IN IN - Delano Wilson, 1 mo., Indianapolis, 27 Aug 2014 - #1 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Something happened to that baby and they got rid of him and panicked and yelled robbery...poor little Delano. Hope they find him today

I'd sure like to know when this precious little guy was last seen by anyone other than the parents. I'm sure LE have already asked that question of all family members and friends but I haven't seen the answer posted anywhere.

I'd sure like to know when this precious little guy was last seen by anyone other than the parents. I'm sure LE have already asked that question of all family members and friends but I haven't seen the answer posted anywhere.

I'm interested in this as well! Aren't we all?

I was going to say that too. He was able to recollect all three colors on the perps shoe.

In any case, I hope baby is found safe soon.

And yet he had trouble remembering that his baby was a boy. Odd, any way you look at it. The mom pleaded for help, but never called him by name, and asked that the abductors "bring THEM back". Them? That is either plural, or "I don't want to tell what gender the person is" (I catch my daughter in this one often when she is going out with "a friend". I ask who and get "you don't know THEM"). Odd word choices.

And she JUST got a job to start supporting the child, presumably why he was left with his dad during the day. But who tucks a baby under his arm and goes strolling down an alley? The father was investigated in a child abuse case regarding a daughter in the past, however I believe he was found not to be complicit and the child's mother is jailed. Perhaps he was thinking of THAT baby (and the questions he might face when LE put the two together) when he said his "daughter" had been taken, then corrected himself to say "son".

That swing seat makes me very nervous because one month old is pretty young for a swing seat, isn't it? I doubt the baby's neck was strong enough yet if he was in that seat and being pushed back and forth. jmo :cry:

That swing seat makes me very nervous because one month old is pretty young for a swing seat, isn't it? I doubt the baby's neck was strong enough yet if he was in that seat and being pushed back and forth. jmo :cry:

I think they mean a baby swing... They probably took the cloth lining to one.

a baby swing. every new parent's life saver when baby is fussy:
baby-swings-4.jpg

This little boy, he has the face of a tiny angel. I have been following from day one but haven't had the heart to post. I think we all know where this ends. This little sweetheart, all he deserves is love & nurturing & care. That's all I can say. Broken-hearted.

I just listened to the Mom's plea again and there are a couple of disturbing thoughts that arise.

She asks, "Why?" take my firstborn, not, "Where?" is Delano. It's almost like she's pleading with God who also saw His firstborn die.

Then too, she seems angry at the injustice done to herself with no mention of the injustice done to her baby. She's too young. She works really hard (just started a job two days ago). They are good parents.

One would expect that a loving mother's thoughts would primarily be for the welfare of her son. But she never even names her baby. She calls him her "child" among other things.

Does she start by saying "I'm sorry"?

But ... I've never been there to know how I would react.

That isn't looking good. :(

I'm thinking LE had to have some information to get a search warrant that late on a holiday.

I'm starting to think perhaps dad is covering for mom.

I am starting to think maybe dad is trying to pin it on mom, like last time??

(Who really knows?)

I am starting to think maybe dad is trying to pin it on mom, like last time??

(Who really knows?)

Hmm. That's a possibility as well. The chances of him having two "baby mamas" that are abusive to their babies seems unlikely. He is the common denominator.

I just listened to the Mom's plea again and there are a couple of disturbing thoughts that arise.

She asks, "Why?" take my firstborn, not, "Where?" is Delano. It's almost like she's pleading with God who also saw His firstborn die.

Then too, she seems angry at the injustice done to herself with no mention of the injustice done to her baby. She's too young. She works really hard (just started a job two days ago). They are good parents.

One would expect that a loving mother's thoughts would primarily be for the welfare of her son. But she never even names her baby. She calls him her "child" among other things.

Does she start by saying "I'm sorry"?

But ... I've never been there to know how I would react.

I also found it strange that no one is calling him by his name.

Hmm. That's a possibility as well. The chances of him having two "baby mamas" that are abusive to their babies seems unlikely. He is the common denominator.

OK, this, THIS, is the thing I wanted to say and feared to say. You lose ONE infant with one parent, OK, that could be tragically bad luck, you lose ANOTHER one with a different parent??? I just.....I know officially both he and the mother are still victims and WS is a victim-friendly site. But, damn. :(

"Approximately 12 o'clock, IMPD was dispatched to the intersection of South Harding and Henry Street on a person robbed. When officers got there, the male victim indicated to us that he was walking down the street when a white male and Hispanic female approached him, robbed him and pistol-whipped him," IMPD Sgt. Kendale Adams told WTHR-TV. "In the occurrence of the assault, the victim fell to the ground. When he regained consciousness, he saw his six-week-old baby in a cover being taken away by the Hispanic male."

http://www.wndu.com/home/headlines/Amber-Alert-issued-for-1-month-old-boy-272965511.html

But WHY would someone call in a robbery, then when police get there "oh by the way, my child is missing too?"

And how did he manage to mix up his story so fast. The man was WHITE, the WOMAN was hispanic. But he was his baby being carried away by a hispanic man. Or more precisely, THE hispanic male.

It looks like the arrest is related to a preexisting warrant:

The baby’s father, 23-year-old Willie Wilson, is in jail right now on unrelated drug charges. He was arrested around 9:40 p.m. Wednesday for possession of marijuana. A warrant had previously been issued for his arrest.

http://wishtv.com/2014/08/28/search-continues-for-1-month-old-taken-from-dad-at-gunpoint/

I THOUGHT he had marijuana in his pocket with the money and cell phones that were not taken. Am I mistaken?

I think the blue car in Ontario Mom's second Streetview photo is a Dodge Stratus, but as she said, knowing the model names doesn't do much more than prove that a Ford Taurus would not stand out in a neighborhood where lots of mid-size sedans are parked.

The large bags removed during the search might contain all the bulky baby gear that LE wanted to take a closer look at away from the house, in addition to the seat from the swing and the piece of carpet. Besides the swing, Delano probably wasn't old enough to use much gear other than maybe a bassinet or crib, carseat/carrier, stroller and bouncy seat.

The discussion about syncope made me wonder whether WW regained consciousness and only thought he had been struck by the gun when in reality he'd blacked out. If his last memory was of being threatened with a gun and then he came to with his face hurting (maybe he fell face-first onto the grass, hence no lasting injury?) he could have been trying to piece together exactly what had happened before he lost consciousness.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SherlockDuck