Found Safe IN - Bryson Muir, 14, *poss in danger*, Logansport, last seen leaving Ohio w/his mother, Kristen Muir, Servant Leader’s Foundation, 16 Jun '24

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Screenshots from @WTHRcom’s story. Reality is it’s much more complex than you’re led to believe. Unfortunately, some have little consideration when black families are involved. #DanielMuir
So now we know Daniel's excuse for beating his son. We don't know if what he alleges is true or false. Either way, beating a child who acts inappropriately is an ineffective way to handle the problem. It solves nothing except harm yet another child.

His last sentence puzzles me, I don't even know how to respond to it because I am confused by what it is meant to convey? Who are some? In what way are "they" showing little consideration? Is the suggestion that black families are more likely to beat their children? Or that white families get special "consideration" when they beat their children?

Edited because I though @legalmomma had stated that but now I see it was the defense attorney who expressed that thought. My response to him is pffft

Last edited:
So now we know Daniel's excuse for beating his son. We don't know if what he alleges is true or false. Either way, beating a child who acts inappropriately is an ineffective way to handle the problem. It solves nothing except harm yet another child.

Your last sentence puzzles me, I don't even know how to respond to it because I am confused by what it is meant to convey? Who are some? In what way are they showing little considerate? Please elaborate if you can.
Exactly. The charges are not about what the son may or may not have done, but what the parents did. The parents are charged with crimes and it does matter if the parents believe they are justified or not in breaking the law of the land. Their religion does not exempt them from the law.

jmo

Screenshots from @WTHRcom’s story. Reality is it’s much more complex than you’re led to believe. Unfortunately, some have little consideration when black families are involved. #DanielMuir
So Daniel Muir says that Bryson admitted to sexually abusing younger children, and so he--a former professional athlete who was paid to tackle people and at his playing weight neared 300lbs--beat his child? And valorizes some alleged homeland that puts 15 y/os to death without trial.

So this attorney says the reality is "complex." Sorry, no. Garbage take. Officials gave no indication for why Bryson was beaten, and that's just as well because there is no reality complex enough to justify this man beating his son. And to suggest that "some" are reacting the way they are because the Muirs are Black, when it was Bryson Muir's Black grandma who initially reported this to police?

I wonder if LE and the court think there is a wider threat to the community by this group and want to keep info confidential at this point to avoid escalation by the cult? idk, just speculating.

jmo
Yeah as a Hoosier I think it might not be a bad idea to just like check out the whole group at this point? We don’t have to just leave them to carry on do we?

This is JMO but I mentioned upthread there are many who refer to themselves as Black Hebrews who walk around downtown indianapolis and I think they refer to Israel as their homeland even when born in the US.

“Homeland” is their chosen place to call home and not necessarily the place where they were born.

Again JMO
Agreed, I think the homeland refers to Israel.

Edit: Although I don’t think Israel has the barbaric laws he’s referencing, so like Old Testament Jerusalem maybe?

Punishment shouldn’t result in a black eye. At that point it’s not punishment any more, it’s just punching your kid in the face.

Bryson is a kid; dad is a former NFL player. You can’t duke it out man to man or whatever if one of you is a boy.

So it’s not punishment and also not an old school “let’s solve this with boxing gloves” confrontation between two grown men. So regardless of what lens we could really stretch ourselves to see it through, it’s not gonna pass.

So Daniel Muir says that Bryson admitted to sexually abusing younger children, and so he--a former professional athlete who was paid to tackle people and at his playing weight neared 300lbs--beat his child? And valorizes some alleged homeland that puts 15 y/os to death without trial.

So this attorney says the reality is "complex." Sorry, no. Garbage take. Officials gave no indication for why Bryson was beaten, and that's just as well because there is no reality complex enough to justify this man beating his son. And to suggest that "some" are reacting the way they are because the Muirs are Black, when it was Bryson Muir's Black grandma who initially reported this to police?
reminiscent of Ruby Franke and her excuses as to why she was torturing her children, particularly her son RF. I believe Daniel as much as I believed Ruby.

Edit: Although I don’t think Israel has the barbaric laws he’s referencing, so like Old Testament Jerusalem maybe?
I wonder if Daniel's references to his son being put to death in their "homeland" refer more to a when then to a specific place. based on what we now know of his allegations re his son BM (who I will henceforth be referring to by initials) I think he is referencing Leviticus 20:13.

I wonder if Daniel's references to his son being put to death in their "homeland" refer more to a when then to a specific place. based on what we now know of his allegations re his son BM (who I will henceforth be referring to by initials) I think he is referencing Leviticus 20:13.
This is correct. They think and refer to a "homeland" that never existed, but the laws and owning women and children as property, did.

I was once involved in a group almost exactly like this, the house of Yahweh...and when young men were punished like this, and accused of being inappropriate, it wasn't that they hurt a child....they flirted with another teen or pre teen female that the Ka'hans had no intention of ever allowing them to date: That girl was meant for a Ka'han, or as a gift to a follower who gives up a large amount of money to be approved to take another wife, a child wife- and parents readily gave their children up to be child brides

The adopted son of the cult creator was busted for checking young girls hymens along with other abuses.

When I was there, they separated me and my spouse, separated the boys and girls, and indoctrinated us all into the way of the true messiah, Yahweh and Yeshua
Thank fully, my now ex, was too narcissistic to stay long- he wanted multiple wives too and didn't want to have to pay for them....I shudder to think what would have happened to my 3 yr old stepdaughter. He probably would have sold her, and I am not exaggerating about that...This makes me feel so sick and brings up a lot of triggers, but the information needs to be out there. Thankfully, my ex flamed out and could not keep to their ways of not drinking.

For all we know, he kissed a same age girl, and that was it!

Many times these groups re write the scriptures to their own way, publish looking like a bible, and claim it to the one true scripture. This way they can make it say what they want. It's a fake bible. House of Yahweh cult leader did this. that book was evil. No other way to describe it

This is correct. They think and refer to a "homeland" that never existed, but the laws and owning women and children as property, did.

I was once involved in a group almost exactly like this, the house of Yahweh...and when young men were punished like this, and accused of being inappropriate, it wasn't that they hurt a child....they flirted with another teen or pre teen female that the Ka'hans had no intention of ever allowing them to date: That girl was meant for a Ka'han, or as a gift to a follower who gives up a large amount of money to be approved to take another wife, a child wife- and parents readily gave their children up to be child brides

The adopted son of the cult creator was busted for checking young girls hymens along with other abuses.

When I was there, they separated me and my spouse, separated the boys and girls, and indoctrinated us all into the way of the true messiah, Yahweh and Yeshua
Thank fully, my now ex, was too narcissistic to stay long- he wanted multiple wives too and didn't want to have to pay for them....I shudder to think what would have happened to my 3 yr old stepdaughter. He probably would have sold her, and I am not exaggerating about that...This makes me feel so sick and brings up a lot of triggers, but the information needs to be out there. Thankfully, my ex flamed out and could not keep to their ways of not drinking.

I am so sorry you lived that and thankful you are no longer in harm's way. Even though you and your husband parted ways I am so relieved he left the group as well and your stepdaughter wasn't harmed. Thank you for sharing your thoughts on the type of mindset that may be factoring into the Muirs' decision making.

Thank you for sharing your experience and educating us.

I am so sorry you lived that and thankful you are no longer in harm's way. Even though you and your husband parted ways I am so relieved he left the group as well and your stepdaughter wasn't harmed. Thank you for sharing your thoughts on the type of mindset that may be factoring into the Muirs' decision making.
I think it is very important to share. I'm ok. it's been a long road of different things happening, but a large majority can be placed at the feet of the house of yahweh.

I was never a believer and neither was one of my SIL, but my other two SIL...they believed. And they lost everything. Kids ended up in foster care, husbands either deceased to murder or suicide, or incarcerated for horrendous crimes against women and children

I watched a cult just like this destroy my entire in laws family. Out of 12 siblings, to this day, only one is sober. Only one is not homeless. 5 are dead. Two incarcerated for life. These cults destroy everyone they touch. I wish my ex had never found that fake bible, that's what started the whole thing

ETA we were there in the mid 90's. It has affected the entire family for 25 years

Last edited:
From the link in quoted post:

"The Cass County Superior Court judge declined to rule on the issue. The judge said the lawyers for the couple should have filed their appeal with the original judge, even though he was on vacation.

Kristin's attorney added, 'We were not forum shopping,' but filed in a court that had earlier availability to hear the petition for writ of habeas corpus."

Soo...looks like they remain behind bars without bail but the decision still needs to be made. My hunch is the case will be full of legal entanglements like this (legal "errors" by defense while screaming this is unprecedented persecution), obscuring the real issue that these parents are charged with abusing their child. jmo

jmo

Daniel & Kristin Muir released from the Cass County jail.They had a hearing this morning. This document filed by the sheriff this AM. It shows bond examples from other people in Cass County facing level 6 felonies. The Muirs were released on $5000 cash and $2500 surety bond.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jennifercockle
Back