IN IN - Amiah Robertson, 8 months, Indianapolis, 15 Mar 2019 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
if it's an area where lots of a certain type of drug is used maybe this would contribute to the amount of time between baby going missing and being reported,amphetamine clouds time judgement quite a bit I think? I'm not saying that's why because clearly there's so much more going on but I've known people loose days when binging off drugs.just to be clear ,I'm leaning more towards the ex than the mum with this post.I think she didn't report out of fear/confusion and like previously mentioned maybe she learning difficulties or mental Health problems too.imo

After reading your post, I remembered asking the detective about the boyfriend being released while Amiah is missing.

Rl was booked for domestic violence,
this had to do with Amiah’s mom.

The police couldn’t hold Rl on any other charges except domestic violence.
This is exactly the point I was trying to make. Her daughter was missing for a week and she was to scared of him to make a report but as soon as it had something to do with Amiah's mom a report was made.

A search using sonar, drones, cadaver dogs and divers turned up no leads on Monday in the search for Amiah. The girl's grandfather said he is not only worried about granddaughter, but also Amiah's mother.

"It is getting harder. The emotional turmoil that me, myself and my family is going through right now is just, it's unbearable," said Amiah's grandfather CR.

Police say Lyons is the main suspect in the homicide investigation, which was not a surprise for Amiah's grandfather.

"He took the baby, and when he came back he didn't have the baby with him. So, I knew then that he was the one who had something to do with it the whole time," he said.

Crews search 2 locations for missing 8-month-old

*Changed to initials by me

I reached out Crime Stoppers who referred me to the Homicide Dept. unfortunately it when to voice mail.
I called the non emergency number who referred me to IMPD Missing Person Detectives.

Talked to a Detective in Missing Persons she explained the Indianapolis Missing Person dept. had Amiah Robertson's case just a short amount of time.

Homicide Dept. took over quickly after evidence collected at the scene showed signs of a homicide.
A search dog was brought in after some articles belonging to Amiah had been found near the water. The search dog located a trail of scent only to the water.

The Detective talked about the Mom waiting a week before contacting the police. I believe the police are suspicious of the Mom's behavior.

Lastly, the police needs to show probable cause to enter abandon drug houses. Many of these abandon houses have squatters living in them doing drugs.
Dangerous for volunteers to search abandon houses. She reiterated this message.

I hope this helps.
Sorry it took so long to get this out. Had to attend a long meeting.
So exactly where was the evidence of a homicide collected?

So exactly where was the evidence of a homicide collected?
The first search was at 229 S. Holmes the home of JB ("babysitter") and where it's suggested RL lived in garage or car behind garage. Media showed a significant amount of items being removed from home.
I believe this is where the evidence of homicide would be. The 2nd (known) search at the creek seemed more like a dumping site (clothing & car seat retrieved there)

After reading your post, I remembered asking the detective about the boyfriend being released while Amiah is missing.

Rl was booked for domestic violence,
this had to do with Amiah’s mom.

The police couldn’t hold Rl on any other charges except domestic violence.
And therein lies the crux of the problem. Domestic abuse is no big deal. Run a partner down with a vehicle,out in a day or two. Get sensitivity training,and anger management. Pffffffffffffft.
The police can only so much.

The first search was at 229 S. Holmes the home of JB ("babysitter") and where it's suggested RL lived in garage or car behind garage. Media showed a significant amount of items being removed from home.
I believe this is where the evidence of homicide would be. The 2nd (known) search at the creek seemed more like a dumping site (clothing & car seat retrieved there)
I think so too, I just want to be sure.
Things are just getting curiouser,and curiouser.

So much appreciation to everyone who has been pulling information in an effort to find Amiah's remains. Special commendations to margarita for hours and hours of continuing research to improve and add to the magnificent timeline; to Kadoober for transcribing the entire press conference (and for the beautiful sandhill cranes interlude); and to book-thinker for contacting the missing persons detective to fill in gaps.

I'm sorry I stepped away from the thread after the press conference. Until the PC, I had some hope Amiah was alive somewhere. To find out she had actually last been seen March 9th and this was really a homicide investigation was devastating.

I don't have a lot of hope for our society. Experts say the opioid crisis is only getting worse. As a volunteer, I've taken care of a formerly abandoned cemetery for 32 years. Six of our last eight burials have been ODs of people in their 20s and 30s. Most left behind infants and children and highly dysfunctional families with other substance-addicted family members.

The "dirt" I have on Robbie Lyons is all from social media, so I don't think I can add it here. Most of the information comes from screenshots of text messages people have gotten from Robbie's step-father and his mother. Can I share any of that without violating TOS?

I'll simply say that Robbie's step-father, MC, has done a live interview with the neighbor that provided LE with surveillance videos and he has been all over social media saying Robbie couldn't be responsible for this crime because Robbie doesn't drive and doesn't have a car. The police have clearly rebutted that by telling us Robbie was driving a maroon 1996 Isuzu Rodeo on March 9. MC has said that Robbie is a drug addict. In Robbie's mugshot, he has severe acne, the kind you see with methamphetamine use.

I agree with many other posters that the question of Amiah's paternity may have fueled Robbie's anger. If, as some posters have suggested, Indiana would have required a paternity test to go after Amiah's biological father for child support, you would think that paternity has been established. Is it possible AR hasn't sought out child support from the biological father? Could it be that the Indiana courts had not yet determined paternity when Amiah went missing?

"It is getting harder. The emotional turmoil that me, myself and my family is going through right now is just, it's unbearable," said Amiah's grandfather Charles "Chuck" Robertson.

Police say Lyons is the main suspect in the homicide investigation, which was not a surprise for Amiah's grandfather.

"He took the baby, and when he came back he didn't have the baby with him. So, I knew then that he was the one who had something to do with it the whole time," he said.

BBM: Am I reading too much into this, or does this sound like the grandfather knew Amiah had been missing since the 9th?

"It is getting harder. The emotional turmoil that me, myself and my family is going through right now is just, it's unbearable," said Amiah's grandfather Charles "Chuck" Robertson.

BBM: Am I reading too much into this, or does this sound like the grandfather knew Amiah had been missing since the 9th?

I took that statement the same way you did, and wondered the same.

So would this imply that Amiah was not alive when RL took her on the 9th and did not return with her?

My head hurts!

IMO: the paternity and child support is moot. Doesn’t look like any of the potential dad’s have viable employment. I’m also guessing that once paternity is proven, dad wouldn’t serve much time for non-support.

So would this imply that Amiah was not alive when RL took her on the 9th and did not return with her?

My head hurts!
These searches were just last week. I can't imagine what transpired between the 9th-16th....nor 16th-19th.
Considering media coverage, and statement by IMPD on 19th implying that she was last seen on the 16th...I can't make sense of the 9th truly being last time she was seen.
I can't make sense of any of this, really.

These searches were just last week. I can't imagine what transpired between the 9th-16th....nor 16th-19th.
Considering media coverage, and statement by IMPD on 19th implying that she was last seen on the 16th...I can't make sense of the 9th truly being last time she was seen.
I can't make sense of any of this, really.

Exactly why I sputtered about a psychotic parallel universe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member