IN IN - Delano Wilson, 1 mo., Indianapolis, 27 Aug 2014 - #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay I figured out why neither of the alleys in the earlier pics I posted looked anything like the alley they were showing in news footage. It's because it wasn't either one of them that WW reported the robbery/abduction.

It's actually the alley running north/south between Chase (the street they live on) and Harding.

View attachment 57848

Ariel view shows where the alley is #(1) that the 911 call was placed from somewhere between noon and 1pm (?) and where the mother was seen(#2) behaving oddly, just before 1pm.

View attachment 57849

Do you happen to know where the Dad and Mom's house is in the aerial view photo? Or is it not within that area?

Those are alleys? I was picturing a dark alley between tall buildings. So I'm with Schmae on this one .... doesn't seem like all that commotion could occur there, without more witnesses.

Yep, those are alleys :) They look exactly like the ones in the small town I grew up in. Tiny little thru-ways in the middle of the block with people's back yards on either side.

Do you happen to know where the Dad and Mom's house is in the aerial view photo? Or is it not within that area?

Yes, I do know where mom & dad's house is but I'm not sure I'm allowed to point it out, so I cropped the pic (because I was using their address as a reference point and it showed in the larger image).

Yes, I do know where mom & dad's house is but I'm not sure I'm allowed to point it out, so I cropped the pic (because I was using their address as a reference point and it showed in the larger image).

I think as long as msm has stated their address, we can discuss it, list it, etc.

I think as long as msm has stated their address, we can discuss it, list it, etc.

In an interview the parents gave standing on the front sidewalk, the reporter stated "standing outside their home" and you could clearly see the address (missing the middle number on the mailbox) but I wont point it out unless a mod says it's okay.

That area looked like that when lived there & though I moved away 10 years ago, I've visited Indy 3x this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can point it out. It's important to see how the alleys line up here.

Salem

It's largely industrial with a few scattered residential areas. My old house is in a nicer area about 3 miles southeast.

Yep, those are alleys :) They look exactly like the ones in the small town I grew up in. Tiny little thru-ways in the middle of the block with people's back yards on either side.

Those of us used to gritty cities might be confused by the term alley. In a lot of younger cities and residential areas, they're basically small roads between streets that go between back yards for garbage trucks to go down and pick up trash so it's not in people's front yards. :)

You can point it out. It's important to see how the alleys line up here.

Salem

Okay, here it is:

DELANO8.jpg

#1 the alley where WW says the robbery/abduction happened (conflicting reports on what time it happened & what time 911 was called - somewhere between noon & 1pm)
#2 the location of the body shop on the corner of Chase & Oliver where the owner saw the mom walking toward the intersection sort of frantic, pacing, like she was looking for someone, just before 1pm he said
#3 the residence of the mom & dad on Chase

I passed no fewer than three elctronic billboard this morning on my way home from the hospital with the Amber Alert information on them for Delano. And my commute is from Indy to Lebanon- about 23 minutes.

Hi Ontario Mom :)

Has their exact address been in the media, do you know?

Okay, here it is:

View attachment 57863

#1 the alley where WW says the robbery/abduction happened (conflicting reports on what time it happened & what time 911 was called - somewhere between noon & 1pm)
#2 the location of the body shop on the corner of Chase & Oliver where the owner saw the mom walking toward the intersection sort of frantic, pacing, like she was looking for someone, just before 1pm he said
#3 the residence of the mom & dad on Chase

I think this is fine Ontario Mom. Thank you for putting it up, it helps a lot having a visual.

:tyou: Ontario Mom! This map is awesome!

:bow:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Ontario Mom :)

Has their exact address been in the media, do you know?

Just posted another pic but I'm not sure where it went :( Anyway, at this link here http://fox59.com/2014/08/28/bloodho...o-look-for-baby-boy-at-center-of-amber-alert/ there is a video of the parents speaking in front of their house on Chase. I noticed the neighbor's address then the camera panned over to their place and noticed the address on the mailbox missing the middle number:

DELANO9.jpg

Only because I had already had my google street view guy up and down those streets several times did I realize I had already gone right past their house several times.

snipped

Only because I had already had my google street view guy up and down those streets several times did I realize I had already gone right past their house several times.

I ♥ Google Street View Guy.

Has there been anyone that reported seeing Delano in the past week?? Not counting parents, anyone besides them??? I want to know when he was last seen by someone outside the home.

Has there been anyone that reported seeing Delano in the past week?? Not counting parents, anyone besides them??? I want to know when he was last seen by someone outside the home.

Not a peep as to who may have seen Delano prior.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman