IN - Aliahna Maroney Lemmon, 9, Fort Wayne, 23 Dec 2011 - #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Are we looking at the same profile? #1. Most of the people are FB fakes, many with suggestive pics if you dig deeper? If its not a real person, what's the need to be friends with them? #2. Several of them have sexual undertones listed in their info and I highly doubt their birthdates are even correct. Some tell to message them if anyone wants to "chat". #3. Having 600 some friends and 90% of them being female, while not against the law is creepy and perverse to me seeing the nature of many of these girls' pics.

Look at the people he "subscribes" to. They certainly do not look older than 20.

Put all that together with the fact that he is taking care of 3 little girls...major hink to me.

It also says he is self employed and loving it. Wonder what he does for a day job?

A single man who likes sexy women doesn't freak me out. If most of his "friends" are actually fake profiles used as a front for phone sex numbers, or sex chatting, it makes sense that they would look younger. Most of the girls who market themselves that way either are, or pretend to be under 30. You don't see a lot of older strippers, phone sex operators, that kind of thing, featured. They may actually be older but they post photos of someone else, who is much younger and strip clubs advertise with photos of 18 year olds, not the 40 year old, washed up "dancer" who comes out at the end of night when everyone is too tired to care anymore.

I have a problem with a single, unrelated man caring for three little girls for a week, period. The fact that his FB shows he is attracted to adult women, not little girls or minors, makes it the tiniest bit better for me. (But still completely inappropriate, IMO).

Sadly, I know a whole heck of a lot about pedophiles. Few have active fantasies about adult women at all. It's child *advertiser censored* that's found on their computers, not adult *advertiser censored*. Because they like little kids. The girls I saw featured on his friends list did not look any younger to me than any girl you see in playboy or the back of a magazine offering call girl services.

My concern is that he lived with and cared for an RSO, lives in what appears to be a pedophile sanctuary and is single at 40. And he agreed to take on three little girls, including one with special needs, for a week. Huge red flags for me. Huge. Pedophiles know how to ferret each other out and they do befriend one another. If he is a man who would never hurt a child or an animal, why did he have such an intimate friendship with a man who did exactly that?

I am not sitting on the fence in this particular case because I cannot sit in one place long enough. I am veering wildly from one extreme to the other. I go from 'knowing' the family friend is guilty of being a child molester, to thinking he was just being a helpful friend in their time of need. I really do not know what to think in this case yet.

eta: The reason I keep thinking this is not a child molester is because the mom and the stepdad let their 3 girls live in his trailer for a WEEK. Who does that if the guy is a perv?

Child molesters are not branded. They do not announce their intentions or their true nature. They tend to associate with women who are single moms or otherwise do not have a strong male presence around for their kids, women with economic or drug issues, women who neglect their children, or have children with "behavioral problems", etc. They then "befriend" the child or children: "I'll take em' off your hands for awhile. No problem!" Yeah, no problem. In any event, if this friend does have such issues, how was mom or step-dad supposed to know that?

Respectfully snipped...I had asked that earlier...a knock on the door don't cut it. And IMO a polygraph, which LE claims they adminisitered, don't cut. The only thing that cuts it with me when a life of a missing child is at stake is an actual search of offender's premises.:banghead:

Yeah, remember Jessica Lunsford? She was alive when LE came knocking at Couey's door.

A sheriff's department spokesman says Fort Wayne authorities plan to meet Monday afternoon to plan their next move after two straight days without a search for the girl.
http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/story?section=news/national_world&id=8479968

JMO, but that sounds to me like "Oh crap, the big boys are here. Look busy."
I don't normally question LE this much, but it's been two days. And she's 9. She didn't go to the store and decide to drive to Vegas instead. She didn't run away to a friends house. She's a 9 year old girl with disabilities and emotional problems. Get off your butts and go search something, LE.

Thank you. This is ridiculous.

It sounds like MP had a run in with police, or other official type...
O/T-even more interesting is his status as fugitive...but don't even go there! There is an RSO in Colorado City Tx (Hailey Dunn case) that is wanted in Oregon- the don't/won't extradite.

Mckee says she has her own ideas about who might have Aliahna. "I think it's somebody she knew. She had two younger sisters that she loved very much and that she took care of. This little girl was very outgoing, very loving. She wouldn't leave her two little sisters behind."
http://www.indianasnewscenter.com/news/local/Missing-Juvenile-136180558.html

I know it's just the comments of a neighbor and may not mean much, but her description doesn't sound like a kid with ODD or conduct disorder to me.

Boy, I really hope this little girl has run off and is hiding somewhere. I doubt it, but I'm hoping for a miracle.

Tarah Souders to request permission to bring a dangerous dog into the city for her handicap daughter.

http://www.centerville-ia.org/text and pdf files/Agenda 04-05-10.pdf

This is from the Centerville city council meeting from April 5, 2010. Means nothing in regards to her disappearance, but I'm trying to find out when her disabilities arose, and this would indicate that they were present before that point in time.

Tarah Souders to request permission to bring a dangerous dog into the city for her handicap daughter.

http://www.centerville-ia.org/text and pdf files/Agenda 04-05-10.pdf

This is from the Centerville city council meeting from April 5, 2010. Means nothing in regards to her disappearance, but I'm trying to find out when her disabilities arose, and this would indicate that they were present before that point in time.

OT, but what type of "dangerous dog" would be a service dog, I wonder?

Pit bull or rottie, they both make wonderful service dogs :)

OT, but what type of "dangerous dog" would be a service dog, I wonder?

O/T-ish- I flew on a plane once with someone who had a 'dangerous' dog as a help for anxiety, being held by two thick chains....they may not have had anxiety...but everyone sitting close by sure did.

sooo...wonder if they got it?

They usually won't extradite a fugitive unless it's something bigger but depends on the state too. I know, there was one here last year from another state & that state wouldn't come get him even with 8 warrants showing from that state.

My state I've read will release fugitives that other states just won't or can't pay for the expense to pick them up. And we wonder why chit happens..duh. (just venting out loud)

So where was the dog for the week she and her sisters were with the family friend?

I'm pretty late joining in so I apologize for the fact that I'm sure this question has been answered somewhere but..

Why is LE not conducting any searches for Aliahna? I don't get it.

So the FBI just arrives today, Aliahna has been missing since Friday. Left alone at 6am supposedly by her caretaker or fun vacation with MP. Not reported until 8 pm or so. Whoever had 14 hours or did they have from the start of Christmas vacation until last Friday since they were going to stay at a friends for Christmas vacation per the article posted about the neighbors reactions. Aliahna's friend. How sad. So her vacation may have started the week before like my grandchildren got out too.

Talk about a safe environment for young girls. There are 15 "registered" sex offenders that live in a trailer park of about 24 trailers, per one article. So add to that number how many non-registered SO's also residing in that unsafe haven. This does not sound like good odds. The litttle girl has been missing since Friday morning. The friend of family person in charge of them was asleep when this girl left on her own. Considering the odds, here comes another senseless tragedy. Poor sweet innocent little girl probably had no idea of the dangers she was facing daily in that environment.

IMHO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Henry Cooper
Back