IN - Amanda Blackburn, 28, pregnant, murdered, Indianapolis, 10 Nov 2015 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, the perp burgled the other house and loaded up an suv right?

So why did he WALK to the Blackburns? Where was his suv<<<<getaway car?

That's kind of my exact point. isn't inexperience/incompetence another plausible explanation ?

The Jalen Watson I found is being held on much more serious charges than parole violation. Could there be two in Marion County, in jail at the same time?

Not sure what you mean, but there's only one that I found of the same age as reported in the MSM . Priors include burglary, poss. controlled substance, theft, gang activity, etc. Last release 9/25 this year on a burglary charge. Arrested 11/19 for parole violation.

I have so many questions myself about this one, don't worry

If police got cctv of him going out, they got it of him going in

If he was going out, where was the suv for his burgled goods like he loaded up in the first theft?

So many questions but at this point my take is

Planned hit
Earlier burglary staged
gun staged

Reasons? Motive? Who knows...but imo its someone either close to AB and DB, or close to the Church.

All MOO

Where was the perps burglar kit?

They carry a bag with their tools in it.

This guy had no bag.

Unlike the movies, not all burglars carry a bag of tools ;) When our neighborhood was burglarized last year, the guy's "burglar bag" consisted of the pockets in his hoodie and pants, LOL

That's kind of my exact point. isn't inexperience/incompetence another plausible explanation ?

Experience/incompetence doesn't fit with the first burglary though does it?

That was seamless.

I don't think AB was a burglary, at all.

Sexual Assault can either be Sexual Battery or Rape. Sexual Abuse is in a different category.

Bottom line is this, IMO:

If sexual wounds were discovered during autopsy of Amanda's body, and if forensic tests shows only Davey's DNA present on and/or inside Amanda, then you've got reason to question Davey as a POI related to the Sexual Assault.

I can't agree with that at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As I mentioned before, I used to live in a cul de sac.

Not only do they trap car thieves, they also trap SOUND

Folks in a cul de sac get used to hearing the same cars. The minute an unusual car drives into a cul de sac, chances are a good % of neighbours are peering out the window wondering who it belongs to.

JMO

Agreed. I used to live in one, too, and I'd notice this if I was home. And awake.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Unlike the movies, not all burglars carry a bag of tools ;) When our neighborhood was burglarized last year, the guy's "burglar bag" consisted of the pockets in his hoodie and pants, LOL

Yeah but what did he take the stuff out in?

This footage appears to be of the perp LEAVING with zero property right?

We had a burglary locally where the perp was seen strolling down the road with a wheelie bin.

Everyone's all, oh he was stealing a wheelie bin, until we found out someone had their garden shed cleaned out.

:rolleyes:

Burglars burgle, I would expect to have CCTV of this guy with a pc cord trailing behind him at least.

But no he chose to execute an innocent young mom instead then leave empty handed.

Righto.

I have a bridge down here to sell you....!

Also, the perp burgled the other house and loaded up an suv right?

So why did he WALK to the Blackburns? Where was his suv<<<<getaway car?

This I agree with I don't think this person( if he was with the others) left with the others... or he is not connected with them at all.

I am not going down the DB path at all.

I am actually going the opposite, which is I think inexperience was at play in regards to the perp. Saying that a self-respecting burglar would never do these things, and using that as reasoning for other motives, has to be balanced by the idea that they could be inexperienced.

Lots of activity seems more like inexperience to me. A planned hit or something of that nature would seem to be something where you likely have someone more skilled at their trade and an efficient plan. So when you see all this other stuff that is odd, to me it points away from experience.

I think what we know so far (i stress "WHAT WE KNOW"), it seems really plausible they were inexperienced.

Burglars always do this? 100%, without fail?

They may may not

but as I pointed out

they always LEAVE with something

the cctv appears to be of the perp leaving the Blackburn house empty handed

And where is the SUV he used in the first burglary?

All questions I have but don't know the answer to

MOD ALERT

I sure hope some of you are not going down the path and implying Davey is involved. He has been cleared.

Remember this is a Victim Friendly site and we will not tolerate accusing Davey. He is off limits. So let's please move on.

:tyou:

Thanks again for this reminder.

and a reminder that early on in this crime, there were a few VERY vocal posters that were 100% certain DB had done this because of their "professional experience", even after LE had come out and said he was 100% cleared. I'm sure we all have our own theories on what happened that fateful morning, but we also have to remember is that the direction of this case can turn on a dime. We have VERY little information that is actual fact in this case. LE is keeping this close to their pocket for a reason. I think they have far more info than they have put out. I think that the "sexual assault" comment was made from LE but the person that stated it may have jumped the gun and the media spokesperson had to do some backpedaling to keep that from getting too far out of hand... remembering also that they have not arrested a suspect and this murderer (and perhaps rapist) is still at large and you have a very frightened community. Walking on eggshells and not giving too much info is probably very prudent until they can nail a perp/perps.

I find the cases like this, that have such little evidence released to the public, can tend to be more hostile because everyone is grasping at straws and very impatient to wait for more official info. I do hope that more significant news is coming, and that justice for Amanda is coming soon.

It is curious Amanda was still alive when her husband found her on the floor.
If she was shot closer to the time the robbery down the street occurred but was still alive when she was found around 8:30 a.m.,
does the timeline make sense?

They may may not

but as I pointed out

they always LEAVE with something

the cctv appears to be of the perp leaving the Blackburn house empty handed

And where is the SUV he used in the first burglary?

All questions I have but don't know the answer to

We do not know that the man seen in the video is the same person that murdered AB. We don't know that the person involved in the 1st robbery is connected to AB's murder, nor do we know if he/she had an SUV. All speculation. I hope LE releases more info so we can all stop speculating about all of the unknowns.

Yeah but what did he take the stuff out in?

This footage appears to be of the perp LEAVING with zero property right?

We had a burglary locally where the perp was seen strolling down the road with a wheelie bin.

Everyone's all, oh he was stealing a wheelie bin, until we found out someone had their garden shed cleaned out.

:rolleyes:

Burglars burgle, I would expect to have CCTV of this guy with a pc cord trailing behind him at least.

But no he chose to execute an innocent young mom instead then leave empty handed.

Righto.

I have a bridge down here to sell you....!

How do you know he left empty handed?

It is curious Amanda was still alive when her husband found her on the floor.
If she was shot closer to the time the robbery down the street occurred but was still alive when she was found around 8:30 a.m.,
does the timeline make sense?

Nope

here's what (apparently) happened

5.30 house down road burgled using a dark suv
****sometime here presumably CCTV images caught
6.45 neighbours heard shots
****or maybe here
8.30 DB found Amanda called 911

I may be a few minutes off that last one
Please correct me if im wrong

We do not know that the man seen in the video is the same person that murdered AB. We don't know that the person involved in the 1st robbery is connected to AB's murder, nor do we know if he/she had an SUV. All speculation. I hope LE releases more info so we can all stop speculating about all of the unknowns.

Yes we do.

Police have told us "this is the suspect" and released the still.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karen Simmons Guinn