IN IN - Brannon O’Dell, 18, went outside to look for bugs & lizards, high-functioning autism, low blood sugar, Ligonier, 24 Sept 2024

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Urgent search underway for missing Ligonier teen, mother seeks help

LIGONEER, Ind. (WPTA) - Authorities are actively searching for 18-year-old Brannon O’Dell, who was reported missing on Tuesday, September 24, 2024. His mother Karolyn Cumming and his father Billy O’Dell need your help in finding their son.

A Pizza Hut delivery driver last saw him at 8:58 PM. Just after his last sighting, Brannon FaceTimed his fiancée in Texas, stating he was going outside to look for bugs and lizards. His phone last powered on at 3:40 a.m. behind nearby houses, raising concerns for his safety.

-------------------------------

This is the latest news around 5 pm yesterday. It looks like they are just restating what happened. I hope I posted this correctly.

Any searches being organized ?

It didn't sound like Brannon was going very far from his house or apartment, so it's not as if he became lost ?
Have his family/friends been out looking for him ?
Calling out loudly ... he might hear them & respond.
Omo.

So his phone powered.on at 3:40 a.m.
Then where did it go; can Google tell LE? I wonder how long it stayed on, where it was last on, and whether everyone in that area who has been asked for anything has cooperated with LE.

If not for the pizza guy, we would wonder...but he is out there somewhere!!

Where are you Brannon???

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aicontrolling