IN - Aliahna Maroney Lemmon, 9, Fort Wayne, 23 Dec 2011 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I cannot believe I am even discussing this... so we are just going to talk about "objects."
Our fridge/freezer recently broke... so I have been thinking about and looking at them a lot recently.

What kind of fridge/freezer did he have?

If the freezer was on the top/fridge on the bottom... he could not have fit something 4 feet tall and 41 pounds in it.

If the freezer/fridge were side by side... ice maker or not... you COULD fit something 4 feet tall and 41lbs inside.
After removing everything, including the shelves from it.

However, after emptying it, removing the shelves and putting the contents somewhere...
How would you keep that freezer door shut with that weight behind it?

If he had a deep freeze (highly unlikely in a mobile home) that would easily hold something 4 feet tall and 41lbs...
We've actually seen much larger objects put in those for long periods of time.

The only probable way he put something 4 feet tall in his freezer is if he had a side by side.
What kind of fridge/freezer he had would help us to know how big the item(s) were that he stored in his freezer. :twocents:

I was thinking more of a "bottom drawer" fridge - the kind with the freezer on the bottom. They were popular was back in the day - I had one in the 80's and that "drawer was huge (easily could have held her). They are also now bringing them back - with the freezer on the bottom.

There could have also been a "stand alone freezer" - maybe in a laundry room or even on a back porch.

JMHO

I cannot believe I am even discussing this... so we are just going to talk about "objects."
Our fridge/freezer recently broke... so I have been thinking about and looking at them a lot recently.

What kind of fridge/freezer did he have?

If the freezer was on the top/fridge on the bottom... he could not have fit something 4 feet tall and 41 pounds in it.

If the freezer/fridge were side by side... ice maker or not... you COULD fit something 4 feet tall and 41lbs inside.
After removing everything, including the shelves from it.

However, after emptying it, removing the shelves and putting the contents somewhere...
How would you keep that freezer door shut with that weight behind it?

If he had a deep freeze (highly unlikely in a mobile home) that would easily hold something 4 feet tall and 41lbs...
We've actually seen much larger objects put in those for long periods of time.

The only probable way he put something 4 feet tall in his freezer is if he had a side by side.
What kind of fridge/freezer he had would help us to know how big the item(s) were that he stored in his freezer. :twocents:

I don't know .. my kids could curl up in a ball about the size of a dinner plate! Exaggerating, of course, but she looks tiny. If he put her in a pillow case all curled up, I think he could stuff her in there.

Think of a little tiny 40 lb girl curled up in a chair .. not very big.

Before we keep rolling along with the rumor of other children, I havent seen any media that indicates there were.

Anyone else?

Same here . . . nothing in MSM just what was "suggested" via FB & comment sections of MSM.

(I have not included it in time line thread as well as MP being an RSO in the time line thread)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nana46 View Post
I swore I would not follow this case yet here I am
I just do not get it at all anymore. What is it gonna take to keep these precious children from dying and or being abused>?????????????
IMHO,It will never stop unless Parents/Step-Parents /Boyfriends/Girlfriends etc. stop handing over their children to abusers esp.KNOWN CHILD Molesters!!!!!
I am not bashing mom just speaking the truth IMO.Last week on AMW 2 sisters were handed over to a pedophile first from their Aunt ,who watched them when mom was in jail,then from mom when she got out.Mom is on the run.

My heart and sympathy are with the victims always.............IMHO that little angel and her siblings are the true victims..........Mom was okay with leaving 3 young children alone for days with a KNOWN CHILD Molester! If you put a CHILD in a lions cage,and they get eaten you would go to JAIL!
__________________Brought over.

BBM

There is nothing out there that MP is "known" child molester.

The radio station that had the article out yesterday clearly stating MP was a registered sex offender has reworded the article.

http://www.goblueridge.net/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=14218

If you read my posts, you will see that I have been trying to get the radio station to be more specific with regards to how MP was located.

It maybe as simple as MP rented a room, of which, perhaps a RSO once lived, or was living with a RSO, and LE stopped by to do a check on RSO and there was MP. They may have ran a background check on MP and found Indiana's warrant as being a fugitive and sent him back to Indiana.

The radio station is suppose to get back to me with more information from the Sheriff on how MP was located, etc., etc.

Her medical records would be protected under the privacy laws so we're imo not likely to have any other confirmation apart from what the family says.

I for one would like to know if the people making the ADHD diagnosis (if she has one) were aware of the abuse she had gone through (if she had been a victim prior to being diagnosed).

One of the exclusion criteria for ADHD is

The PTSD or other psychological consequences from the abuse might manifest themselves as ADHD like symptoms.
http://www.ritalindeath.com/ADHD-Criteria.htm

My Grandson and older sis told of abuse, mom and BF changed it around after I had police and dyfus involved.Both kids all of a sudden mom says kids are horrible liars gets them diagnosed ADHD and put on meds till we stepped in and fought them on it.Easy for abusers to get over by blaming the kids saying the kids are liars.When in fact the abuse and not allowing children contact with both dads and grandparents after telling us about abuse, psychological consequences from it was the REAL reason manifest themselves as ADHD like symptoms.

UMMMM...do the police have this laundry??????

According to neighbors Greg Shumaker and Mike Tulley, Plumadore had worked for Aliahna's grandfather, Jimmy Lemmon, a registered sex offender, who had emphysema and also lived in the mobile home park. Plumadore took care of him and in return lived in his home.

Jimmy Lemmon died Dec. 3, and Plumadore continued to live in his home. The neighbors said Plumadore's only source of income was donating plasma, and they were beginning to wonder how he'd pay the rent. They said that after Jimmy Lemmon died, Plumadore seemed depressed but lately seemed to be recovering. Shumaker and Tulley agreed there was nothing in Plumadore's behavior to indicate he would do such a thing.

“He was a friendly guy,” Tulley said.

They said the only unusual change in Plumadore's behavior was an increase in laundry. Shumaker said they washed his laundry for him, but on Friday he showed up with an extra load. Otherwise, he seemed fine.
http://www.fortwayne.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20111228/NEWS09/320097837

Ummmm...aren't these two people also on the WatchList? UHHH...where is this laundry?

Well that information surely catches your eye. Surely if they noticed any blood stains on those clothes they would have immediately reported it to the investigators, right?

BBM

--according to the affadavit for probable cause

http://www.journalgazette.net/assets/pdf/JG1026141227.PDF

--"early morning hours" Thursday Dec.22nd, he killed her, placed body in the freezer

--"late evening hours of Thursday Dec.22nd and into the early morning hours" of Friday Dec.23rd, he dismembered the body w/ a hacksaw

so, that would have given him about 24 hrs. of "freezing time".

That makes sense. :(
It also makes me wonder if any of the family went over there to eyeball these kids during that week. That is 24 + hours where your child is sleeping at the home of a "friend." You live probably within yards of this guy's trailer. It sounds like very sketchy parenting to me. I see ZERO excusable reason (with the facts that we have at this point...more information will come out) why you can't check on your children in person daily. You live two doors down essentially. I can think of zero reason why not. NONE.

Or, we have at least one special needs child who on the surface, if her diagnoses as related in the media are accurate, needed a lot of attention and she was likely a very difficult child to parent. Children with her profile, as I understand it, can be a challenge. If Mom is sick and step dad is bringing home the bacon, and there is a previously trusted caregiver willing to watch them and keep them entertained rather than housebound with a sick mom and possibly a sleep deprived step dad-why not take advantage of it?

I doubt Mom forsaw this. Or grandmom. No one thought this man would chop up one of the children clearly. JMVHO.

Mom may not have known someone would chop up her child, but she has a history of at least one child being placed in an unsafe situation that resulted in sex abuse. Then what does she do? Based on the reccommendations of sex offenders, she moves to a sex offender infested mobile home park and proceeds to let her children spend alot of time with a sex offender grandfather and his felon roomate. It's not a leap to suspect mom of bad parenting to the criminal extent. She willingly exposed her kids to danger. IMO, mom is not in the position to plea ignorance, lack of knowledge, or hindsight in this case.

The fear little Aliahna had for getting the prior men in "trouble" seems to indicate she knew these men. If she didn't it would seem they had enough access to her to ingrain that fear into her.

Mom's list was pretty specific and we dont know if Aliahna had any previous abuse whatsoever, right? I am not trying to persuade anyone, but I dont think we can completely throw out the possibility that this was an act of fear and frustration by the babysitter. IMO. I still think this is more like a confrontation that went to far, she left the house and he creamed her on the steps.

The rest is souless. Actually, all of it seems souless. :(

Then there should be tons of blood on the steps. I don't think there was, though. What 40 year old, single man wants to take care of three little girls for a week solid? A felon who is a fugitive? Who just happened to have a very cozy relationship with an RSO? Also, his statements about Aliahna crying for her mother in the middle of the night - well, it could be just a case of sudden rage, but I don't get that sense yet. Because such a guy would have likely snapped at some time prior, during the week. And it appears no one heard a thing? No yelling? No build up to the murder? My sense is that he killed her to silence her because he was abusing her and didn't want to get caught.

Aliahna was abused by two perps when her family lived in IA. According to statements made by her stepfather, that was the cause of her PTSD. She felt bad about getting the perps in that case in trouble, so she didn't tell right away. There is no proof that she was previously abused by MP, but as far as prior abuse, it was documented and both perpetrators were caught.

Wow. This is horrible. This baby was molested not once, but TWICE? And then her family decides it's a good idea to move to a pedo park, next door to pedo grampa? And then she's given to a fugitive for a week? No wonder this child is dead. Her history makes the decisions of her family all the more appalling.

According to neighbors Greg Shumaker and Mike Tulley, Plumadore had worked for Aliahna's grandfather, Jimmy Lemmon, a registered sex offender, who had emphysema and also lived in the mobile home park. Plumadore took care of him and in return lived in his home.

Jimmy Lemmon died Dec. 3, and Plumadore continued to live in his home. The neighbors said Plumadore's only source of income was donating plasma, and they were beginning to wonder how he'd pay the rent. They said that after Jimmy Lemmon died, Plumadore seemed depressed but lately seemed to be recovering. Shumaker and Tulley agreed there was nothing in Plumadore's behavior to indicate he would do such a thing.

They said the only unusual change in Plumadore's behavior was an increase in laundry. Shumaker said they washed his laundry for him, but on Friday he showed up with an extra load. Otherwise, he seemed fine.

Ummmm...aren't these two people also on the WatchList? UHHH...where is this laundry?

Well isn't that cosy, two RSOs washing a murderer's bloody rags for him.

I do hope these people have been thoroughly questioned because they seem to be such good friends.

Did MP leave the other girls alone in the trailer when he visited the RSOs to do his laundry or were they with him?

Maybe he had extra laundry because he had three kids at his house.

as far as I know, MP was no RSO. Rather he was a parole violator who had been on the lamb for a warrant in FL having to do with assaulting an LEO. MP was introduced to Grandpa Lemmon (an RSO of child molesting variety) by neighbor/friend/previous prisonmate.

MP came to live with Grandpa Lemmom when his emphysima(sp?) got bad, to "help out".

It has been reported in MSM (statement from Step Grandpa Stone) that Aliahna was abused by two males in Iowa, who were subsequently jailed

So Pomodore is a confirmed convicted child molester? I know, I am starting to sound like a broken record.

Sorry for replication but

OMG - I think I just responded to another post regarding this (is it flying that fast). Plumadore was not an RSO, at least not in IN . . . Patty G was awaiting confirmation from "MSM" source that published the article reflecting Plumadore/perp was an RSO IIRC in NC 2007; however, I haven't seen confirmation except the ONE article (in Thread #2) which was an AM radio station in NC (I think the AP picked up on it last night but have only seen one article).

waiting for Patty G! I know she's doing the work (she is so awesome) :blowkiss:

That makes sense. :(
It also makes me wonder if any of the family went over there to eyeball these kids during that week. That is 24 + hours where your child is sleeping at the home of a "friend." You live probably within yards of this guy's trailer. It sounds like very sketchy parenting to me. I see ZERO excusable reason (with the facts that we have at this point...more information will come out) why you can't check on your children in person daily. You live two doors down essentially. I can think of zero reason why not. NONE.

--exactly.

--mom last saw them after school on tuesday, did she pack them each a bag to take over to "uncle mike's" ? ( or was she too ill with the flu to do even that? )

--these girls would have needed fresh clothes, pj's etc.

--and now knowing that mike only gets $$'s from donating plasma----what about food? wasn't she concerned about what they were being fed over there?

This story get's worse and worse. I am having a hard time with temporary paralysis of mom. Maybe her ailment was more complicated and private. It is likely that LE has her medical records as well.

The extra laundry may have been to "rid" of whatever took place that whole week. This Park is sounding more and more like a Park of Horrors.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214