IN IN - Brandon Perry, 35, truck & trailer found in diff places, Indianapolis, 26 May 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It was never given to him.
Yes, I didn't believe that either. David, the son TOLD law enforcement that his father gave him a gun for his 13th birthday which just happened to look just like the gun his father kept in his (Brandon's) truck which was "stolen" a week before his murder, (which, surprise!, was found in David's Mustang in a safe he had just purchased. LE said the recovered firearm was purchased when David was only 8.

I don't think LE believed that which is like why David is charged with 35-47-10-5(a)/MA: Dangerous Possession of a Firearm Child possess a firearm for any purpose EXCEPT 2023 Indiana Code :: Title 35. Criminal Law and Procedure :: Article 47. Weapons and Instruments of Violence :: Chapter 10. Children and Firearms :: 35-47-10-5. Dangerous Possession and Unlawful Transfer of a Firearm.

Latest court records:
Indiana Courts Case Search - MyCase

Latest News articles with mention of the firearm charges: Docs: Son charged in death of father who was reported missing last week from Indianapolis

RSBM
RBBM

KhaosDisciple.... Hugs to you and thank you for sharing your insight. I'm impressed and thankful that you are able to devote time and experience to others in need.
Take care of yourself, we need you.
Thank you for your kind words and thoughtfulness. It has been a struggle, but as I said I am here to focus on helping others with that which afflicts them, which actually keeps me fighting because I fight for them and don’t want to let them down.

I wonder how David got to this point? What's his history? Is Mom in the picture?

Facebook pages for Brandon & David, couple of older ones too but nothing really relevant.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back