IN - Aliahna Maroney Lemmon, 9, Fort Wayne, 23 Dec 2011 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait - someone help me please in what month/year did this family move to FW? What state did they move from?

I can't help myself from forming an opinion when I see a news headline reading what he communicated to press, "Father of slain girl says he's overcome with grief" -then see FB basic information saying:

About me: "i have 2 great girls"
Activities: "Taking Care of Daughters" (listed as only activity)

Really? Don't you kinda have 3 daughters, man? You taking good care of em, are ya?

That's all I have to say about that. It just gets my goat big time.

Me too, Madilu! And he says in interviews that he knew MP too. Again, I do think MP has been acquainted with TS for a long time.

I think I am going to reserve an opinion on bio dad's comments until we find out how involved he was in Aliahna's life.

Yes... I have quite a few questions regarding bio dad, too! But I will be patient :innocent: and wait until new MSM reports fill us in.

One of the mourners, Norma Haskins, said she moved to the mobile home park in June, a few weeks before Aliahna's family, and lives next door to them.
http://www.news-sentinel.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20111229/NEWS/111229666

A 9-year-old girl whose body police allege was dismembered by a man in Fort Wayne, Ind., last week attended Winter Street Elementary School in Hagerstown.

Aliahna Lemmon was a student at Winter Street Elementary School from January to June 2011, Washington County Public Schools spokesman Richard Wright said.

http://www.herald-mail.com/news/hm-...-lived-in-hagerstown-20111229,0,2373850.story

Based on this she survived about six months in this trailer park.

Wait - someone help me please in what month/year did this family move to FW? What state did they move from?

Earlier this morning, I linked an article that said the family moved from Hagerston, IN in July 2011. (I think it was Hagerston, IN.) Apparently, the family had friends there still, as the school feels it is necessary to bring in grief counselors for the kids when school resumes.

Talking about mothers packing up belongings of their dead child, I had a friend whose younger son was accidentally shot and killed 10+ years ago. He had went to McDonalds sometime earlier in the day prior to his being killed and had eaten his hamburger, etc. in his bedroom. To this day, his room is just the same as it was that last day including his hamburger and fries wrappers. She says she just can't bring herself to part with any of it. I think if I were in a similar situation, I would be the exact same way.

I know that everybody reacts differently to the death of a child...in my case, it was a long long time before I could pack up anything he touched. I could not bear it. We came home from the funeral home and someone had moved his bike from the front porch (only trying to be helpful) thinking it would be hard for us to see it......not so. I immediately got it and parked it back where I could see. I smelled his clothes. I sent someone to the hospital to retrieve the clothes he was wearing when he was hit by the car. I just can't imagine parting with his stuff....they tell you not to make sudden changes....give it time and all that. I guess I don't understand this move on the mother's part but I suppose it is not for me to say. This case is sooooo sad. I pray this piece of **** burns for everything he did to this little angel.

My SIL is very much into The Sims. She plays it constantly. In it, she has created this woman who kills her children all the time - unless they are girls, which she keeps. Ironically, she's currently the prime suspect in the suffocation death of my 6 month old nephew...

Oh, Lori_TX, I am so sorry!

Unbelievable.

"A pickup loaded with large cardboard boxes Wednesday afternoon signaled a mother's grief just a few days after her little girl met a grisly death.

Family and friends of Aliahna Lemmon, the 9-year-old who was found bludgeoned and cut to pieces Monday, were removing the girl's belongings from the mobile home where she lived.

Aliahna's mother, Tarah Souders, couldn't bear to look at her daughter's possessions any longer, so they would be taken to a storage facility, said Allen Souders, the girl's stepfather.

“She just can't stand to be around this stuff after what happened,” he said."

--what about her little sisters? maybe they would love aliahna's "stuff" to be around now that she's gone forever.

--did mom ever think of that?

--nice message to send to the other kids----pack up her 'stuff' and forget she was ever there.

--i also find it hard to believe that "large boxes" full, stacked in the pick-up were aliahna's belongings.

While friends helped the family pack up Aliahna's belongings Wednesday afternoon, mourners filtered, alone or in pairs, past a makeshift memorial just feet from the spot where Plumadore allegedly murdered her.

One of the mourners, Norma Haskins, said she moved to the mobile home park in June, a few weeks before Aliahna's family, and lives next door to them.

“It feels like a dark cloud has descended on our little community,” she said as tears rolled down her cheeks.

Haskins said Aliahna and the younger girls would often come over to eat peanut butter-and-jelly sandwiches and play with her own granddaughters. She said nothing ever seemed unusual about the people who lived next door, and she didn't know much about the alleged killer.

Okay, so we know that the girls were not closed off, as in only seeing MP and family...that makes me feel slightly better.
This also seems to confirm the time of the move after they left Hagerston.

And for the record, lady, there was a dark cloud over your "little community" long before now...

Unbelievable.

"A pickup loaded with large cardboard boxes Wednesday afternoon signaled a mother's grief just a few days after her little girl met a grisly death.

Family and friends of Aliahna Lemmon, the 9-year-old who was found bludgeoned and cut to pieces Monday, were removing the girl's belongings from the mobile home where she lived.

Aliahna's mother, Tarah Souders, couldn't bear to look at her daughter's possessions any longer, so they would be taken to a storage facility, said Allen Souders, the girl's stepfather.

“She just can't stand to be around this stuff after what happened,” he said."

WTF???!!! I swear my head is going to explode.

Ok - so after I post THIS I *am* taking a break.

THIS is exactly what kind of thoughts I had when I realized the money being collected was going to the mother. THIS is what she thinks is IMPORTANT to be focused on and paying for right now??????? :pullhair:

Walking away...........

I haven't been here long, but I should also walk away. There are people out there that REALLY need donations, then there are people like "this."...PLEASE do not donate your hard earned money to people who are not deserving of it. As sad as this sounds, just because a child is murdered, doesn't give the parents a "right" to get rich from donations from people like us that really CARE!!!

I pray LE will get a search warrant for the storage unit. And WOW "mom" is already over her paralysis--a "miracle" i guess..:furious::furious::banghead:

Earlier this morning, I linked an article that said the family moved from Hagerston, IN in July 2011. (I think it was Hagerston, IN.) Apparently, the family had friends there still, as the school feels it is necessary to bring in grief counselors for the kids when school resumes.

I think it's Hagerstown, Maryland.

http://www.herald-mail.com/news/hm-...-lived-in-hagerstown-20111229,0,2373850.story

It looks like a Maryland news outlet based on "Local news" headlines and Hagerstown, Indiana is in Wayne County, the Maryland Hagerstown is in Washington County

A 9-year-old girl whose body police allege was dismembered by a man in Fort Wayne, Ind., last week attended Winter Street Elementary School in Hagerstown.

Aliahna Lemmon was a student at Winter Street Elementary School from January to June 2011, Washington County Public Schools spokesman Richard Wright said.

While friends helped the family pack up Aliahna's belongings Wednesday afternoon, mourners filtered, alone or in pairs, past a makeshift memorial just feet from the spot where Plumadore allegedly murdered her.

“It feels like a dark cloud has descended on our little community,” she said as tears rolled down her cheeks.

Haskins said Aliahna and the younger girls would often come over to eat peanut butter-and-jelly sandwiches and play with her own granddaughters. She said nothing ever seemed unusual about the people who lived next door, and she didn't know much about the alleged killer.

Okay, so we know that the girls were not closed off, as in only seeing MP and family...that makes me feel slightly better.
This also seems to confirm the time of the move after they left Hagerston.

And for the record, lady, there was a dark cloud over your "little community" long before now...

It also does not sound as though Aliahna was noticeably unmanageable, angry, hard to control, etc...JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bfwbnfts