Found Deceased IN - Angileana 'Angie' Barlow, 23, Indianapolis, 26 Oct 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hey there. I am new to the board, but I thought I would post this message.

As of right now, the police are keeping things very close to the vest on this case and are not giving much information (completely understandable). I did find that the possible persons-of-interest have a business that was incorporated 5 days before Angie's disappearance. I took a look at the map of where the human remains were found, too, and did a map of the location of the bones in relation to the last know location of Angie. Here is a screen capture of Google Maps, with the possible routes from Harcourt Road to the location of the human remains.

attachment.php

As far as I know, the human remains found in February 2017, have not been identified. I know that DNA testing takes time and identification can take time. I do find it suspicious that the distance from Harcourt Road to location of the remains is less than 10 miles, especially given the time frame of October 2016 - February 2017.

I hope this case is resolved soon. Angie Barlow needs to come home.

Attachments

• barlow_map.png
    barlow_map.png
    110.1 KB · Views: 564
Hey there. I am new to the board, but I thought I would post this message.

As of right now, the police are keeping things very close to the vest on this case and are not giving much information (completely understandable). I did find that the possible persons-of-interest have a business that was incorporated 5 days before Angie's disappearance. I took a look at the map of where the human remains were found, too, and did a map of the location of the bones in relation to the last know location of Angie. Here is a screen capture of Google Maps, with the possible routes from Harcourt Road to the location of the human remains.

attachment.php

As far as I know, the human remains found in February 2017, have not been identified. I know that DNA testing takes time and identification can take time. I do find it suspicious that the distance from Harcourt Road to location of the remains is less than 10 miles, especially given the time frame of October 2016 - February 2017.

I hope this case is resolved soon. Angie Barlow needs to come home.

Welcome hounddog75 :)

:welcome:

Just saw something about Angie on Reddit and came her to check and see what was going on. Hadn't heard about it until the Reddit post and it immediately brought to mind Larissa Sam.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Welcome Erinsings :)

(First post in almost 5 years I see!)

:welcome4:

Welcome Erinsings :)

(First post in almost 5 years I see!)

:welcome4:
Thanks!!! Everyone always seems to type out what I was thinking before I ever get around to it, and so I just never felt like posting [emoji4]

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

I have been watching this one closely. I am keeping the human remains found in February as a good possibility of being Angie. Does anyone know where her car was found?
I believe it was in the opposite direction from the last know location to where these remains where found.

I have been watching this one closely. I am keeping the human remains found in February as a good possibility of being Angie. Does anyone know where her car was found?
I believe it was in the opposite direction from the last know location to where these remains where found.

I think they found her car on the east side. I don't think they released exactly where.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The car was definitely found on the east side of Indianapolis. I think I know where, but I don't want to say anything more, lest it jeopardize the case. The POIs in the case, are still nowhere to be found, despite them creating a shell company.

The car was definitely found on the east side of Indianapolis. I think I know where, but I don't want to say anything more, lest it jeopardize the case. The POIs in the case, are still nowhere to be found, despite them creating a shell company.

I definitely think the couple had something to do with this. Do you think LE is just waiting for a body?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There are a couple of thoughts I have on this case:

1) The LE involved in this case is being very meticulous on this case, as it is high profile
2) I strongly suspect that LE is looking at all avenues - including any bodies that are found in the local area. However I strongly suspect their attention is focused on the POIs at this point,
and that is why we are not hearing anything from LE at this point

My gut feelings are these:

This was a crime of passion that spun out of control rather quick, or she was sold into some kind of human trafficking organization. If one researches, The Muncie Star Press reported on a conviction of a trafficking ring in Muncie proper. If one looks at a map, and it took me a moment to figure this out, Indianapolis is a great hub for human traffickers both in and out of the CONUS. There are direct routes to Chicago, Ft. Wayne, Detroit, Louisville, Cincinnati, and a long but straight path to Denver.

I wish I had more resources and contacts to pound the pavement on this case. This one pisses me off.

im thinking its possible they hired her for a dance and it got out of control. perhaps jealousy involved.

There are a couple of thoughts I have on this case:

1) The LE involved in this case is being very meticulous on this case, as it is high profile
2) I strongly suspect that LE is looking at all avenues

sounds to me like the female suspect had access to Angie's purse.

if you read the link a few posts back, the female suspect was charged for charging or taking 7k out of Angie Barlow's grandmother's account. Maybe Angie had a card linked to her gma account for some reason and this suspect got it... from her purse...

What are you listening to/reading that sounds like that?

Well this is downright weird $7000. from Angela's Grandmother. It is also weird they still won't say where her car was found.

Well this is downright weird $7000. from Angela's Grandmother. It is also weird they still won't say where her car was found.

LE, I believe, found Angie's car on the east side of Indianapolis. With regard to the news article, it is very odd that the woman charged, took 7k from Angie's Grandmother's account. I wonder if this new development has shifted the focus of the investigation to a "follow the money" one.

The only thing I can think of, with regard to the theft of 7k, was the POIs may have disposed of Angie's belongings by giving them to this woman and her companion during a hand-off in the commission of a human trafficking crime.

I see more info in this article regarding the money stolen from Angie's grandmother:
http://fox59.com/2017/05/18/family-of-angie-barlow-hoping-arrests-lead-to-missing-daughter/

"Authorities began investigating and say over the past several months, Michelle Brown stole almost $8,000 from a First County Credit Union bank account belonging to Sharon.

Court documents say Brown told investigators she didn’t know Sharon, but did know the routing number for First County Credit Union, and chose and typed in an account number at random. That account number is for Sharon’s bank account."

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties
Back