IN - Aliahna Maroney Lemmon, 9, Fort Wayne, 23 Dec 2011 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
So grandpa is a RSO for sure? Am I allowed to say that since he is deceased? I am kind of a new poster. If he is, maybe that's where she has PTSD. And the guy taken care of her has 3 felonies? Sorry, I am behind. You guys are the greatest and find the information so fast. I hope to be as good as you someday :). I really want to make a difference in these cases since I am not there to help.

Thank goodness that someone gives a carp about this kid!

BTW, I looked again at MP's FB. He has over 600 friends, so that's a lot. In the A names alone, of which there are tons, he seems to have only two friends who are underage, one being Aliahna. The majority are young women with jobs, etc. And a few wrestler, UFC type guys.

Are we looking at the same profile? #1. Most of the people are FB fakes, many with suggestive pics if you dig deeper? If its not a real person, what's the need to be friends with them? #2. Several of them have sexual undertones listed in their info and I highly doubt their birthdates are even correct. Some tell to message them if anyone wants to "chat". #3. Having 600 some friends and 90% of them being female, while not against the law is creepy and perverse to me seeing the nature of many of these girls' pics.

Look at the people he "subscribes" to. They certainly do not look older than 20.

Put all that together with the fact that he is taking care of 3 little girls...major hink to me.

It also says he is self employed and loving it. Wonder what he does for a day job?

Who's to say that the family friend isn't more of a parent himself? Do we have any ideas what the girls living arrangements were prior to "about a week" ago? Who's to say the girls didn't essentially live at the trailer while the grandfather was alive, and just have mom's place as a residence address?

The family friend could be more of a mother than their mother is, because the simple fact at the bottom of this is that her mother allowed her to be unsupervised with a sex offender, family or not. And one would assume that her stepfather made the same choice with his daughter. I will try to give him the benefit of the doubt that he didn't necessarily know. We'll have to see.

I'm not attacking her mother, just thinking out loud.

So grandpa is a RSO for sure? Am I allowed to say that since he is deceased? I am kind of a new poster. If he is, maybe that's where she has PTSD. And the guy taken care of her has 3 felonies? Sorry, I am behind. You guys are the greatest and find the information so fast. I hope to be as good as you someday :). I really want to make a difference in these cases since I am not there to help.

Yes, he was a sex offender, convicted of child molestation. Here is a link:

http://www.in.gov/apps/indcorrection/ofs/ofs?previous_page=1&detail=159050

and yet LM 'claims' her too

my word
who IS this baby's daddy??

AND DM is friends with MP too????

Are we looking at the same profile? #1. Most of the people are FB fakes, many with suggestive pics if you dig deeper? If its not a real person, what's the need to be friends with them? #2. Several of them have sexual undertones listed in their info and I highly doubt their birthdates are even correct. Some tell to message them if anyone wants to "chat". #3. Having 600 some friends and 90% of them being female, while not against the law is creepy and perverse to me seeing the nature of many of these girls' pics.

Look at the people he "subscribes" to. They certainly do not look older than 20.

Put all that together with the fact that he is taking care of 3 little girls...major hink to me.

It also says he is self employed and loving it. Wonder what he does for a day job?

I would not be surprised if a lot of the 'female' fake busters are guys; some of the pics look like Poser art, Poser is a computer art program, I have it on a desk top computer. As for the others, it looks like any of my bro's or BIL's FB pages. Chatting, texting and FB are the way to communicate, it is easier than talking on the phone. In my family we have the time zones from Germany to Hawaii covered, it's easier to post or text than figure out time differences.

There is a group that my flu-fried brain can't think of the name right now, they go on the internet to bust pervs.

btw, if her mother has the same flu I have had, I can understand being unable to be up and around. The extent of my 'travels' are from our bed to the recliner in the living room or the tv room, I have zee energy.

I hope there is resolution to this, would be great if she is found soon and is back home with her family. The pictures of this little girl are adorable; she always has a smile and she doesn't appear to be neglected, as in dirty/bruised/dark circles under eyes. She may have been curled up in the chair because she was excited to go to the party.

Well it is facebook, which I am not into, but I am not sure who you expect him to be "friends" with on there. If he is a living breathing single guy he would set off more alarm bells with me if he didn't have a friends list loaded with attractive young ladies. If I bothered with facebook my friend's list would probably look similar. I'll be honest, I have ZERO male friends who's photos I want to look at. Not a one.

Interesting for me, his facebook does answer one question that I had wondered about: is he gay? Answer: probably not.

I don't care if this guy was a close family friend or not. It sounds like he didn't even make sure these girls were fed as he seemingly slept thru breakfast and lunch. His fb activities give me cause for worry too. Not a normal sounding guy at all.

http://www.wataugademocrat.com/2008/0107/0111sheriffreports.php

One of MP's crimes where he fled Indiana and was found in Charlotte, NC. It's in MSM so I thought it would be safe to post it.

Very last paragraph of this article.

Did he just get out of prison recently? I'll have to check when grandpa got out. Another site says the mobile was in grandpa's name and MP is still staying there. Did they meet in prison? Not a good place for little children with 15 RSO's. Did you see how close some of these mobiles are to each other? Maybe a few feet apart. I'm not liking the info coming out.

Not accusing anyone but facts are 15 RSO's, a mom with the flu for a week letting her little girls go live with a man who fled a crime in Ind & was arrested in NC, & was living with the mom's RSO father up until he passed away early this month, who was charged with molesting a child. Not good at all.

I am not sitting on the fence in this particular case because I cannot sit in one place long enough. I am veering wildly from one extreme to the other. I go from 'knowing' the family friend is guilty of being a child molester, to thinking he was just being a helpful friend in their time of need. I really do not know what to think in this case yet.

eta: The reason I keep thinking this is not a child molester is because the mom and the stepdad let their 3 girls live in his trailer for a WEEK. Who does that if the guy is a perv?

Okay something that has been bothering me....if all of my kids were planning on going to a birthday party and one of them got on a coat and said they were going to it, my other one would be screaming his head off that he was going then too. And by some miracle that he wasn't screaming at that moment he would bug me all day about going to it since the other child had already gone to it.

Okay something that has been bothering me....if all of my kids were planning on going to a birthday party and one of them got on a coat and said they were going to it, my other one would be screaming his head off that he was going then too. And by some miracle that he wasn't screaming at that moment he would bug me all day about going to it since the other child had already gone to it.

I agree with you. I doubt that Ali ever said that to her little sisters. I wonder if the family friend just made that part up.

Child molesting
Sec. 3. (a) A person who, with a child under fourteen (14) years of age, performs or submits to sexual intercourse or deviate sexual conduct commits child molesting, a Class B felony. However, the offense is a Class A felony if:
(1) it is committed by a person at least twenty-one (21) years of age;
(2) it is committed by using or threatening the use of deadly force or while armed with a deadly weapon;
(3) it results in serious bodily injury; or
(4) the commission of the offense is facilitated by furnishing the victim, without the victim's knowledge, with a drug (as defined in IC 16-42-19-2(1)) or a controlled substance (as defined in IC 35-48-1-9) or knowing that the victim was furnished with the drug or controlled substance without the victim's knowledge.
(b) A person who, with a child under fourteen (14) years of age, performs or submits to any fondling or touching, of either the child or the older person, with intent to arouse or to satisfy the sexual desires of either the child or the older person, commits child molesting, a Class C felony. However, the offense is a Class A felony if:
(1) it is committed by using or threatening the use of deadly force;
(2) it is committed while armed with a deadly weapon; or
(3) the commission of the offense is facilitated by furnishing the victim, without the victim's knowledge, with a drug (as defined in IC 16-42-19-2(1)) or a controlled substance (as defined in IC 35-48-1-9) or knowing that the victim was furnished with the drug or controlled substance without the victim's knowledge.
(c) It is a defense that the accused person reasonably believed that the child was sixteen (16) years of age or older at the time of the conduct, unless:
(1) the offense is committed by using or threatening the use of deadly force or while armed with a deadly weapon;
(2) the offense results in serious bodily injury; or
(3) the commission of the offense is facilitated by furnishing the victim, without the victim's knowledge, with a drug (as defined in IC 16-42-19-2(1)) or a controlled substance (as defined in IC 35-48-1-9) or knowing that the victim was furnished with the drug or controlled substance without the victim's knowledge.
http://www.in.gov/legislative/ic/2010/title35/ar42/ch4.html

Indiana's legal description of the crime of child molesting.

http://www.wataugademocrat.com/2008/0107/0111sheriffreports.php

One of MP's crimes where he fled Indiana and was found in Charlotte, NC. It's in MSM so I thought it would be safe to post it.

Very last paragraph of this article.

Did he just get out of prison recently? I'll have to check when grandpa got out. Another site says the mobile was in grandpa's name and MP is still staying there. Did they meet in prison? Not a good place for little children with 15 RSO's. Did you see how close some of these mobiles are to each other? Maybe a few feet apart. I'm not liking the info coming out.

Not accusing anyone but facts are 15 RSO's, a mom with the flu for a week letting her little girls go live with a man who fled a crime in Ind & was arrested in NC, & was living with the mom's RSO father up until he passed away early this month, who was charged with molesting a child. Not good at all.

I also found an MSM article (pay per view) where he assaulted a bus driver. (year 2000). I can link if anyone wants but there is only one paragraph to read.

(Not saying he is responsible just looking at the environment that Aliahna was in prior to going missing which also would include more than likely her Grandfather as well be cause her Grandfather is reported to have lived with this man prior to passing and they all lived in the same community as Aliahna's Mom too)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Egladva
Back