IN - Aliahna Maroney Lemmon, 9, Fort Wayne, 23 Dec 2011 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And whyever not...?

This child had been abused last year, don't they start an investigation then? Did they conclude back in Iowa that all was well in Aliahna's world? :eek:

Do cases transfer from state to state? I thought I read on another thread that was a problem on another missing child...the DFS case in one state didn't transfer to the state they moved to? I could be wrong Donjeta, just don't remember. Curious though if anyone knows TIA!

LE has indicated pretty clearly with this move that they have ruled out the steps as the place of death. They disbelieve his story and must have found evidence other wise in the search of the trailer.

I always though it unlikely the event happened on the steps. In most trailer parks of this sort the trailers are very close to one another. Never seemed possible to me that a man could batter a child over the head with a brick in broad daylight with no witnesses in this environment.

As to her head and hands and parts in his freezer, I am not convinced yet they were trophies per se. I first thought maybe he thought by removing them from the body he made it less identifiable. Maybe he intended to hide those parts elsewhere or otherwise destroy thm once the scrutiny of initial seaches faded.

This murder has never felt planned to me but more of a messy, panicked response to something unexpected. I think she had to be silenced but it was not intended as part of the plan when those girls first arrived at the trailrr that week.

Whatever happened during that week and I think we all know what that was, it created a desparate need to silence Ali.

I almost wonder if Ali was not the princess MP was attracted to and if she witnessed something perpetrated on one of her sisters, then threatened to tell.

The victim of his sick attention could have been frightened into silence by the murder/disappearance of her sister.

Just thinking out loud.

Where did you see Ali was battered with a brick in broad daylight?

I read a comment from someone who attended the Thursday night vigil. She said alot of the trailers around MP's are vacant. That could be why no one reported hearing anything plus the mhp is on a busy street and close to 2 interstates so there is alot of traffic noise or as you stated MP told a big fat lie. She also said the property owner and security guards were real a-holes. The owner wouldn't let them have the vigil on the mhp property! The "security guards" are probably the pedos that live there protecting their turf! GAG! JMO

Here is the news story about the vigil that confirms what she said about being denied access to the mhp.

http://www.wane.com/dpp/news/the-community-gathers-again-to-honor-girl-who-was-brutally-killed

These people were not poor, the stepdad was retired from the AF and worked full time.

We know the stepfather served in the Air Force, but was it ever established that he retired from the Air Force? He isn't necessarily drawing an AF pension. And working full-time does not necessarily equal living above poverty level, sadly.

We know the stepfather served in the Air Force, but was it ever established that he retired from the Air Force? He isn't necessarily drawing an AF pension. And working full-time does not necessarily equal living above poverty level, sadly.

Yes, he has photos on his myspace page showing his retirement ceremony. He appears to have been a tech sgt at the time of his retirement - but those pics are of him and they are of a legit retirement ceremony, plaque, etc.

BTW - a retired AF E6 would be receiving at least $1500 a month in retirement pay - plus VA benefits (medical, etc for himself and his dependents)

Edited to add: I don't know if he had other children but if he had court ordered child support - that would/could come directly out of his retirement pay if it was so ordered by a court.

I'm not sure if this has already been posted...

Plumadore accused of sending explicit messages to 13 year old girl, Aliahna was sexually abused in Centerville

By Kyle Ocker - Daily Iowegian Daily Iowegian
The Daily Iowegian has learned that Michael Plumadore, who was charged with killing Aliahna Lemmon Friday, was accused of sending inappropriate text messages to a 13-year-old girl in 2010.

Plumadore was involved in a petition for relief of domestic abuse. According to court records, Plumadore was accused of making inappropriate phone calls and text messages to a 13-year-old girl while the he was living with the girl’s father in Moravia.

Plumadore was said to have been “stalking her, sending her explicit sexual text messages and photographs,” according to court documents obtained by the Daily Iowegian. The petition was filed on Nov. 10, 2010 but was later dismissed by Judge Daniel P. Wilson

http://dailyiowegian.com/local/x1477836760/More-Centerville-ties-to-slain-Indiana-girl

Also from the article...In a separate case, Aliahna was also the victim of sexual abuse while she lived in the area.

In a 2010 case, Aliahna is listed as the victim of a sexual assault. Kurtis Allen Kennedy, age 19 at the time of the crime, was originally charged with second degree sexual abuse. He was later arraigned on a charge of indecent contact with a child, an aggravated misdemeanor.

another connection between Aliahna & abuse within her "family" -- thanks ClaireNC, for the Iowa article

I'm sure somewhere this must have been discussed but I couldn't find it. After checking Tarah's husband AS's FB, I saw his sister is VK. When I checked PublicRecords.com (Iowa) I noticed there is a VK with relatives of Kurtis KK Kennedy and AK.
Would this be the same KK as we have been discussing?

Long night with my 4 yr old son thinking that from 2am to 4am mommy wanted to play and talk about donuts my brain is just not right so to try and see if it is the same person will be a fail. But if there is another link linking this family together in a tight little circle arghhhh.

Props to all of you who can keep this "family" tree and its branches sorted out....I got a headache trying to figure out who is who and related to who..........OMG what "leafs" these trees have.:maddening:

I'm not sure if this has already been posted...

Plumadore accused of sending explicit messages to 13 year old girl, Aliahna was sexually abused in Centerville

By Kyle Ocker - Daily Iowegian Daily Iowegian
The Daily Iowegian has learned that Michael Plumadore, who was charged with killing Aliahna Lemmon Friday, was accused of sending inappropriate text messages to a 13-year-old girl in 2010.

Plumadore was involved in a petition for relief of domestic abuse. According to court records, Plumadore was accused of making inappropriate phone calls and text messages to a 13-year-old girl while the he was living with the girl’s father in Moravia.Plumadore was said to have been “stalking her, sending her explicit sexual text messages and photographs,” according to court documents obtained by the Daily Iowegian. The petition was filed on Nov. 10, 2010 but was later dismissed by Judge Daniel P. Wilson

http://dailyiowegian.com/local/x1477836760/More-Centerville-ties-to-slain-Indiana-girl

Also from the article...In a separate case, Aliahna was also the victim of sexual abuse while she lived in the area.

In a 2010 case, Aliahna is listed as the victim of a sexual assault. Kurtis Allen Kennedy, age 19 at the time of the crime, was originally charged with second degree sexual abuse. He was later arraigned on a charge of indecent contact with a child, an aggravated misdemeanor.

BBM

Not surprisingly, M Smith lives in Moravia and was likely the connection between MP and the 13yr old's father.

MOO

When my father passed 2 yrs ago, retired Army, his VA death benefit was left to my daughter and I , my mother predeceased and he changed it to us. I am not certain that benefit goes only to retirees, or all vets. If anything, I would think his first wife was entitled first, then his children.
moo, I would venture to guess that JL made other bad choices besides molesting and may have died near penniless....

I am a military wife and if I am not mistaken, any military retirement pay stops with the death of the person drawing the pension UNLESS the retiree elected to pay into an SBP (Survivors Benefit Plan) which is very expensive. My husband did not elect this benefit, so if he dies I will collect nothing from his military retirement.

Thanks. Being an Army wife (hubby did 26 years before retiring) - I guess it just boggles my mind that someone could serve in the Air Force long enough to retire and NOT HAVE ENOUGH FREAKING COMMON SENSE TO LEAVE HIS DAUGHTER WITH THIS MONSTER! :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

I really do not understand this part of the story. I understand why mom or grandma might have handed the girls over to stay in that trailer because they were in family denial over grandpa. They lived with blinders on and were possibly victims as well,

But the stepfather? His own daughter he sends over there for a week? I just don't get that at all. He is retired military. It just does not fit. Makes me wonder if something really hinky was going down.

I think SF left all parenting decisions to mom. I think there will be a divorce soon. MOO

I really do not understand this part of the story. I understand why mom or grandma might have handed the girls over to stay in that trailer because they were in family denial over grandpa. They lived with blinders on and were possibly victims as well,

But the stepfather? His own daughter he sends over there for a week? I just don't get that at all. He is retired military. It just does not fit. Makes me wonder if something really hinky was going down.

After stalking several face book pages and seeing some of the relationships between family members, the perp, and the other perp (Kennedy) - I personally feel, IMVHO, there is some kind of child *advertiser censored* ring going on here. It's no coicidence that Ali was abused by not one male, but 2. That doesn't happen very often (in stories that I've read). And to find some of these folks are all still happily FB friendly, furthers my suspicions.

I don't have a link. This is my opinion, and my hunch! Take it with a grain of salt ;)

MOO

Mel

I think SF left all parenting decisions to mom. I think there will be a divorce soon. MOO

I saw the <modsnip> at the vigil being wheeled around by an older guy (can't remember the family relationship now). Where was step-daddy? Has he already distanced himself.

Oh, that's right - he works nights. Ah...he was prolly at his job if not there!

:crazy:

MOO

Mel

I am a little offended that this paper released that information about sexual assault. Aliahna is still a minor, and while we all knew that her abuse was of the nature written about, I still have a problem with someone other than police/family making the public aware of it.

I'd have a hard time hearing it from anyone, tbh. Really sucks that the newspaper just dropped it like that. Horrible.

BBM

Not surprisingly, M Smith lives in Moravia and was likely the connection between MP and the 13yr old's father.

MOO

Oh, this M. Smith person is a piece of work. The supposed god-mother of Ali, who's "good friend" is the perp, who's friends with Kennedy's sister (or one of the Kennedy's who's related to the first perp who victimized Ali).

I was horrified at her relationships. IMHO, there's something going on with her and she very well be the liason in how Ali was molested (seeing as she obvs has a close relationship being the god-mother).

She also continues to have photos up with the perp and her kids, and is obviously not one bit ashamed to continue to call him her "good friend".

If I could only reach through the computer!!

:banghead:

MOO

Mel

I saw the egg-donor at the vigil being wheeled around by an older guy (can't remember the family relationship now). Where was step-daddy? Has he already distanced himself.

Oh, that's right - he works nights. Ah...he was prolly at his job if not there!

:crazy:

MOO

Mel

He seems to be invisible. Only the grandmother and step grandfather are pictured with mom. The think he has already distanced himself and will be gone. I can't remember all the convoluted family/friend relationships, but was he less connected in ways other than this marriage?
I also hope that the boys (I think two, oldest and youngest) will be out of there.

Horrible lifestyle for the kids - for the adults, too. Everything we do or do not do is a choice. Often we choose by default. I think people in this family felt they had no choices, therefore they chose by default.

After stalking several face book pages and seeing some of the relationships between family members, the perp, and the other perp (Kennedy) - I personally feel, IMVHO, there is some kind of child *advertiser censored* ring going on here. It's no coicidence that Ali was abused by not one male, but 2. That doesn't happen very often (in stories that I've read). And to find some of these folks are all still happily FB friendly, furthers my suspicions.

I don't have a link. This is my opinion, and my hunch! Take it with a grain of salt ;)

MOO

Mel

I have felt this way from the beginning! The way "grandma" defended MP...before he was really even named a suspect, pretty much said it all! Now, hearing about All these disgusting connections....has totally sealed the deal in my mind. I am heartbroken for these kids, especially poor little Ali. She didn't stand a chance. I hope LE find enough evidence to put everyone who failed her away. I also hope Ali's sisters can tell LE what really happened to her, because I am not buying that brick to the head scenario...not one bit! This case is probably darker and more twisted than we can handle....:curses:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties