IN IN - Amiah Robertson, 8 months, Indianapolis, 15 Mar 2019

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
*waves* first time posting but I’ve lurked here over the years.

I live in downtown Indy and one thing I thought was worth pointing out, given everyone has commented on how young Robbie Lyons looks, is that the picture circulating of him in MSM and SM is at least 2 years old if not older. He’s standing in front of a grocery store called Marsh that is located in downtown. That Marsh went out of business 2 years ago and has since become a Needler’s market... so that’s probably why he looks like a teenager, because he probably was in the photo?

14 hours ago:

Chuck Robertson says he hasn’t slept in days. He won’t go anywhere without his phone. Every call could be the one he’s been waiting for since granddaughter Amiah was reported missing nearly a week ago.

The latest on the investigation — on @93wibc with @hammerandnigel at 4.

View attachment 175595

Julia Deng on Twitter
So is this Ambers dad? I have never seen a case with so many inconsistencies as to who is who and even the reporting of the last actual sighting of this poor baby is not clear to me. :(

Things don't look good and I'm worried for baby A. Please let there be some answers soon!

So is this Ambers dad? I have never seen a case with so many inconsistencies as to who is who and even the reporting of the last actual sighting of this poor baby is not clear to me. :(

Things don't look good and I'm worried for baby A. Please let there be some answers soon!

Yes, he's Amber's dad. I think in the who is who list he's the one that actually cares. :(

"We last saw the baby sometime, somewhere."

I'm not kidding when I say it's a rough little area that's like it's own little world MsBetsy! The area is drug and crime riddled.
ETA jmo but that opinion is based on my experience living here as a transplant in downtown Indy for over 10 years
delete by me

Attachments

• 81D6F9DC-846D-457A-A1C5-9540D82DC9F0.jpeg
    81D6F9DC-846D-457A-A1C5-9540D82DC9F0.jpeg
    148.1 KB · Views: 78
Last edited:
This particular area of Indianapolis is referred to as Haughville Haughville, Indianapolis - Wikipedia

“Of the adult population (25 and older), 40.7% do not have a high school diploma.[3] The overall neighborhood's per capita income is $9,760 and an average household income of $17,321 making the entire neighborhood well below the average per capita and household income of Indianapolis.”

Way back during the Great Depression it was referred to as Hooverville http://www.westindianapolis.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/EARLY-WEST-INDIANAPOLIS.pdf

Westside vitals INDY VITALS
These people technically live in a area called Hawthorne which is next to Haughville and separated by Michigan Street. Although, I am sure they have the same crime rates and poverty level. I'm sure that they probably claim to be from Haughville because of its reputation though.

Yes, he's Amber's dad. I think in the who is who list he's the one that actually cares. :(

"We last saw the baby sometime, somewhere."
This is so sad. I’m sure if we took a show of hands, everyone here could account for the very last time they saw their children and significant others - and the circumstances surrounding that last time.

MOO: I can’t help but feel that some of the people involved would be more distraught, and searching harder, over a lost phone or dime bag.

Love to you Amiah.:(

These people technically live in a area called Hawthorne which is next to Haughville and separated by Michigan Street. Although, I am sure they have the same crime rates and poverty level. I'm sure that they probably claim to be from Haughville because of its reputation though.
Oh thanks! I’m going to delete. Still confused on where. Because the last media links say searching White River then Eagle Creek. ;)

So confusing. who is 'the baby sitter'? I also didn't miss the question about a woman being taken off in hand cuffs,in the interview with SGT. Gilespie. True, not true?
The neighbor saying she saw the mother carrying the baby in front of her speed walking on Friday night is very concerning.
Does Amber live in a shed behind the baby sitter or not?
Amber's father said "They are being really hard on Amber" and "they help her out as much as they can".
Is the Babysitters house Amber's parents? And she lives in a shed behind their house? ( sorry so hard to tell) who,what,when,where)
The question about,and answer about Amiah being sick too. The mother doesn't know except to say she's teething, and takes tylenol.
What in the Bloody Hell is going on?
No wonder SGT Gilespie is so irritated. He's looking for an 8 month baby,and keeps getting the run around.
MOO

So confusing. who is 'the baby sitter'? I also didn't miss the question about a woman being taken off in hand cuffs,in the interview with SGT. Gilespie. True, not true?
The neighbor saying she saw the mother carrying the baby in front of her speed walking on Friday night is very concerning.
Does Amber live in a shed behind the baby sitter or not?
Amber's father said "They are being really hard on Amber" and "they help her out as much as they can".
Is the Babysitters house Amber's parents? And she lives in a shed behind their house? ( sorry so hard to tell) who,what,when,where)
The question about,and answer about Amiah being sick too. The mother doesn't know except to say she's teething, and takes tylenol.
What in the Bloody Hell is going on?
No wonder SGT Gilespie is so irritated. He's looking for an 8 month baby,and keeps getting the run around.
MOO

I've honestly never seen anything that says where Amber lives. My opinion is someone brought it over from SM and it went from there. I could also be 100% wrong. Lol.

RSBM

This is the one thing that REALLY stuck out to me in that interview, as well. She had no clue how to answer that question, almost like she hadn't even seen the baby lately. It had me wondering if she even has custody of this baby!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrayZee