IN IN - Delano Wilson, 1 mo., Indianapolis, 27 Aug 2014 - #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://fox59.com/2014/09/01/police-need-your-help-finding-missing-baby/Police could be seen walking around the property with flashlights in the 500 block of Chase Street. More than a dozen officers were on the scene and a mobile crime lab was set up outside the home. As officers went in and out of the house, neighbors gathered outside to see what was happening.

Delano Wilson’s parents, Willie Wilson and Taniasha Perkins, could be seen on the front porch of the home along with other family members. Police took Perkins around to the side of the home, where she was questioned individually. Afterwards, Perkins was taken away in a police car, but she was not handcuffed.

Wow, I wonder what's going on there... I'd expect Willie to be taken in for more questioning, not the mom.

http://wane.com/2014/09/01/family-searches-for-missing-6-week-old-without-police-aid/

Family searches for missing 6-week-old without police aid

INDIANAPOLIS (WISH) — The family of missing Delano Wilson searched the southwest side of Indianapolis without police on Sunday afternoon after investigators stopped searching for the baby Friday.

Delano’s father, Willie Wilson, says the baby was taken after he was pistol whipped on Wednesday. Before the search, a small group of family and friends began with a prayer.

“We felt helpless, you know? Sitting there was not helping us get through this. We needed to get out there and look for him ourselves,” said family friend Lathrice Hamilton.

Will we see a copy of the search warrant? Did they bring in cadaver dogs? Man I hope they find him today.

I hope he's found today, too. It's hot outside and this baby has been missing a week. I find myself worrying about what evidence might be lost the more time Delano is out there.

IMO, both parents look more like greiving parents than parents worried with fear over an abduction. WW appears to be smiling in recent msm. His eyes are squinted like he is trying to look sad, but he can't wipe that smile off his face.

I wish someone would break and the truth would come out allowing this baby to come home.

I am beside myself with worry for Baby Delano. I hope the CSIs were able to find something anything that will help to locate him.

#FindBabyDelano

:please:

:praying:

:candle:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In all the photos I've seen of WW his 'sad face' just looks so contrived to me. The way he winces his eyes, and something about his mouth. It just looks like he's trying.

I hope he's found today, too. It's hot outside and this baby has been missing a week. I find myself worrying about what evidence might be lost the more time Delano is out there. I can especially see this happening in a scenario where where a parent shakes their own child.

IMO, both parents look more like greiving parents than parents worried with fear over an abduction. WW appears to be smiling in recent msm. His eyes are squinted like he is trying to look sad, but he can't wipe that smile off his face.

I wish someone would break and the truth would come out allowing this baby to come home.

Greiving. I agree. That is the impression I got from the mom...sincere sadness, but knows something. This came up in the Lisa Irwin threads too. I felt DB was showing honest emotion sometimes, but I still think she was being deceptive. I don't think one negates the other. Even if one knows what happened and is being deceptive about it, they still very likely can feel remorse and anguish.

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk 2

In all the photos I've seen of WW his 'sad face' just looks so contrived to me. The way he winces his eyes, and something about his mouth. It just looks like he's trying.

I agree! It resembles a smile and it makes me furious to look at him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3