IN IN - Amiah Robertson, 8 months, Indianapolis, 15 Mar 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Julia Deng on Twitter

#BREAKING: Detectives say “items possibly linked to Amiah Robertson” have been found about a mile from the house where she was last seen. Multiple police units at Sadie St & McCarty St. Authorities working behind police tape.

Live update on @WISH_TV at 6.
I knew it. And yet I'm sobbing. This is very, very bad. I ache for that little angel and all the people who were never given a chance to love her.

In many articles, I've read that Amber Robertson, Amiah's mother, reported her missing. But as osu said, I remember reading that Amiah's bio dad had called the police concerned that RL was abusing both of Amber's sons. I don't remember the timing of that call. I'll keep looking for that article. The section of an article saying Amber reported Amiah missing to the police and the source are below:

Amiah Robertson went missing last week. Amber Robertson, Amiah’s mother, reported her missing to police on Saturday, but Amber told police she actually went missing last Thursday.

Amber says she didn’t think Amiah was in danger—that’s why she says she waited two days to report it.

Yesterday, police issued a Silver Alert, saying Amiah is in extreme danger. Authorities say the family has been telling them conflicting stories about what happened.

Amber says the baby girl was last seen at the babysitter’s house on the near west side. Detectives searched the home for hours on Tuesday, focusing on a detached garage, but it’s unclear if they found anything.

The above is from this link:
Why a Silver Alert, not an Amber Alert, was issued for 8-month-old girl missing from Indy

I believe the same man, LH, fathered both of Amber's children. The
ex-boyfriend/Motel 6 date is RL who is currently in jail. Amber claims RL had Amiah and was supposed to take her to the baby sitter's house.
Maybe the mother called police once the child's biological father got involved.
I thought the ex-boyfriend was the father of her son. She said in her interview that her boyfriend (or is it the ex boyfriend?) thought she was trying to "get back" with her son's father. Does she have two sons? Maybe that's why I'm confused.

How was Amiah seen last at the babysitters house, when she was supposedly never dropped off there?

How was she potentially going to be dropped there on Friday, when she was last seen Thursday?

I want actual details. This is all madness.

T = sons dad
L = Amiah's dad
R = bf and or ex bf, in jail, maybe claims to be Amiah's dad, mad that AR tried to get back with T (this I buy)

Maybe T reported Amiah missing, maybe Amber did.

Blah blah blah.

Where is Amiah!!!!

I don't think the list is right. If by T you mean TR, he is merely a friend of Amber's, not the father of either of her children. I'm fairly certain both of her children, son and daughter, were fathered by LH, although you are correct that RL (the guy who supposedly had Amiah last and is Amber's ex-boyfriend and Motel 6 date) has questioned whether he might be Amiah's father. I don't think he is.

Julia Deng on Twitter

#BREAKING: Detectives say “items possibly linked to Amiah Robertson” have been found about a mile from the house where she was last seen. Multiple police units at Sadie St & McCarty St. Authorities working behind police tape.

Live update on @WISH_TV at 6.

For some reason Julia’s tweet has disappeared? Maybe she revealed too much information?

Amiah is missing from Indianapolis, Indiana and was last seen on Saturday, March 16, 2019, at 4:35 pm. She is believed to be in extreme danger and may require medical assistance. If you have any information on Amiah Robertson, contact the Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department at 317-327-6540 or 911.

Indianapolis police issue Silver Alert for missing infant

So if that surveillance video is the perps the timeline is a mess.

For some reason Julia’s tweet has disappeared? Maybe she revealed too much information?
Ok, I thought I was going crazy.

She deleted that one quick.

Either it contained incorrect information, or you’re right, and she wasn’t authorized to disclose that by whoever told her.

ETA: Her reporting does jibe with Tweets from other reporters.

Last edited:
I don't think the list is right. If by T you mean TR, he is merely a friend of Amber's, not the father of either of her children. I'm fairly certain both of her children, son and daughter, were fathered by LH, although you are correct that RL (the guy who supposedly had Amiah last and is Amber's ex-boyfriend and Motel 6 date) has questioned whether he might be Amiah's father. I don't think he is.

From this article, FBI now involved in search for missing baby, surveillance video obtained, Amiah’s father is LH, and he was out of town.

“Reporter Steve Jefferson talked with Amiah's father over the phone on Wednesday.

"It’s really hard to even talk about it honestly," said Logan Hull. "It would be a blessing to have her back home. It’s almost like you lost half your life without her being here. It’s hard to wake up every day not seeing her here."

Hull said he's been out of town and doesn't know what happened to his daughter.

"I have no idea what happened to her. I wish I knew where she was, I’d go get her," said Hull.”

Also from that article, the mom’s boyfriend, RL, was supposed to take the Amiah to the babysitter.

“Amber Robertson, the baby's mother, said she doesn't know where her baby could be. She said the last time she saw Amiah was Thursday, before her boyfriend, Robert Lyons, was supposed to take the baby to a west side home.”

I was just coming back here to correct myself! Yes, LH appears to be Dad to both. Mea culpa, and thank you!

Eta... It does beg the question then... Where was her son?

In many articles, I've read that Amber Robertson, Amiah's mother, reported her missing. But as osu said, I remember reading that Amiah's bio dad had called the police concerned that RL was abusing both of Amber's sons. I don't remember the timing of that call. I'll keep looking for that article. The section of an article saying Amber reported Amiah missing to the police and the source are below:

Amiah Robertson went missing last week. Amber Robertson, Amiah’s mother, reported her missing to police on Saturday, but Amber told police she actually went missing last Thursday.

Amber says she didn’t think Amiah was in danger—that’s why she says she waited two days to report it.

Yesterday, police issued a Silver Alert, saying Amiah is in extreme danger. Authorities say the family has been telling them conflicting stories about what happened.

Amber says the baby girl was last seen at the babysitter’s house on the near west side. Detectives searched the home for hours on Tuesday, focusing on a detached garage, but it’s unclear if they found anything.

The above is from this link:
Why a Silver Alert, not an Amber Alert, was issued for 8-month-old girl missing from Indy

I believe the same man, LH, fathered both of Amber's children. The
ex-boyfriend/Motel 6 date is RL who is currently in jail. Amber claims RL had Amiah and was supposed to take her to the baby sitter's house.
I guess it's possible that Amber is not sure who the child's biological father is.
Why did the ex-boyfriend have the child in his custody in the first place? Did he just pick her up to drop her off with the baby sitter?

Maybe the mother called police once the child's biological father got involved.
I thought the ex-boyfriend was the father of her son. She said in her interview that her boyfriend (or is it the ex boyfriend?) thought she was trying to "get back" with her son's father. Does she have two sons? Maybe that's why I'm confused.
Maybe the confusion is that the ex-boyfriend in jail was her boyfriend until she got the black eye? And until he did whatever he may have done with the baby?

This short blurb, jibes with the Tweets involving police activity near White River.

Missing Amiah Developments: Police searching near White River

INDIANAPOLIS — Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department detectives are in the area of West McCarty and White River investigating items found, believed to be related to missing 8-month-old, Amiah Robertson.

The area is less than a mile from 229 South Holmes Avenue, where the infant was reported missing on Tuesday.Investigators appear to be working the area near the creekside, with at least six patrol cars and EMS on the scene.

I was just coming back here to correct myself! Yes, LH appears to be Dad to both. Mea culpa, and thank you!

Eta... It does beg the question then... Where was her son?
In that case it's strange that she referred to him as her son's dad in the interview that was transcribed, and not her daughter's dad, since it was her daughter she was talking about. She's very hard to follow. Imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
savagegrace13