GUILTY IN - Aleah Beckerle, 19, Disabled, Evansville, 16 July 2016 #2 **arrest**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
K2 is synthetic marijuana. Usually it's a type of potpourri that's sprayed with a chemical. It's a different high/feeling compared to marijuana, but smoked the same.

Edit: Sorry for duplicate post.

Also did this guy happen to say HOW this girl died?

No, this has not been stated yet. The officer who wrote the affidavit was careful not to include that if he did tell them, probably because he knew it would be made public.

The first name is spelled differently so it may not be him but a police call at the top of pg 3 of this PDF is relatively disturbing if it's the same Terrence. A cursory FB search tells me it is likely him.

That is chilling

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In case you haven't seen, FB group admin posted a for funeral expenses. Apparently, they are asking for $20,000. That seems like a very large amount of money to me.

A 20K funeral? :facepalm:

BTW, the vast majority of houses in that area are rentals or abandoned homes so tracking down who lives/lived where is tough. Last I heard about 55-60% of Evansville rents rather than owns.

This blows my mind. I live where there isn't enough rentals and the most beat up houses still get sold at a pretty penny and are either rehabbed or tear down rebuild.

I wouldn't surprise me if Roach was sexually abusing Aleah to some degree prior to her disappearance.

I think Roach took Aleah to the vacant house and held her there, intending on sexually abusing her at will.

Aleah likely died from a lack of care and medication and Roach continued to have sex with her corpse even after her death.

JMO

Sick and sad but plausible

In case you haven't seen, FB group admin posted a for funeral expenses. Apparently, they are asking for $20,000. That seems like a very large amount of money to me.
I'm seeing the gofund me as 10k on fb

Sent from my F3311 using Tapatalk

I'm seeing the gofund me as 10k on fb

Hmm, looks like they decreased it because I am sure it was $20k earlier today. I saw some negative comments about it which are obviously now deleted so I think they decided to lower it. I don't know who the person is that set it up (haven't seen that name before) so maybe she set it up without asking the family how much they needed.

EDIT: There is a screenshot of the previous amount as a comment under this admin post: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1568070126822082/permalink/1661069514188809/

So y'all tell me this. This guy admits to coming in through a window and then back out the same window in Aleah's bedroom.
BUT.
Do you remember the mom stating the front door was unlocked when they went to bed and then locked that next morning? I believe someone even made the comment that whoever it was locked up behind them.
Am I missing something? Because these two things contradict each other. If this guy used a bedroom window, the door should have still been unlocked and untouched.

So y'all tell me this. This guy admits to coming in through a window and then back out the same window in Aleah's bedroom.
BUT.
Do you remember the mom stating the front door was unlocked when they went to bed and then locked that next morning? I believe someone even made the comment that whoever it was locked up behind them.
Am I missing something? Because these two things contradict each other. If this guy used a bedroom window, the door should have still been unlocked and untouched.

If anyone needs a refresher, this article has the detective stating that "information was provided that the doors were unlocked" and in this article, Cara states that someone stole a key and locked up when they left.

Also, that first article states in plain terms "there were no signs of forced entry to the home." I'm still on the fence as to whether TR did it. If he did, I definitely think he had help and/or he's lying about how it went down. I'm wondering if LE arrested him because he confessed and they're hoping to smoke out the real culprit since they would think they are going to get off scot free.

Before his confession....was there ever mention of the area near her windows being disturbed in any way?

His actions are strange.

I'm assuming Deion Eastwood also lives in the house next door to where Aleah was found. The house where Roach lived.

Waiting for the announcement that Deion was also involved in Aleah's case in some way.

JMO
I was thinking the same thing, but whoever wrote that article was as clear as mud. Geez, what happened to learning English and writing skills in school? I do wonder how old Deion is, though.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337Z using Tapatalk

Based on posts on the bring aleah home fb it seems the family did not suspect TR at all so this must have hugely blindsided them.

I hate to say it, but the responsibility for this lands at Cara Beckerle's feet. Her decision to bring a drug dealer and a felon into her house, and the people connected to him, killed Aleah. She created the environment where this could happen, and failed to protect her child.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nope. Not that I've ever seen.

That's what I thought.

So are we to believe that this guy went in through her window and carried her back out. But didn't disturb the blinds or any of the things in front of the window? Yeah....I agree with the post quoted below. Those pictures are very telling to me.

Also, I want to remind everyone how tall and skinny the windows in that house are and how far off the ground they are. Look at this side view of the house which IIRC would be the same side as Aleah's bedroom. Yes, there is a ramp on that side of the house but I don't think it would provide much height.

attachment.php

Edit to add: See also 2 views of Aleah's room. How the heck does someone carry a disabled person out those windows and how the heck did that person get in her windows with all that stuff in front of it? Hmm, didn't happen maybe? Yeah, I don't buy his story. Someone fed him lines and told him what to say, IMO, and he's getting some details wrong which is why things aren't matching up to what we have been told already.

attachment.php

attachment.php

I hate to say it, but the responsibility for this lands at Cara Beckerle's feet. Her decision to bring a drug dealer and a felon into her house, and the people connected to him, killed Aleah. She created the environment where this could happen, and failed to protect her child.

I agree. Plus the fact that she's so into drugs...if you'd focus a little less on your next high and a little more on your girls who need their mother, we could've had a different ending. She's guilty of neglect at the very least, but too much of this just doesn't add up. The fact she didn't notice the blinds or anything around Aleah's window was disturbed, the door magically locking itself...fishy. Plus she EVENTUALLY stated a back/bath room window was left open...well the perp took her out the damn bedroom window. So what's that got to do with the other window being open? They would've said if it was Aleah's bedroom window open, because that's suspicious as hell.
Also, I "heard" and I only say that because I don't know how true it is...that when LE came and was looking in her home, all other Windows were locked.
I dunno.

I think the thing that bothers me most about this case is that there are no facts. I'm sure LE knows a crap ton that they can't share yet, but I'm talking about the story leading up to when she was taken. It's changed and then changed again, all the while her mother denies she's changed her story. We don't have a concrete statement on anything.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Helangel
Back