Found Safe IN - Bryson Muir, 14, *poss in danger*, Logansport, last seen leaving Ohio w/his mother, Kristen Muir, Servant Leader’s Foundation, 16 Jun '24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Especially now that there is awareness surrounding CTE, unlike in the past. I went to school with some people who had fathers that played in the NFL in the 80s and 90s and it looked a lot like depression and mood disorders later in life, as opposed to violence (luckily). It’s really sad, especially not knowing what’s happening to you.

I wonder how natural personality traits might figure into that, say if someone was prone to aggressiveness in general, would that be more pronounced and less under control with symptoms of a CTE?

I’m so tired of hearing CTE, if football is that damn dangerous why is it still being played. People were saying this about Aaron Hernandez, no some people are crazy on their own, stop giving them a pass!
I'm not sure I entirely agree with that, Aaron Hernandez' brain was studied after his death and he was already at stage 3 out of 4 for CTE at the age of 27.

Chris Benoit (WWF/WWE wrestler) who killed his family and himself brain was studied (he was 40) and his brain resembled that of an 85 year old Alzheimer's patient.

oh no.

jmo
This is extremely disturbing.

I occasionally work in downtown Indianapolis, and sometimes attend sporting events or go to restaurants. In the past few years my friends and I have noticed small groups walking around who introduce themselves as Black Hebrews. Often they are hanging out near the Lucas Oil Stadium where the Indianapolis Colts play.

I wondered what the Black Hebrews were but never knew anything about them until I read the linked article.

"While the Muirs are beginning to show signs of cooperation, Bryson has still not been seen or located by investigators from either ISP or DCS," ISP said in a statement
I think he'll re-appear when the black eye is healed. Just a guess. Hope the young man is okay.

jmo

Did the person they were visiting in Ohio tell or threaten the mom that they would be phoning police as soon as they left? It's very odd that just minutes after the call, police responded and pulled the car over but that Bryson was already gone/no longer in the vehicle. Sounds like there wasn't much time for mom to bring him somewhere else so where is he?

This is extremely disturbing.

I occasionally work in downtown Indianapolis, and sometimes attend sporting events or go to restaurants. In the past few years my friends and I have noticed small groups walking around who introduce themselves as Black Hebrews. Often they are hanging out near the Lucas Oil Stadium where the Indianapolis Colts play.

I wondered what the Black Hebrews were but never knew anything about them until I read the linked article.
Wait that’s the same group that Muir is in?

Did the person they were visiting in Ohio tell or threaten the mom that they would be phoning police as soon as they left? It's very odd that just minutes after the call, police responded and pulled the car over but that Bryson was already gone/no longer in the vehicle. Sounds like there wasn't much time for mom to bring him somewhere else so where is he?
It was his grandmother that contacted police. It is very strange. I know it sounds far fetched, but could the grandmother and mom have arranged for someone to pick him up or he be dropped off with someone immediately. And the missing report is a smoke screen to keep him protected from the dad and his cult? MOO.

The use of a photo with visible injuries is very jarring—have LE said the photo was recent? As in, the injuries in the photo are what the grandma was specifically reporting on to authorities?

Or is it that this is a photo of Bryson with similar facial injuries, taken at a different time, which may be helpful for the public in keeping an eye out for him? I’ve just never seen something like this.

what if she told him to hid under stuff in the suburban? like threatened him with worse if he didn’t comply.

what if she told him to hid under stuff in the suburban? like threatened him with worse if he didn’t comply.
I assumed since police were called specifically about his injuries and fear of his being abused, the responding officer would have carefully looked all over the SUV but maybe the officer didn't?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fitzybjj
Back