IN IN - Amiah Robertson, 8 months, Indianapolis, 15 Mar 2019

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe the confusion is that the ex-boyfriend in jail was her boyfriend until she got the black eye? And until he did whatever he may have done with the baby?
That sounds right. Maybe in some articles he's called the ex-boyfriend and others her boyfriend.
So apparently what initiated the argument (and assault on her) was his accusation that she was going to get back together with the children's father? I wonder how long they were together, since she just had a child with the other man. Imo

I'm a bit confused. Both Amiah and the older brother have the same father? Because it seemed like that wasn't the case.
It totally doesn't seem like thats the case, but the father of her son is claiming to be Amiah's dad in the article a page or so back. I wouldn't have guessed it at all (to the extent where I made up an imaginary sons dad for a minute there!)

Just heard about this missing baby and read all 16 pages. My brain hurts from trying to figure out who biological fathers are, who current boyfriend is,who ex boyfriend is and trying to make sense of any/all mom's interviews is going to be the demise of my brain....and my faith in humanity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evremevremm