GUILTY IN - Aleah Beckerle, 19, Disabled, Evansville, 16 July 2016 #2 **arrest**

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I can't copy and paste from the article on my phone, but interesting that the LE Official said the community and LE want answers but didn't mention the family.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"'We want closure for the community. We want to bring this case to a resolution so people will know what happened,' Sgt. Cullum said. 'There are so many unanswered questions right now. Not only do community members have those questions but so too do the investigators.'"

BBM.

That paragraph really stood out to me as well. Without saying it, Sgt. Cullum is basically saying that the family has the answers to the questions the community members and the investigators have. I really don't think Roach has anything at all to do with Aleah's disappearance.

"'We want closure for the community. We want to bring this case to a resolution so people will know what happened,' Sgt. Cullum said. 'There are so many unanswered questions right now. Not only do community members have those questions but so too do the investigators.'"

BBM.

That paragraph really stood out to me as well. Without saying it, Sgt. Cullum is basically saying that the family has the answers to the questions the community members and the investigators have. I really don't think Roach has anything at all to do with Aleah's disappearance.

That's how I read it as well. Thanks for copying and pasting that paragraph!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BBM.

I don't either. I think it has everything to do with Wollner using Aleah as leverage to get something she wanted. Then it went sideways.

Late chiming in on this, but there are a couple of procedures she COULD have had, one being brain surgery that removes the portion of the brain that is causing the seizures. This is unlikely to be the procedure since she already had brain damage from the meningitis (Which caused the CP). The second is something called VNS, Vagal Nerve Stimulator. It requires a magnetic "wand" to stop the seizures, should they get out of hand. Regardless, she was obviously still on seizure meds, and to my knowledge, none of the seizure meds (unless they are rescue meds like diastat/valium) can be stopped without a weaning process. Doing so almost always causes increases in seizures which can lead to status epileptus. THAT is what potentially kills people who do not take their seizure meds. IMO regardless of the procedure, if she was still taking medication for seizures and just stopped that would be a very bad thing.

New admin post: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1568070126822082/permalink/1590154494613645/

So they're doing a car wash to raise funds for an out of town group to come in when they've had lots of suggestions for free help to come. I was suspicious about this and then I looked at the Facebook page for the search team they want to bring in and saw this. So they picked a team that will protect their "image," I see...

Also, if you notice in the admin post, they mention that money can be donated at United Fidelity Bank. There's some confirmation that they've opened a second bank account. The original account was at Old National Bank. Hmm.

Also, it's not an admin post but admin commented on it and confirmed it was a "legit" fundraiser. They're selling Aleah t-shirts for $21.99 a pop on a t-shirt selling site where the base price is $13.75, so they're "earning" $8 per t-shirt. The admin said it is to go for this "Truth Seekers" group to come in.

I'm a point where I can only shake my head. Aleah will be found and then I hope swift justice prevails. These people make me sick.

New admin post: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1568070126822082/permalink/1590154494613645/

So they're doing a car wash to raise funds for an out of town group to come in when they've had lots of suggestions for free help to come. I was suspicious about this and then I looked at the Facebook page for the search team they want to bring in and saw this. So they picked a team that will protect their "image," I see...

Also, if you notice in the admin post, they mention that money can be donated at United Fidelity Bank. There's some confirmation that they've opened a second bank account. The original account was at Old National Bank. Hmm.

Also, it's not an admin post but admin commented on it and confirmed it was a "legit" fundraiser. They're selling Aleah t-shirts for $21.99 a pop on a t-shirt selling site where the base price is $13.75, so they're "earning" $8 per t-shirt. The admin said it is to go for this "Truth Seekers" group to come in.

I know it isn't legal, but I'd rather see truth serum used than Truth Seekers. When I saw the latest video of the mom smiling during all the police activity, I told myself, "She knows they won't find Aleah here". I've never seen family at a potential 'find' looking and acting like that. IME, a family is usually distraught and anxious in appearance. A mom never stands there thinking her dead child has been found while having a Cheshire Cat grin on her face, unless she was on some meds, which is possible.
But, after the released search warrants, changing stories, and LE, I truly believe she holds all the answers.

I know it isn't legal, but I'd rather see truth serum used than Truth Seekers. When I saw the latest video of the mom smiling during all the police activity, I told myself, "She knows they won't find Aleah here". I've never seen family at a potential 'find' looking and acting like that. IME, a family is usually distraught and anxious in appearance. A mom never stands there thinking her dead child has been found while having a Cheshire Cat grin on her face, unless she was on some meds, which is possible.
But, after the released search warrants, changing stories, and LE, I truly believe she holds all the answers.

Every time I see her smile, all I can think is duper's delight. She thinks she's fooling people.

If someone opens a missing person donation account at a bank, does the bank usually donate to it? It seems they are desperate to raise money, but AFAIK LE doesn't charge for their searches and it's pretty cheap to supply water and snacks to 4 volunteer searchers.

I hate to say this, but I don't think anyone will donate to Aleah's family if they are even slightly aware of what has transpired since her disappearance. I think the only hope of raising money would be a third party not affiliated with the family or "seeking the truth if it doesn't involve the family being guilty".

The grandmother puzzles me. I was under the impression she was there a lot.

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using Tapatalk

If someone opens a missing person donation account at a bank, does the bank usually donate to it? It seems they are desperate to raise money, but AFAIK LE doesn't charge for their searches and it's pretty cheap to supply water and snacks to 4 volunteer searchers.

I hate to say this, but I don't think anyone will donate to Aleah's family if they are even slightly aware of what has transpired since her disappearance. I think the only hope of raising money would be a third party not affiliated with the family or "seeking the truth if it doesn't involve the family being guilty".

The thing is, raise money to do what? Aleah is NOT hiding in the bushes out back. Whatever was done to her or with her she's probably far enough away from the house she went missing from that those 4 searchers are not going to find her. I'm pretty convinced the only way she's going to be found is when LE have enough to charge someone with her abduction and then they confess what they did with her, as a part of a plea agreement or something.

The thing is, raise money to do what? Aleah is NOT hiding in the bushes out back. Whatever was done to her or with her she's probably far enough away from the house she went missing from that those 4 searchers are not going to find her. I'm pretty convinced the only way she's going to be found is when LE have enough to charge someone with her abduction and then they confess what they did with her, as a part of a plea agreement or something.

I certainly agree with you. One/many/all of these names that keep popping up know exactly where Aleah is and how she got there.

BBM- the searches of course :rolleyes: And maybe raising the reward.

Probably not either of those things.

http://44news.wevv.com/volunteers-in-beckerle-search-hope-to-hire-private-investigator/

And another one. Apparently, they want to hire a private investigator. Anyone know what a PI could possibly do in a missing persons case where it's impossible the person left of their own free will?

Also, I am so sick and tired of the whining about people complaining about them on the internet. Why do they care so freaking much whether people are talking about them negatively? If it were my family member missing, I wouldn't care even a little bit what people were saying about us on the internet and the only reason I'd even BE on Facebook is to sleuth or get people to share information. I wouldn't be sitting around reading what people were saying about me.

They are probably just saying they want to hire a PI to try and get those donations rolling in.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PIBrilliant
Back