the drama filled Facebook group. This is why TES is having to beg for volunteers for the upcoming days. If this were my child I would be out there every day dusk till dawn, I would be speaking to the media, I wouldn't care what people "speculated or believe" about me because it's not about you it's about your child that has the mind of a 6 month old and relies on others and she's been missing for nearly 2 weeks!!! I feel the EPD and FBI do have leads and of course they cannot release the information. I have a lot of respect for the law enforcement in our city. I guess the general public takes the fact that EPD cannot share any evidence or leads as sign that they are not concerned about finding Aleah. I believe it is a matter of the EPD wanting to do right by Aleah and having all of their facts before they make an arrest.

Grandma says Aleah "hollers" when she hears Grandma so I am thinking if someone took Aleah that she did not know, Aleah would have made some kind of noise.
Not much has been said in the media about how communicative Aleah is but most of the MSM stories have alluded to the fact she is non communicative so the comment from Grandma in addition to the pictures posted by the media with the articles where Aleah is clearly smiling and some where she is not tells me she on some level even if it is that of an infant/toddler is able to express herself and as the Grandma says she would holler when she would hear her so she obviously recognizes people that have been a part of her life. My speculation is that maybe the mother owed money to someone and possibly the someone took Aleah and is holding her which makes me question the reward money as well as the account set up at a local back for donations to fund the search. At least in this scenario maybe someone will come forward having found Aleah and collect the reward. At least in that scenario she is still alive and hopefully being cared for, I am sure law enforcement would investigate anyone that "finds" Aleah to see if there is a connection to the family. That's my somewhat positive speculation.

Grandma says Aleah "hollers" when she hears Grandma so I am thinking if someone took Aleah that she did not know, Aleah would have made some kind of noise.

Yes! Excellent point! I watched grandmothers interview last night, I noticed a few things that contradict each other which confuses me and what I'm thinking about this case:

1. Grandmother wrings her hands a lot, nervous? Or just nervous to be in front of a camera in general?

2. Very well spoken and seems to speak about Aleah with total love.

3. Uses past tense at one point

4. Seems to need to really to think before she speaks, as if to be very careful as to what she says and how she says it.

Also, why did mom refuse to be interviewed with grandma?

A ransom theory has gone through my mind as well.

Yeah, I feel the grandma is sincere and seems to love Aleah. Interesting that mom declined to be interviewed.

Yeah, I feel the grandma is sincere and seems to love Aleah. Interesting that mom declined to be interviewed.
I feel like grandma has been the main caretaker for Aleah. I noticed she did choose her words carefully however, she seemed sincere with how she spoke of her granddaughter. She did mention the her daughter (the mother) had been arranging Aleah's room for when she comes home. As a mother I think it would be difficult to process that one of your children could be involved in something of this magnitude. There is likely a lot of shock and denial that goes along with that. The Courier and Press article from last week regarding the father's words from jail as well as why he is in jail just makes me feel everyone living in that home has witnessed a lot of things children should not be exposed to.

Here is the interview with the grandmother. WFIE posted this about 3 hours ago.
http://m.14news.com/14news/db_345625/contentdetail.htm?contentguid=x1jayRXX

I can't understand why the mother declined to be interviewed. If any of my children were missing you can bet I would be in front of the cameras begging and pleading for their safe return. I hate being in front of a camera, but that would go out the window the second something happened to someone I love.

It definitely seemed like the grandmother was regular care giver for Aleah. One thing she said got me thinking. She said something about if she didn't go in there right away when she got to the house Aleah would holler for her. It just makes it sound like she was always in her room. Like she wasn't included with the family.

The grandma also said that the mother is always cleaning the room to make sure it's ready for Aleah to come home. What is she cleaning up?

Something that's been bothering me since the beginning is the picture of her. They keep using the same photo. There are very few pictures of her and many of them seem old. Why? As a mother of 3 there is no shortage of photos. Admittedly you'll find more pictures of the baby than the other 2, but there is always a hand full of recent images of all my children.

I also live in Evansville and had an appt right near their neighborhood this morning so I decided to drive around a bit. They have said that they are handing out fliers and hanging them up, but I didn't see a single one in that neighborhood. I drove by where they said they'd be set up for volunteers to check in to search and no one was there. All that was in that parking lot was a few torn up Aleah posters. Also, all the parking near their house is street parking. Not many homes have driveways. That being said, if someone took her and put her in a vehicle, it would have had to been there a while to ensure a parking spot or they would have had to carry her a distance to where ever the car may have been.

Sorry for the long post, just some of my thoughts/speculations

What a train wreck :( I have a real strong feeling someone very close to this girl knows exactly what happened to her, and is lying through their teeth to everyone about it. I also have a good feeling that the LE investigating will unravel the entire mess, soon. This poor girl did not deserve this.

*snip* All that was in that parking lot was a few torn up Aleah posters. Also, all the parking near their house is street parking. Not many homes have driveways. That being said, if someone took her and put her in a vehicle, it would have had to been there a while to ensure a parking spot or they would have had to carry her a distance to where ever the car may have been.

There is an alley directly behind their house. If someone took Aleah, they could have parked in the alley.

I can't imagine someone from outside the family would kidnap a severely disabled child requiring the level of care that she does. Why on earth would they and how could they give her that care. So -- no.

Now if it were someone in the extended family who felt she wasn't being taken care of by the adults in the home maybe that might make a little sense but they would immediately be caught. So -- no.

It just doesn't make sense as it's been reported.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deadstrangepod