IN - Aliahna Maroney Lemmon, 9, Fort Wayne, 23 Dec 2011 - #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
This guy won't show on Vinelink just being arrested. He's in a county jail and hasn't been formally charged possibly unless I missed that part. The threads are flying!

So, from this statement, it could be a week possibly before the 23rd or only a day, but I'm thinking she was out for vacation possibly on the Friday the week before. 19th? Did he promise a Christmas for the girls during mom's illness & her duress of her father dying? Oh gosh, why even try to make sense of it, it's dang time this stops! Aliahna was just a kid. RIP lil one. gah

Lemmon was reported missing on Dec. 23 and investigators believe the crime occurred sometime before that time.

He is showing up on Vinelink. He has been charged. She was out of school Wed, Thurs and Fri of last week. I think he killed her early Friday morning. I realize 6yo's aren't the best at relating things according to time but I think if the sisters were questioned properly they could give information as to when they last saw her. JMO

Someone linked something upthread about an open warrant in Florida? Which I think was for assualt but I'm not sure the exact specifics. I only read what was posted and didn't go to the link.

He's wanted on a Florida warrant for absconding. He didn't finish his probation. He was guilty of assaulting a LEO/Fireman/Emt

OMG!! I left for a bit came back and saw that she has been found deceased :( Now I will go read. D&*%$, I knew this wasnt going to end well, but you always have that hope....

Tonight was the first time I saw his facebook account. I couldn't believe the young girls on his site. I got the creeps looking into his eyes. Poor little girl. I hope she didn't suffer too long. I feel sick. I pray her sisters didn't see it happen.

Anybody else wondering what the grandfather died from? This guy doesn't seem to be the optimal "caretaker".

:(

CNN is covering this now saying little Ana had hearing and sight problems plus emotional problems.
CNN still saying she is missing and no update on an arrest.
OUT FRONT CNN is way behind on their news!

I am deeply saddened by the news of Ali's death....but I am not surprised. This one had that awful feeling to it right from the start, and it wasn't hard to figure out who the guilty party was either.

I hope Ali's sisters didn't witness anything.

RIP Ali. I am so sorry that this happened to you.

snips

Sheriff Fries would not say where Aliahana's remains were found, except that they were "well within" one mile of where the crime occurred. He believes details will laid out in a probable cause affadavit. He also would not comment on the condition of the girl's remains.

Investigators believe Aliahna was killed last Friday,

Sheriff Fries said they arrested Plumadore after his third interview with investigators. He gave "indication as to his involvement in this," according to Fries, and where the body could be found.

Plumadore has a criminal history. Fries says he has convictions for non-violent crimes, mostly out of Florida and mostly dealing with auto theft.

http://www.indianasnewscenter.com/n...d-Dead-One-Charged-With-Murder-136243618.html

BBM

Hate to be morbid and I haven't read any of the official accounts, but possibly the "mention" of the nightmare during the night by MP was actually a cover-up in case something were heard by one of the other girls?

This poor little girl. All she wanted to do was to have a good time at the birthday party :cry:

I threw my phone down and just shook my head after reading your theory on the nightmare. It's so disturbing my mind didnt want to go there but it makes sense. I hope the sisters have a safe place to go and access to plenty of therapy.

No No NO not another child :( Pure Evil! Sorry, I just clicked on the link and read found deceased and am well I can't put it into words....................

She was wearing a long brown sweater/coat with a wide belt of same fabric, possibly attached, I think with pants or leggings underneath. Very very sad face, vacant stare. I watched her during the program and it seemed to me she was either sad or so traumatized by something that she had "vacated" and didn't even inhabit her body. She looked right at me for the longest time and did not respond one whit to nonverbal cues. When I walked right by her after program was over and smiled/waved, then spoke, her eyes followed me with a vacant stare but she did not show a single grain of reaction. Hearing about Ali's visual impairment made me wonder if this was the case for this girl or if this was indeed Ali herself. She looked just like her. She was very short also, shorter than classmates by a good bit. Was Ali short?

Bumping in case this was missed. I really want to know if this was Ali or not. This girl has haunted me since we left Indiana the day after this. I really felt this child needed intervention, but she was with a school group and 5 teachers so I figured she was surrounded by professionals who saw her every day. :(

snips

Sheriff Fries would not say where Aliahana's remains were found, except that they were "well within" one mile of where the crime occurred. He believes details will laid out in a probable cause affadavit. He also would not comment on the condition of the girl's remains.

Investigators believe Aliahna was killed last Friday,

Sheriff Fries said they arrested Plumadore after his third interview with investigators. He gave "indication as to his involvement in this," according to Fries, and where the body could be found.

Plumadore has a criminal history. Fries says he has convictions for non-violent crimes, mostly out of Florida and mostly dealing with auto theft.

http://www.indianasnewscenter.com/n...d-Dead-One-Charged-With-Murder-136243618.html
BBM

Umm except a Florida offender search tells a different story. I personally consider assualt on LE/Firefighter/EMS a violent crime....

http://www.dc.state.fl.us/Absconder/detail.asp?Bookmark=1&From=list&SessionID=77865197

05/08/2000BATT.LEO/FIRFGT/EMS/ETC.05/30/2000MIAMI-DADE00146661Y 0M 0D

I wonder, was it the investigators from the FBI that were able to extract a confession out of this ? The local LE had all weekend and nothing. But today the FBI gets on the case, and there you go, confession, he told them where her body was. I am not trying to be disrespectful to local LE, I think they do the best job they can, but I think that the FBI should be called in immediately in a missing child case. Not that this would have saved Aliahna, she was already gone by the time she was reported missing. But it might save some other child. I just think the FBI is more equipped to handle these situations.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roxie1892
Back