GUILTY IN - Aleah Beckerle, 19, Disabled, Evansville, 16 July 2016 #2 **arrest**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
From what I understand, people were planning to protest the vigil.

This is not true. People wanted to plan a protest (she even said protest wasn't a good word choice) to bring attention to Aleah's case. Nothing was ever said by the original poster that it was to protest the vigil. It's like those FB pages are a big game of telephone. The "protest" suggestion was to be done with signs to remind people and LE that Aleah is still missing, and she cannot be forgotten. This was independent of the vigil, and not once was it said or suggested by the poster to protest the vigil. But, someone started that rumor, and it took off like wildfire. I had to leave all the FB groups because it is by worse the craziest I have ever seen, and I've seen some bizarre stuff.

This is not true. People wanted to plan a protest (she even said protest wasn't a good word choice) to bring attention to Aleah's case. Nothing was ever said by the original poster that it was to protest the vigil. It's like those FB pages are a big game of telephone. The "protest" suggestion was to be done with signs to remind people and LE that Aleah is still missing, and she cannot be forgotten. This was independent of the vigil, and not once was it said or suggested by the poster to protest the vigil. But, someone started that rumor, and it took off like wildfire. I had to leave all the FB groups because it is by worse the craziest I have ever seen, and I've seen some bizarre stuff.

There are many groups dedicated to Aleah and unless you're in all of them, it's really hard to tell what was being planned and by whom. After re-reading a bunch of posts, I figured out that someone suggested a protest/demonstration to keep Aleah's name in the media (since the family doesn't seem to want to) and someone ELSE suggested that they protest the vigil (or at the vigil). That second person deleted their post (I can't even figure out which group it was in but I definitely remember seeing it) and then the rumor spread that the vigil was going to be protested.

Aleah, I can't remember now if it came to me in a dream - but I still picture you tucked away in a quaint little cabin. You're being cared for by a little elderly lady and she has the warmest smile. She never leaves your side. You're covered in a soft blanket and you are so comfortable. You're happy, safe and at peace.

It never changes - I wonder if it was in a dream? Wherever it came from - it's lovely. I'm holding out hope you were rescued and granted this serene bliss.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pretty sure we can discuss this since the case itself has been discussed in news articles about Aleah. The case regarding Demarco Roach (Cara's boyfriend) where he shot the gun in the house in June has been dismissed and he was released from custody today. I really wonder if they cut a plea deal of some sort. What does this mean for Aleah? He sure made it seem like he was sad that he couldn't search for Aleah, will he start searching now that he's out?

Thanks Jess......I wonder where he's staying.

I was thinking the same thing. It looks like the restraining order was dropped too. Doesn't the person who filed for the restraining order have to drop that? Or maybe it expired?

I was thinking the same thing. It looks like the restraining order was dropped too. Doesn't the person who filed for the restraining order have to drop that? Or maybe it expired?

They expire.

Now that Mr. Roach is out, maybe there will be some action.
Probably not, but we can hope. ; )

Pretty sure we can discuss this since the case itself has been discussed in news articles about Aleah. The case regarding Demarco Roach (Cara's boyfriend) where he shot the gun in the house in June has been dismissed and he was released from custody today. I really wonder if they cut a plea deal of some sort. What does this mean for Aleah? He sure made it seem like he was sad that he couldn't search for Aleah, will he start searching now that he's out?

All yesterday (at the sentencing hearing), according to the court records https://public.courts.in.gov/mycase/#/vw/Search

State files motion to dismiss (all charges)
Defendant ordered released from custody
Order(s) of protection (that name the Cara, Aleah and one other minor child) ordered rescinded by the court

So... that's certainly interesting. On 8/30 he plead guilty to only 1 charge (criminal recklessness) and the entry in the record shows "Early Trial scheduled for 08/31/2016 at 8:00 AM was cancelled. Reason: Agreed Resolution."

My understanding of a plea agreement is that if the def. agrees to plead guilty (which he did) to at least one of the charges, the others will be dismissed or reduced. But to have all charges dismissed and the protection orders also cancelled by the court all on the same day, seems odd.

Unless of course, part of the "agreed resolution" was that he (Roach) agreed to offer the courts information or his testimony in another case? Just thinking out loud.

Another highly likely scenario is mom and the young girls refused to testify. No testimony, no witnesses, very slight chance of winning the court case. So the prosecuting attorney pitches a softball and rather than roll the dice (and stay in jail), Demarco agrees to plead guilty to one lesser charge. He goes home, and the prosecuting attorney can log a conviction "win" for their file. Since there are posts in other places (Evansville Topix website) that Demarco has been seen back at Cara's house, that seems to make sense.

Conspiracy theory: maybe Demarco had someone take Aleah to get Cara and the girls to drop charges? Maybe now Aleah will magically reappear? ;)

Conspiracy theory: maybe Demarco had someone take Aleah to get Cara and the girls to drop charges? Maybe now Aleah will magically reappear? ;)
That would be fantastic! I don't think I'd even be mad at him. Anything so she's home

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using Tapatalk

Does anyone know anything about Jodi Powers Search and Rescue group? There's an interesting discussing about it in the official Aleah group. Doesn't sound right to me but I don't know anything about them and whether the group is legit.

Or maybe the person who took Aleah was trying to get revenge at Marco and took the opportunity whilst he was in jail.So now Marco is out maybe there is going to be some more old fashioned Evansville beatdowns happening.

Does anyone know anything about Jodi Powers Search and Rescue group? There's an interesting discussing about it in the official Aleah group. Doesn't sound right to me but I don't know anything about them and whether the group is legit.

Unfortunately, the comments are off and must have been deleted. It does sound odd, but then the admin has not always made sense to me, either. I don't recall the name of this search group coming up anywhere else before this, though.

Unfortunately, the comments are off and must have been deleted. It does sound odd, but then the admin has not always made sense to me, either. I don't recall the name of this search group coming up anywhere else before this, though.

I still can see it (the conversation regarding Jodi Powers Search and Rescue: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1568070126822082/permalink/1586829641612797/). Not only does the admin's comment not make sense, it's also inappropriate, IMO (it was actually even worse before she edited it; you can see the "unedited version" by clicking on "Edited"). So, she has zero tolerance for "negative comments" being made about her family, yet it is OK for her to make an inflammatory claim about someone else ... (SMH)?

Jodi Powers Search and Rescue Technologies appears to be a legitimate organization (https://www.facebook.com/JodiPowersSAR/about/?entry_point=page_nav_about_item&tab=page_info: confirmed by Facebook as an authentic page). It was started after Jodi Powers went missing in 2010 (sadly, her body was found by TES 26 days later: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?113563-KY-Jodi-Powers-19-Earlington-28-August-2010).

I just get the general sense that no matter how hard others try to help this family find Aleah (e.g., this organization, the Dr. Phil show, people organizing a vigil, etc.), for some inexplicable reason, they put a stop to it. They are always appreciative of monetary donations, though ... IMOO.

I still can see it (the conversation regarding Jodi Powers Search and Rescue: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1568070126822082/permalink/1586829641612797/). Not only does the admin's comment not make sense, it's also inappropriate, IMO (it was actually even worse before she edited it; you can see the "unedited version" by clicking on "Edited"). So, she has zero tolerance for "negative comments" being made about her family, yet it is OK for her to make an inflammatory claim about someone else ... (SMH)?

Jodi Powers Search and Rescue Technologies appears to be a legitimate organization (https://www.facebook.com/JodiPowersSAR/about/?entry_point=page_nav_about_item&tab=page_info: confirmed by Facebook as an authentic page). It was started after Jodi Powers went missing in 2010 (sadly, her body was found by TES 26 days later: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?113563-KY-Jodi-Powers-19-Earlington-28-August-2010).

I just get the general sense that no matter how hard others try to help this family find Aleah (e.g., this organization, the Dr. Phil show, people organizing a vigil, etc.), for some inexplicable reason, they put a stop to it. They are always appreciative of monetary donations, though ... IMOO.

Your last paragraph says it all, IMO. For some reason, they find fault with every attempt made to help them, or make an excuse as to why it can't be done. is no wonder there is so much scrutiny on this family.

Thanks for the info on this particular search group. Sounds legitimate to me, also, but I was unable to find time to look it up today. I am off to see if I can read the unedited version......

But why would he be allowed back at the house with the children, if it's true.
For the life of me, I cannot even make a list of known facts, other than Aleah is missing. The time frame of disappearance, locked or unlocked door, medical history of Aleah- not even touching Cara's-, needed medication vs. possibly needs meds, cannot move independently vs. crawls at times....the list goes on and on. That doesn't even include the arrests over the false confession fiasco. What is actually known, and independently verified? Does anyone have a list that family, LE, and media all give the same version of? I feel like I'm chasing my tail trying to make anything make sense.

I wonder if Cara and the guy who just got out of jail, will be at the search this weekend.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mconnectseo
Back