IN - Amanda Blackburn, 28, pregnant, murdered, Indianapolis, 10 Nov 2015 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Um sorry but if Amanda was shot at 6.45 and the first burglary occurred at 5.30

Then where was he in between times?

The timeline suggests he had advanced knowledge of the husband's movement's. Burglars don't wait around. They hit and move quickly. The fact that he waited over an hour in the neighborhood for the husband to leave suggests Amanda was targeted.

So which is it, they did hang around or they didn't...?

Am I incorrect in remembering that the first home was unoccupied at the time?

If it was, I think it's entirely possible he/they entered that home, spent some time (10 minutes? 15?) scoping it out, deciding what to take, disconnecting electronics, etc. Then they spend 20 or 30 more minutes loading up all the stuff. So, did they hang around? Yes....in and around the first home.

The timeline suggests he had advanced knowledge of the husband's movement's. Burglars don't wait around. They hit and move quickly. The fact that he waited over an hour in the neighborhood for the husband to leave suggests Amanda was targeted.

ITA with you

How are you calculating he waited around for over an hour? What time do you think the first burglary "ended?"

But she didn't freeze up. She put up a fight, which is what I think I would do. She had two babies to protect, twice as many reasons to fight back. Fighting back could save both of them.

Did she put up a fight before the rape or after? I'm not expecting you to know the answer. I'm just pointing out the unlikelihood that she put up a fight while she was being raped.

You guys are taking this personally. Maybe we should just chill out and be happy that some type of progress is being made. Jmo.

We all agree that the crime was senseless. So group hug and may justice be swift.

Btw. I applaud Bessie for keeping up with this thread. Because the Bessie I know would have shut this thread down 10 pages ago. Lol

But still please be careful of the intentional back and forth replies for the sake of just disagreeing with someone. Jmo.

But on that note. I am calling it a night to hopefully wake up to better updates tomorrow.

God bless you all.

A high-ranking Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department source said Amanda Blackburn was sexually assaulted, but a spokesperson for IMPD denies that to be true at this point in their investigation.

The following statement was issued to RTV6:

"At this point in the investigation, we cannot confirm, nor do we know that Amanda Blackburn was sexually abused.

That information may change as more evidence comes in, but at this time nothing in our investigation shows that."

Lt. Richard Riddle, IMPD Spokesperson

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/...ed-in-connection-to-death-of-amanda-blackburn

Sorry about that. I was using the link only for the the quote about her putting up a fight.

If it was, I think it's entirely possible he/they entered that home, spent some time (10 minutes? 15?) scoping it out, deciding what to take, disconnecting electronics, etc. Then they spend 20 or 30 more minutes loading up all the stuff. So, did they hang around? Yes....in and around the first home.
Actually, the timeline is shorter than that. They were in and out in approximately 30 minutes.

At approximately 6:00 there was a camera from west of the burglarized home that captured a dark colored SUV driving quickly down the street.

Approximately one minute later that vehicle was then seen leaving.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...INES-**NO-DISCUSSION*&p=12196739#post12196739

ETA: About 5:30 is when the burglary occurred two doors down. There is an individual, we know that because there is a recording from inside that residence. We believe that when Mr. Blackburn left to go work out, they saw an opportunity to burglarize another home. As the Captain said, that occurred about 6 o'clock.

A high-ranking Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department source said Amanda Blackburn was sexually assaulted, but a spokesperson for IMPD denies that to be true at this point in their investigation.

The story in your link was updated at 7:46 a.m. Friday morning, which means spokesman's statement was given on Thursday. The most updated reports this evening (Friday) say she was sexually assaulted.

Actually, the timeline is shorter than that. They were in and out in approximately 30 minutes.

At approximately 6:00 there was a camera from west of the burglarized home that captured a dark colored SUV driving quickly down the street.

Approximately one minute later that vehicle was then seen leaving.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...INES-**NO-DISCUSSION*&p=12196739#post12196739

ETA: About 5:30 is when the burglary occurred two doors down. There is an individual, we know that because there is a recording from inside that residence. We believe that when Mr. Blackburn left to go work out, they saw an opportunity to burglarize another home. As the Captain said, that occurred about 6 o'clock.

From how I interpret that very muddled press conference, there may be about 10 minutes "unaccounted" for. Is anyone else interpreting it that way? But nothing is really even precise in time except for Davey leaving at 6:11, in my opinion. There's still plenty of room for speculation here about what time the burglary of the first house occurred, how long it took, etc. The press conference was awful.

This rings to me as "inside info", knowing the house was unoccupied... and some
convenient staging, for the second event on the same street.

They may may not

but as I pointed out

they always LEAVE with something

the cctv appears to be of the perp leaving the Blackburn house empty handed

And where is the SUV he used in the first burglary?

All questions I have but don't know the answer to

I think it may be safe to assume they DID leave with something, no? Amanda's debit card?

The story in your link was updated at 7:46 a.m. Friday morning, which means spokesman's statement was given on Thursday. The most updated reports this evening (Friday) say she was sexually assaulted.
And those article reference a WTHR report from yesterday.

That article references the WTHR article posted yesterday. LE has not confirmed.

From your link:

In a tragic new development, police say the pregnant pastor's wife who was murdered in Indiana was also sexually assaulted, reports WTHR-TV.

http://abc13.com/news/police-pregna...a-was-raped-by-her-killer-or-killers/1092653/

From the WTHR article:

Although it hasn't been confirmed by IMPD, several sources close to the investigation say DNA evidence could play a major role in identifying Amanda's killer. Eyewitness News has learned that during the burglary, Amanda Blackburn not only put up a fight, but tragically, was also sexually assaulted.

http://www.wthr.com/story/30558459/persons-of-interest-questioned-in-amanda-blackburn-murder

From the IndyChannel:

The following statement was issued to RTV6:

"At this point in the investigation, we cannot confirm, nor do we know that Amanda Blackburn was sexually abused.

That information may change as more evidence comes in, but at this time nothing in our investigation shows that."

Lt. Richard Riddle, IMPD Spokesperson

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/...ed-in-connection-to-death-of-amanda-blackburn

I politely disagree. I saw video footage on the news of a man stealing a small ATM machine from a store. He unplugged it, picked up and carried it out of the store in 2 minutes tops. An LCD TV is much lighter than an ATM machine. It would take 10 minutes tops to unplug and carry 2 or 3 LCDs to a car.

Did she put up a fight before the rape or after? I'm not expecting you to know the answer. I'm just pointing out the unlikelihood that she put up a fight while she was being raped.

Why would it be unlikely she would put up a fight while being raped?

How are you calculating he waited around for over an hour? What time do you think the first burglary "ended?"

Do we know exactly what time the first burglary started? If so, it probably ended in about 15 minutes or less. Burglars don't hang around inside homes. They move very quickly.

Eh, I don't know. Everyone is different. I'm a mom of two and I think I'd freeze or quite literally have a heart attack. I'd just be completely petrified.

I remember the Denise Amber Lee case!
she placed her sons in the crib together where the husband found them when he came home.
She was raped and murdered! Left in a wooded area.
But she made sure her children would be unharmed.
Very sad!

:seeya: Heads up! New thread coming. I'll be back in a few minutes with the link.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GoldenGirl1971