IN - Aliahna Maroney Lemmon, 9, Fort Wayne, 23 Dec 2011 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
In his freezer....

So that explains the "much much closer"...

These are the places I have found that Michael Plumadore has lived in on whitepages.
Jupiter, FL, Miami, FL, Evansville, IN, Shelby, NC, Grover, NC

I am sorry to post this :cry:

Missing girl was struck in head, dismembered

Thirty-nine-year-old Michael Len Plumadore appeared in court Tuesday morning on a preliminary charge of murder, accused of killing 9-year-old Aliahna Lemmon early Thursday.

According to court documents filed in the case, Plumadore clubbed the little girl in the head with a brick while she stood outside this trailer in early morning hours Thursday.

http://www.journalgazette.net/article/20111227/LOCAL07/111229621

SICK <modsnip>! My guess is she ran out the door to run home to tell her Mom what SICK thing happened to her inside that 'house of horror' trailer & he caught up with her & killed her before she could get away :(

eta..He claims as she "stood there" outside..BS!! And it def is FAR worse just like some posters had said last night.

Just read this entire thread and I am so mad. Avoidable,pointless. I am mad at the family. Any of whom could have stepped in an had these girls not that the reasons for the girls not being home are even enough to overcome them not being home,trusted family friend or not. What exactly did this guy do that earned this amount of trust??

I wouldnt want to be kicked out of my home because someone had the flu or was grieving or whatever the issue was, not to mention none of that helps the PTSD that the poor tiny victim may have been suffering from. Her poor sisters. Will they ever enjoy another Christmas??

Just reading up on this. RIP sweet little girl xoxoxo

Did this light up and smoke a cigar after he did whatever evil he did to Aliahna???

Just read this entire thread and I am so mad. Avoidable,pointless. I am mad at the family. Any of whom could have stepped in an had these girls not that the reasons for the girls not being home are even enough to overcome them not being home,trusted family friend or not. What exactly did this guy do that earned this amount of trust??

I wouldnt want to be kicked out of my home because someone had the flu or was grieving or whatever the issue was, not to mention none of that helps the PTSD that the poor tiny victim may have been suffering from. Her poor sisters. Will they ever enjoy another Christmas??

They will all have PTSD now.

What in the world was he planning to do with the body parts in his freezer?

These are the places I have found that Michael Plumadore has lived in on whitepages.
Jupiter, FL, Miami, FL, Evansville, IN, Shelby, NC, Grover, NC

I wonder if we should be looking around for other missing children from these areas, I am so broken hearted over this :cry:

In the freezer. Why didn't LE fully search his trailer the day she was reported missing? She was there all along. I will NEVER understand how this was missed for a full two days after she was reported missing.

So, the little ones were right - they did see her go out the front door.

Maybe she lived there before her marriage to David in 2009. Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't Tarah live with Amber in a trailer?

When she was posting comments on the WANE site (that are no longer there so I don't have a link) she posted that she was on her way to Indiana from Florida.

OMG I'm just so sick, that poor little Angel

Soar with golden wings Aliahna

:rose:

Wow, even worse then I feared. RIP sweet Aliahna, nobody can hurt you any more.

The big question is...is Aliahna the first? Are there more?

BBM. Apparently he groomed them well.

There is no way Aliahna is his first victim. I sure hope LE is looking at his background under a microscope for other potential victims.

They will all have PTSD now.

The 2 sisters for sure but I have a feeling some other 'family' members may not..They never appeared to be overly concerned about her being missing & they'd also have to admit to themselves they are to blame for putting the poor child in that situation in the first place..I don't see them as the type to go there at all.

She couldn't have gone out the door Friday like he said. She was murdered Thursday.

I'm seeing conflicting reports on that. The articles from this morning said police believed she was killed the same day she was reported missing. Either way though, the girls were right but perhaps were confused on the specific day.

IMO that makes it even worse for Grandma says he was a trusted friend for many years then I saw a vigil where David Story stepgrandfather says Michael wouldn't harm a child. What the heck! And they live out of town?:waitasec:
When she was posting comments on the WANE site (that are no longer there so I don't have a link) she posted that she was on her way to Indiana from Florida.

What in the world was he planning to do with the body parts in his freezer?

A Jeffrey Dahmer? Keep them as a token to relive the crime at another time?

I'm livid LE did not find these remains sooner. I've defended LE's actions in this case up until this news was released. To have to be TOLD by the perp where to find the remains, when the remains were in the perps home is inexcusable.

In the freezer. Why didn't LE fully search his trailer the day she was reported missing? She was there all along. I will NEVER understand how this was missed for a full two days after she was reported missing.

This could be because the trailer was owned by Grandpa. With the recent death it is possible ownership was in probate and they might have worried about evidence being thrown out for an illegal search, etc. Can't come-up with any other reason that they wouldn't have received a search warrant for the trailer until Monday.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scorpioo18
Back