GUILTY IN - Aleah Beckerle, 19, Disabled, Evansville, 16 July 2016 #2 **arrest**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I found some interesting info on mycase.in.gov going back to 2007. Just MOO but piecing it together with the info re: the warrant for phone info.... once again, just my opinion.

I cannot believe this has gone on this long.

I'm just hoping that LE is carefully gathering the evidence needed to convict the person(s) who took Aleah. I hope she is found safe and sound but with each passing day, my heart aches a little bit more and my hope dims. How someone could harm her is beyond me. I just hope LE gathers whatever is necessary so the DA can put the monster(s) away for a very very long time.

I ran the same search and I'm not seeing anything related to Aleah's case. I see a lot of DWS, DUI, possession and theft but nothing related to her. Oh - and some battery/ DV but again, nothing related. And the warrants for body attachment mean that the defendant did not show up for court so those are warrants for arrest for the named defendants.

I guess since people are having trouble, I must have done something else to get them to show up but I can't figure out what I'm doing different other than what I listed in the instructions.

I'll just list out the case numbers I found. You can search by case on https://public.courts.in.gov/mycase/#/vw/Search

82D02-1608-MC-001701
82D03-1608-MC-001703
82D05-1608-MC-001706
82D05-1608-MC-001862
82D03-1608-MC-001853
82D05-1608-MC-001875

If you go up or down by a digit, you might find other related cases but I removed any from my list that have names of minor children.

There are others out there with random phone numbers that very well *could* be related but I don't know for sure so I'm not listing them. There's also one that is for a cell phone. It says something along the lines of cell phone (it lists a brand name but I can't remember what it is, I think it's a Samsung Galaxy) from D and that's all you can see of the case. It could be Deb Wollner or Donna Robertson. Or it could be someone else completely.

Just saw this on one of the (mostly non crazy FB groups). I'm freaking out! What's going on??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm not local so I can't find any coverage on it other than the above referenced FB page. I'm praying so hard. I guess part of my prayers are a miracle she'll somehow be found alive, but also if she is found deceased that we will know she is at peace and that justice will be done.

Praying. I don't have a good feeling about this though.

For those who are not local like me you can check for updates at 14news.com.

This is so sad. Just so sad. I wonder who finally decided to sing like a canary and what they got in return for it.

I'm so disturbed that she was out there all summer long. I can't wrap my head around this. Embracing you Aleah with love.

This is so sad. Just so sad. I wonder who finally decided to sing like a canary and what they got in return for it.

Roach cut a deal with the Feds? In any case, I don't think this is a case where someone stumbled upon her. I'm hoping for an arrest(s) to follow immediately. Feeling so terrible for Aleah :(.

Roach cut a deal with the Feds? In any case, I don't think this is a case where someone stumbled upon her. I'm hoping for an arrest(s) to follow immediately. Feeling so terrible for Aleah :(.

That's what I'm thinking too, in my. Someone spilled their guts and knowing these people it wasn't out of the goodness of his/her heart. MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PIBrilliant
Back