IN IN - Delano Wilson, 1 mo., Indianapolis, 27 Aug 2014 - #1 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Note to ANYONE who thinks you can disappear a baby and not get found out....... JOIN WEBSLEUTHS !
Before taking such drastic action, whoever you may be, parent, kidnapper, perp, etc., come and watch
cases with us for a few months . You will realize your odds of getting away with it are tiny and you will
also learn of places you can drop your baby or the baby you ' kidnapped' off where it will be safe !
Countless people, parents and kidnappers have attempted to disappear small children and their success rate is
pretty low. However, you can successfully adopt out a child you don't want or a baby you kidnapped and then later realized you did not want with 100% success and avoid jail time , every single time !!!!!!!!! :) You're welcome !

I think the first quote meant, they had all the supplies and accessories needed for the baby, but now the baby is gone. The second quote though, I think those things have likely happened within the last day or so. Things people are noticing, LE, neighbors, reporters, etc. As an aside though, if what Delano's aunt was quoted in that first article is true, Delano's mom & dad have been together since 2012. Was it not 2012 he was questioned in the abuse case of his daughter with his first unmarried partner? The timing there seems a little eyebrow-raising to me. Does someone have a link handy for the case of his first child?

She does say two years, but I'm guessing she's rounding. In August of 2012 is when Willie's daughter went to the hospital and November is when the mother was charged. Somewhere in that time frame, or shortly after, is when Willie would have broke up with her I'm sure.

https://www.sanduskyregister.com/article/crime/2805191

"Records show deputies questioned the baby’s father, Willie Wilson on September 14, 2012."

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/...ie-wilson-questioned-in-2012-child-abuse-case

"Lou Johnson, the boy's aunt, said the past three days have been devastating for Delano's parents, who have been together for two years. Delano is their first and only child."

http://www.indystar.com/story/news/...ssing-indianapolis-baby-still-alive/14874595/

So... if the aunt of Delano Wilson is correct... and Delano's parents have in fact been together for 2 years, they were together when he was still with the mother with his first child.

It was August 25, 2012 the first child was rushed to the ER. https://www.sanduskyregister.com/article/crime/2805191

Where the first incident occurred and where the second one occurred this past week it's a 4.5 hour drive. IF in fact Delano's parents have been together for 2 years, that's a rather interesting twist in this case.

She does say two years, but I'm guessing she's rounding. In August of 2012 is when Willie's daughter went to the hospital and November is when the mother was charged. Somewhere in that time frame, or shortly after, is when Willie would have broke up with her I'm sure.

https://www.sanduskyregister.com/article/crime/2805191

You may be correct there. So then, he fled Sandusky, after the first case, then ended up in Indianapolis and immediately met Delano's mom? And started a new life with a new woman while his first child was still in critical care? I suppose it's certainly possible.

I think hospitals should hand out flyers on Safe Baby drop points when parents leave the hospital, including all the information about not being prosecuted, maps showing where they are, and really make sure parents know they are an option. I'd like to think that it'd save a life or two.

eta: Although I suppose many of these missing babies were beaten to death in a fit of rage.

They used to have signs posted.

Note to ANYONE who thinks you can disappear a baby and not get found out....... JOIN WEBSLEUTHS !
Before taking such drastic action, whoever you may be, parent, kidnapper, perp, etc., come and watch
cases with us for a few months . You will realize your odds of getting away with it are tiny and you will
also learn of places you can drop your baby or the baby you ' kidnapped' off where it will be safe !
Countless people, parents and kidnappers have attempted to disappear small children and their success rate is
pretty low. However, you can successfully adopt out a child you don't want or a baby you kidnapped and then later realized you did not want with 100% success and avoid jail time , every single time !!!!!!!!! :) You're welcome !

A Million times, THIS.

Wait, he didn't have a lawyer before this? I would have thought he'd get one several days ago, when LE first mentioned inconsistency in his story. Even if I was completely innocent, that would be the time to start thinking about lawyers. Especially if I had a record.

I was just looking at this myself. The creek is less than 3 miles from their house, although the way it winds around, there is an area that is a little closer to their home, there's no way to tell where LE is searching. It actually feeds into the White River, the WR bends right below the map above and they meet. There's an area on the map around the creek, when I was in satellite view, that's completely surrounded by what appears to be a junkyard.

One of the MSM articles said the creek at McCarty or McCarthy street, iirc.

I think hospitals should hand out flyers on Safe Baby drop points when parents leave the hospital, including all the information about not being prosecuted, maps showing where they are, and really make sure parents know they are an option. I'd like to think that it'd save a life or two.

eta: Although I suppose many of these missing babies were beaten to death in a fit of rage.

I've always wondered how many of those babies are born in a hospital. If a woman is trying to hide her pregnancy, I thought many times she doesn't give birth in a hospital.

Anyhoo, I like your idea and wanted to add planned parenting places and any place a woman sees a dr to get birth control should offer that information. It should also be posted in county health departments.

Back to Delano. I pray he is found soon. I can't imagine what those searchers are going through knowing they are searching for such a young baby. Praying for the searchers asking for strength for them to endure the search.

"Records show deputies questioned the baby’s father, Willie Wilson on September 14, 2012."

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/...ie-wilson-questioned-in-2012-child-abuse-case

"Lou Johnson, the boy's aunt, said the past three days have been devastating for Delano's parents, who have been together for two years. Delano is their first and only child."

http://www.indystar.com/story/news/...ssing-indianapolis-baby-still-alive/14874595/

So... if the aunt of Delano Wilson is correct... and Delano's parents have in fact been together for 2 years, they were together when he was still with the mother with his first child.

It was August 25, 2012 the first child was rushed to the ER. https://www.sanduskyregister.com/article/crime/2805191

Where the first incident occurred and where the second one occurred this past week it's a 4.5 hour drive. IF in fact Delano's parents have been together for 2 years, that's a rather interesting twist in this case.

You may be correct there. So then, he fled Sandusky, after the first case, then ended up in Indianapolis and immediately met Delano's mom? And started a new life with a new woman while his first child was still in critical care? I suppose it's certainly possible.

Something I just noticed, and I don't think I'm allowed to link, but the mom's Facebook page says she graduated from a business school in Sandusky this year. So maybe they did meet there two years ago and moved to the Indianapolis area after she finished school? I know some people make stuff up on their Facebook pages so perhaps she didn't really graduate, or even go there, but it's awful odd that she has Willie's old town listed.

Something I just noticed, and I don't think I'm allowed to link, but the mom's Facebook page says she graduated from a business school in Sandusky this year. So maybe they did meet there two years ago and moved to the Indianapolis area after she finished school? I know some people make stuff up on their Facebook pages so perhaps she didn't really graduate, or even go there, but it's awful odd that she has Willie's old town listed.

It was only after I posted that, that it occurred to me, Delano's mom may in fact be from Sandusky too. I've never sleuthed her, so I honestly don't know. I'm not really sleuthing anyone else either, just following the msm links to references made in THIS case, that link to prior LE involvement. I do know the house on Chase is totally connected to several members of the Wilson family so that has to be where WW is from originally.

I suspect, based on numerous factors, both LE and msm journalists are taking a closer look at what went down, and the timing of what went down 2 years ago.

If my child was missing and there were cameramen out on the sidewalk at all hours zooming in on the family car with its "Baby on Board" placard, I'd probably remove it as well. IMHO it's better to get Delano's photos out there than footage of his family's car.

I have a strong suspicion that during the search, LE seized the family's trash, both in wastebaskets inside and any bags they might have had in garbage cans outside. Why? They're looking for diapers. Formula-fed newborns produce a number of dirty/wet diapers each day, breastfed ones a few more IIRC, and if there were few or no diapers lingering in the garbage or diaper pail since the previous week's garbage pickup day then that would be very concerning.

Of course, if his parents used cloth diapers on him or he spent considerable time away from home being watched by relatives, that could also explain a lack of diapers being found in the household garbage.

If my child was missing and there were cameramen out on the sidewalk at all hours zooming in on the family car with its "Baby on Board" placard, I'd probably remove it as well. IMHO it's better to get Delano's photos out there than footage of his family's car.

I have a strong suspicion that during the search, LE seized the family's trash, both in wastebaskets inside and any bags they might have had in garbage cans outside. Why? They're looking for diapers. Formula-fed newborns produce a number of dirty/wet diapers each day, breastfed ones a few more IIRC, and if there were few or no diapers lingering in the garbage or diaper pail since the previous week's garbage pickup day then that would be very concerning.

Of course, if his parents used cloth diapers on him or he spent considerable time away from home being watched by relatives, that could also explain a lack of diapers being found in the household garbage.

That would be the LAST thing on my mind, for sure. Film away!

My Mom used to call me Johnny, Marie, Cathy, Michael ..... and I'd reply, you're getting warmer Mom.

New leads? No new leads? arghhhhhhh

Babies are so easy to hide....:(.....baby Lisa, baby Gabriel...just the 2 of many who are forever in my heart.

My Mom used to call me Johnny, Marie, Cathy, Michael ..... and I'd reply, you're getting warmer Mom.

I usually start with my oldest brother's name and eventually work my way down to whichever of my kids I'm yelling at.

I keep coming back to this thread and reading but not posting because I felt certain from the beginning that it would be solved pretty quickly and there wouldn't be much to sleuth. I'm flabbergasted that it remains in the missing forum. I hope this little one won't be another 'Baby Lisa'.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member