GUILTY IN - Aleah Beckerle, 19, Disabled, Evansville, 16 July 2016 #2 **arrest**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Is this Roach man the one Cara got emotional over in the interview, or was that another man?

But why would he be allowed back at the house with the children, if it's true.
For the life of me, I cannot even make a list of known facts, other than Aleah is missing. The time frame of disappearance, locked or unlocked door, medical history of Aleah- not even touching Cara's-, needed medication vs. possibly needs meds, cannot move independently vs. crawls at times....the list goes on and on. That doesn't even include the arrests over the false confession fiasco. What is actually known, and independently verified? Does anyone have a list that family, LE, and media all give the same version of? I feel like I'm chasing my tail trying to make anything make sense.

I don't think there is even one "fact" that hasn't changed in this case. How one sorts out the truth is beyond me. You are a good soul, Dockins, but I don't see how we can make an accurate timeline for anything. I have never been so frustrated with a case as I am with this one.

Is this Roach man the one Cara got emotional over in the interview, or was that another man?

Pretty sure it was another man, the one who has been cleared. The interviewer asked about her ex and I am fairly certain that Cara doesn't consider Demarco to be her ex...

But why would he be allowed back at the house with the children, if it's true.
For the life of me, I cannot even make a list of known facts, other than Aleah is missing. The time frame of disappearance, locked or unlocked door, medical history of Aleah- not even touching Cara's-, needed medication vs. possibly needs meds, cannot move independently vs. crawls at times....the list goes on and on. That doesn't even include the arrests over the false confession fiasco. What is actually known, and independently verified? Does anyone have a list that family, LE, and media all give the same version of? I feel like I'm chasing my tail trying to make anything make sense.

For the same reason(s) single moms so often tend to take back the horrible guy over and over and over again? I honestly wish I could give a more accurate answer. As for the legit timeline and verified facts, your guess is as good as mine. I suspect due to the level of drug use (legal or otherwise) and criminal history among this crowd of folks which naturally brings with it a lack of honesty where it comes to LE, I don't know that I trust anything any of them say. Aside from the fact that Aleah is gone.

*If* this DeMarco Roach is Aleah's father, and had nothing to do with her disappearance, (evil aside) maybe something will shake loose with him out of jail. One can hope.

https://www.facebook.com/JordanTVNe...005643797641/1260174847347378/?type=3&theater

Well, that didn't last long. Apparently, Demarco got arrested...for possession of a firearm by a felon, the exact same thing he was just in jail for. This time he's in federal custody, though, very interesting.

Im reading around SM, that its common for the state to drop charges so that the feds can take over. I wonder if is was all strategic to see if he would lead them to Aleah?
I mean how flipping dumb can one be to get out of jail 48 hours ago and go grab a gun when you already havd 5 felonies?
Answer; apparently pretty dang dumb.

Interesting that the feds didn't just pick him up out of state custody, they let him go home for a day. Maybe that was to mess with his head, to get him to crack when they rearrested him...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Im reading around SM, that its common for the state to drop charges so that the feds can take over. I wonder if is was all strategic to see if he would lead them to Aleah?
I mean how flipping dumb can one be to get out of jail 48 hours ago and go grab a gun when you already havd 5 felonies?
Answer; apparently pretty dang dumb.
Didn't something similar happen to Wesley Hadsell? State dropped gun charges for the felon, and the Feds took over? (AJ Hadsell's stepdad).

Didn't something similar happen to Wesley Hadsell? State dropped gun charges for the felon, and the Feds took over? (AJ Hadsell's stepdad).

Yep, pretty much the same deal with that creep. This clown show in Evansville almost makes the Hadsell clan look normal. :facepalm:

Search Continues for Aleah Beckerle

http://www.tristatehomepage.com/news/local-news/search-continues-for-aleah-beckerle

Interview with grandma on the news. Interesting quote: "It's been two months, seems like...so much longer than that."

I'm probably reading too much into that statement but does anyone else feel like grandma is leaving clues??? First, it was about mom cleaning the house a lot. Then, it was "there were times" that they felt overwhelmed. And now, it's "it seems like so much longer than that." I'm probably just reaching here but man, I wish it were true.

Yes, we get it. 2 months.

Was there a SEARCH (not vigil) yesterday?

It was posted on FB earlier this week and I can't find anything on it now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, we get it. 2 months.

Was there a SEARCH (not vigil) yesterday?

It was posted on FB earlier this week and I can't find anything on it now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

According to the "search continues" article/video, there was a search yesterday and only 4 people showed up.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mconnectseo
Back