IN - Amanda Blackburn, 28, pregnant, murdered, Indianapolis, 10 Nov 2015 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its on 2020 for goodness sake! that handsome man told me! Police have released an image of a suspect in the Amanda Blackburn Murder!

I give up...

Last night, Indianapolis police released surveillance photos of the man they believe entered the Blackburn’s home shortly after 6 a.m. on Nov. 12 and shot Amanda Blackburn in the head. The grainy, black-and-white photos show a man wearing a hoodie walking away from the camera. Police earlier described him as a “black male with a light to medium complexion, of slim to medium build, between 5’ 4” and 5’ 9” tall.” Blackburn described the photo as "obscure."

Crime scene investigator Captain Craig Converse said Friday that Blackburn’s murder is linked to a robbery a short time earlier two doors down from the Blackburn’s home. Investigators said there was no sign that anyone had forced their way into the Blackburn’s home

http://www.wfyi.org/news/articles/amanda-blackburn-didnt-have-an-enemy-in-the-world-husband-says

LOL, I didn't mean for you to bust a vein ;) I'm simply saying that yes, he is A suspect, we do not know that he was the murderer (then again, if it's on 20/20 it must be fact ;) . The police brought in 3 of the 4 suspects for questioning. I wasn't trying to be combative... just pointing out that it is not 100% certain the man in the stills was the one that murdered AB. There are at least 4 suspects at this time. I do apologize. I know you have your own personal theory just like everyone else here, I personally am just trying to keep the facts in check for MY benefit, because there is just entirely too much speculation and rumor going on right now.

Could he just have been the lookout guy for the inside person?

There was only one perp as far as we know.

The same guy burgled at 5.30 am, loaded up his suv, took off, came back, parked the suv, then walked to the Blackburns and shot Amanda at 6.45

Hardly the work of a burglar

More like the work of a Stager

including a throwdown gun found - more Staging

Staging, btw, is changing the evidence to make Crime A look like Crime B

In this case make a Murder look like a Burglary Gone Wrong

>>>>>>>>>>>.IMO<<<<<<<<<<<<<

My point exactly...

at the very least he would've taken whatever jewelry she had on

why aren't we seeing pics of the stolen jewelry?

Because he wasn't a burglar.

He was a hit man

Burglars burgle they don't shoot young defenseless moms in the head.

Can you point us to an example of a burglary /murder where photos of stolen items were made available to the public?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

LOL, I didn't mean for you to bust a vein ;) I'm simply saying that yes, he is A suspect, we do not know that he was the murderer (then again, if it's on 20/20 it must be fact ;) . The police brought in 3 of the 4 suspects for questioning. I wasn't trying to be combative... just pointing out that it is not 100% certain the man in the stills was the one that murdered AB. There are at least 4 suspects at this time. I do apologize. I know you have your own personal theory just like everyone else here, I personally am just trying to keep the facts in check for MY benefit, because there is just entirely too much speculation and rumor going on right now.

Those "suspects" were TOTALLY UNRELATED.

The only thing that linked them to AB was the misfortune of being in a dark suv and driving around nearby (and, probably, black).

There was only ONE perp.

Another guy in a different suv.

It was the media that linked the "4 suspects" because Police gave them nothing else

Is a robber automatically a rapist. Or are they just a rapist who don't mind robbing. Or are they both. An which one do they cater to first.

Obviously the guy was a robber first. And a pervert second.

He went to her house with a mission that wasn't 100% for a robbery sake. Jmo

I live in a small cul de sac in a large subdivision outside Charlotte. Last year in the twenty minutes it took to take my son to school and return home, our garage had been burglarized. There had been a lot of burglaries in our area, and it was determined by LE that it was a ring of thieves who had been doing this hitting different areas for a long time. So, it could go either way with being experienced or not, IMO.

agreed, i think both are plausible.

I can't personally say I even know if "don't burglarize a cul de sac" is burglaring 101.

But I think saying that they were smart and they obviously wouldn't be burglarizing if there, but instead looking to murder a target - I think that's a pretty big leap on that evidence alone or in combination with any of the official evidence at this point.

with non-official evidence and I can see some leaping, for sure.

Just so there's no further confusion (one can dream, right? ;)), he was seen by eyewitnesses walking away from the Blackburn home, though that's not what we see in photo.

"Later on...occupants from that same residence reported seeing a subject wearing a hoodie walking westbound, away from the area of the Blackburn residence."

Thank you. I understand we're getting in to semantics now, but the quote indicates that a subject was seen "walking westbound", not "walking away from" (the area of the Blackburn residents)".

To me, this quote is simply verbalizing what we've already seen on the Sunnyfield Ct surveillance stills; which was a perp walking westbound, (note the comma) away from where the Blackburn residence and burglarized house are located.

My point exactly...

at the very least he would've taken whatever jewelry she had on

why aren't we seeing pics of the stolen jewelry?

Because he wasn't a burglar.

He was a hit man

Burglars burgle they don't shoot young defenseless moms in the head.

Well that wasn't quite my point ...
Maybe she didn't have it on...maybe it was tucked away and they didn't find it...maybe it was difficult to remove? We don't know...
Pictures....I have quite a bit of jewelry...I have no pictures of it...?
JMOO...Burglar...panicked when he found someone home...or maybe she surprised him & came at him trying to get him out of her home...we don't know? I believe I read one report that she struggled with him...would have to find it...but...?
I'm sure there are cases of burglars who run...rather than kill...but I'm guessing...there are some who do kill...when confronted...
Anyways...as always....MOO & JMOO

The first burglary was seamless.

HE got away with a bunch of stuff.

What is inexplicable is he came back.

Finding the gun - also a huge coincidence - implies staging to me.

Its an easy leap to make that the original burglary may have also been staging in and of itself.

I don't know why you are taking such a hostile tone about it.

You're allowed to disagree.

This is all MOO based on the Evidence I personally consider valid.

I have no way of knowing if the information I am working on is valid or not at this point - NONE of us do.

However what is valid for me is as follows;

1. wheres the suv
2. why go away and come back
3. why choose a cul de sac
4. why was he empty handed
5 why was he hiding his face at all?

Questions, so many questions...
1. It left the area at 6:01 A.M.
2. Nothing suggests that he left until after the murder.
3. As good a spot as any
4. You don't know that he was empty handed.
5. Because he had at least enough sense to know he could be captured on video, and/or ID'd by residents.

LE has mentioned only person seen and recorded walking along the street, the guy in the dark hoodie.

"We know who killed her, at least we have a picture of him. We don't know the name. And the person was seen by a number of people on the street, and also our timeline can place him... puts him there..."

[...]
Another neighbor saw an individual wearing a dark colored hoodie traveling from the first burglarized home.

Later on...occupants from that same residence reported seeing a subject wearing a hoodie walking westbound, away from the area of the Blackburn residence.

This individual was captured on a surveillance camera both on that street and on the neighboring street.

Further neighbors on the neighboring street did see that individual with the same hoodie cinched down attempting to cover his face.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...INES-**NO-DISCUSSION*&p=12196739#post12196739

It would be nice to know why they are 100% positive that out of the 4 suspects, he is the one that pulled the trigger. I do wish more info would be released, but realize that is way too much to ask for, lol.

Is a robber automatically a rapist. Or are they just a rapist who don't mind robbing. Or are they both. An which one do they cater to first.

Obviously the guy was a robber first. And a pervert second.

He went to her house with a mission that wasn't 100% for a robbery sake. Jmo

Robber, rapist, murderer. In that order. With some other stuff thrown in here and there.

There might be something to he knew she was home alone and had other ideas before he went in though.

JMO

Well that wasn't quite my point ...
Maybe she didn't have it on...maybe it was tucked away and they didn't find it...maybe it was difficult to remove? We don't know...
Pictures....I have quite a bit of jewelry...I have no pictures of it...?
JMOO...Burglar...panicked when he found someone home...or maybe she surprised him & came at him trying to get him out of her home...we don't know? I believe I read one report that she struggled with him...would have to find it...but...?
I'm sure there are cases of burglars who run...rather than kill...but I'm guessing...there are some who do kill...when confronted...
Anyways...as always....MOO & JMOO

Its not Just One Aspect of this crime that makes me say Premeditated ya know?

Its all of them put together

As Kelly Speigler says, you can break one pencil

but get a bunch of pencils in your hands

you're not going to break that baby

Circumstantial evidence in this case tells me at least

Its a Hit. Escalation from simple burglary (property crime) to shooting someone in the head - when all you want is your next fix - the gun would already be pawned IYKWIM?

I wonder if Amanda lost her keys a while ago...?

***************************88mooooooooooooooooo*******************

1. It left the area at 6:01 A.M.
2. Nothing suggests that he left until after the murder.
3. As good a spot as any
4. You don't know that he was empty handed.
5. Because he had at least enough sense to know he could be captured on video, and/or ID'd by residents.

Maybe he was on his way out and noticed Davey leaving. Crime of opportunity.

It would be nice to know why they are 100% positive that out of the 4 suspects, he is the one that pulled the trigger. I do wish more info would be released, but realize that is way too much to ask for, lol.

There aren't 4 suspects Crazy. They've been released, or one has, the others arrested on unrelated stuff.

If one is released, none are involved. IYKWIM

Maybe he was on his way out and noticed Davey leaving. Crime of opportunity.

so he loitered around a cul de sac, being seen and recorded, for nearly an hour?

Why didn't he burgle any other houses in that time?

Why not just in, burgle, out, like every other burglar in the universe?

Most burglars would hit the door if they heard someone upstairs.

This guy didn't apparently.

Also - No Forced Entry.

So either something was unlocked, or she let him in or he had keys.

Which is why I have said several times, I believe that she surprised him - potentially with a weapon knife/gun whatever.

If you hear someone in your house, your goal is not to let them know you are there until you are armed - well, is that just me or can we all agree on that ?

If that's the case, and she makes a move, then it's fight to the death. That's extremely plausible.

So, that is why I keep floating that amanda might have been the aggressor in order to protect her son/ and unborn daughter?. I certainly wouldn't try to wait it out or whatever with my child present. If I had no weapon or something to inflict harm, possibly i have a plan b.

But one theory I have is that she did indeed have a weapon, and possibly even shot with her own weapon after a struggle.

I say this because I do believe, that if the intruder did detect her early on, he might have left immediately.

all just speculation, but do believe it to be plausible.

If that was the case, then surely this guy was not thinking about burglary anymore, but about fleeing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member