IN - Delano Wilson, 1 mo., Indianapolis, 27 Aug 2014 - #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
First thing I thought when I saw the map above was they hopped on a train. But that wouldn't take an hour to an hour and a half to end up at Holt St.

Maybe they walked the tracks? Has LE looked at video from earlier in the day?

I still think there is evidence somewhere of him in those woods off Holt Rd. just north of the train tracks, on the other side of I-70. They (WW and TP) wouldn't go THAT far, for nothing.

I still think there is evidence somewhere of him in those woods off Holt Rd. just north of the train tracks, on the other side of I-70. They (WW and TP) wouldn't go THAT far, for nothing.

Maybe they met someone there and handed Delano over to them?

Just thinking out loud here...

I thought about the trains too. But honestly, none of these people strike me as the brightest bulbs in the pack so I think it's too slick of an idea for them to come up with.

WW was apparently unaware of the camera that spotted him in the alley but anyway it wouldn't have tracked him and/or someone else driving from the house to another spot. WW and TP were seen by a passerby climbing over the guardrail near Holt Road and I-70 but there aren't any eyewitness accounts of what happened after that.

So... what other options would work? Tillicum suggested an accessory. Good thought. Would the brother or mother be willing to put their neck out for the parents? I dunno.

Is it possible WW and TP drove to Holt, parked and took Delano's body into that area then walked back to their car and drove home?

My burning question of the day is: What were WW and TP doing nearly three miles away? My gut says they didn't walk but I'm stymied at the moment.

Rumor only until I find a msm link but possibly at least one.

Didn't a neighbor comment on the "baby on board" sign being removed from their car? I think so, but it's been months since i read that.

Didn't a neighbor comment on the "baby on board" sign being removed from their car? I think so, but it's been months since i read that.

Here but it says "family car" so maybe not theirs but grandma's? http://fox59.com/2014/09/02/police-...st-side-in-connection-with-missing-baby-case/

The few fliers with information about Delano posted on light poles have been taken down. A purple stuffed animal against a fence in front of the family’s home has been removed. A “Baby on Board” yellow triangle in the rear window of the family car is missing. A minimal family and friends search Sunday has not been replicated and there is no search command post on Chase Street.

Wilson’s hearing lasted about 11 minutes, during which a judge appointed him a public defender, and entered a not guilty plea on Wilson’s behalf. A judge told Wilson he could not have contact with several family members.

Wilson appeared to look puzzled as he searched the courtroom for possible supporters, but no one in his corner showed up, except for his public defender.
http://wishtv.com/2015/02/05/dad-seeking-bail-in-baby-delano-case/

Who can he not have contact with, and why?

Bumping the link to the Probable Cause Statement:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ahb3xv18weaglg3/Willie Wilson.pdf?dl=0

For those of you on blood pressure meds be sure to take your pills before reading this. :mad:

As Knox would say, there's a lot of "leakage" in the parents' statements. WW walking out of the bathroom with baby Delano in his carseat, TP taking a shower - blood was found in the tub and sink.

WW saying he could see Delano's blue blanket as the "abductors" drove away - blood was found on a blue baby blanket in the house. Both parents bringing up the abuse case in Ohio. Lots of talk about how fussy Delano had been during the last two days. It's all there.

I am bringing forward pages 27-30, which address TP's interview on 9/1/14. LE then met with her again to collect her buccal DNA on 9/2/14 and spoke with her again. 9/2 is also the day DK (the truck driver) was interviewed and identified WW and TS in a photo lineup as the couple walking out of the woods.

2e6abadccfba328803116e93be40b77c.jpg

13288e91dac6d1c939f46cc6397bd09a.jpg

ff30bafa77b33167c6bdec8357f71984.jpg

d4aec46e47c52bf575faa7e5e3d904e2.jpg

3edf38d7c0de2e59d6213393ecdaa0f2.jpg

69db826738dc294f4275ced35441e681.jpg

6af3712368a8a6fb85ef5b6aba33df0a.jpg

ba49a28ad486b18687b68b13f6226920.jpg

Your warning re: blood pressure meds is well warranted, MsMarple: :tantrum:

As difficult as these pages of the PCA are to read, I believe they are crucial to bring to Baby Delano's thread. The issue of the blood evidence that was found in the bathtub literally brings me to tears every time I read it.

When faced with the forensics, and given the chance to change her story/statement (the day after her 9/1/14 interview) TS stonewalled, and continued to choose to NOT be a voice for her son! Who does that?

I honestly can't find any justification for her actions; and I remain baffled at the current lack of criminal accountability at this time. My disbelief amplifies each time I replay her "tearful" plea to the public (in front of the cameras) over and over in my mind's eye,

I am trying to be hopeful that the DA isn't done yet. :please:

WW isn't the only person who should be behind bars right now. The evidence brought forth in the PCA is clear - ad minimum, Baby Delano's blood is on her hands as well. :cow:

:(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk x

So Willie said he did not want o go to work that day. Who usually watched the baby when he and Tanisha worked? Is that why he didn't go to work, because he wouldn't have a living baby to hand over to Grandma to babysit?

And didn't Grandma think it was weird that willie had the one month old baby in the bathroom? What does a newborn do in the bathroom? You don't even bathe them in the tub yet?

So Willie said he did not want o go to work that day. Who usually watched the baby when he and Tanisha worked? Is that why he didn't go to work, because he wouldn't have a living baby to hand over to Grandma to babysit?

And didn't Grandma think it was weird that willie had the one month old baby in the bathroom? What does a newborn do in the bathroom? You don't even bathe them in the tub yet?

In one of the msm articles I read (can't recall which) TP made the statement that they worked opposite days or something to that affect, so that one of them was home while the other worked. He wouldn't have handed Delano off to grandma anyway since she stated she left the house at 8:30 to go to her work.

Really good question about Delano being in the bathroom in his car seat. Now, I know many new mamas (myself included at one time) who DO take the baby into the bathroom while THEY take a bath or shower, just because they're a tad worried about leaving them anywhere else. That scenario however doesn't fit the WW character. I seriously doubt he was taking a bath at 3am and/or was overly worried about leaving Delano elsewhere in the house.

Did the K9 search team go up to Holt and I70?

I pray they didn't put Delano on a train, we'll never find him.

Did the K9 search team go up to Holt and I70?

I pray they didn't put Delano on a train, we'll never find him.

They may have, but the first the public heard about this location was when the PC statement was released. They knew about that area though on 9/1 when they interviewed DK the truck driver, so I can't believe they didn't send another search team out there - and we just didn't hear about it.

My opinion is :The fight at 3- was TP laying in bed, yelling at WW to take the baby in the bathroom with him- could have been to clean up the baby if he made a mess and was bugging sleeping TP about it, etc. Couldve been the noise helped baby sleep, etc. Or he was going to take a shower at 3am/go to the bathroom and wanted TP to deal with the baby, and she yelled at him to just take him with. I also know that hearing things through walls may not be exactly what we think they are. I have mistaken my own family members through walls, thinking someone was here who wasn't LOL- call me crazy.

I could honestly see this baby dying from a multitude of things, and WW freaking out and thinking they'd blame him- since he went through this before. So they all came up with this story to protect him- SIDS/etc.

Now, I think it is possible WW took Delano's life. But, I am hoping that it not the case. For Delano's sake.

I also think WW could've taken his life, freaked out, made all this up, and put his baby on the train- it was my first thought when hearing about the dogs/tracks. He could've put the baby under the train even so no one would find him, etc. As sick as that was to type that... :(

I have been lurking on here after first seeing the news when this happened. Immediately knew it was a lie.
I honestly believe it IS possible that TP has no idea/was not involved. Some mothers are not as amazing as others, and adding a TON of stress/young age/etc. could contribute to her not being the most observant/etc.

This case has had me lurking on here for hours every night. I hope someone fesses up. I hope someone can recover baby Delano so he can be laid to rest properly.

My opinion is :The fight at 3- was TP laying in bed, yelling at WW to take the baby in the bathroom with him- could have been to clean up the baby if he made a mess and was bugging sleeping TP about it, etc. Couldve been the noise helped baby sleep, etc. Or he was going to take a shower at 3am/go to the bathroom and wanted TP to deal with the baby, and she yelled at him to just take him with. I also know that hearing things through walls may not be exactly what we think they are. I have mistaken my own family members through walls, thinking someone was here who wasn't LOL- call me crazy.

I could honestly see this baby dying from a multitude of things, and WW freaking out and thinking they'd blame him- since he went through this before. So they all came up with this story to protect him- SIDS/etc.

Now, I think it is possible WW took Delano's life. But, I am hoping that it not the case. For Delano's sake.

I also think WW could've taken his life, freaked out, made all this up, and put his baby on the train- it was my first thought when hearing about the dogs/tracks. He could've put the baby under the train even so no one would find him, etc. As sick as that was to type that... :(

I have been lurking on here after first seeing the news when this happened. Immediately knew it was a lie.
I honestly believe it IS possible that TP has no idea/was not involved. Some mothers are not as amazing as others, and adding a TON of stress/young age/etc. could contribute to her not being the most observant/etc.

This case has had me lurking on here for hours every night. I hope someone fesses up. I hope someone can recover baby Delano so he can be laid to rest properly.

How is that possible when she a.) lied about the events that morning and b.) was positively identified being with WW coming out of the woods at the train tracks at Holt & I-70?

If she was in fact at that location, then she knew WW was not taking Delano for a "walk around the block" as he claimed, they were not sitting around the front porch having their smokes then inside talking until nearly 11am, as she claimed. She also knew his assault/kidnapping story was a lie. She ALSO knew all of this, when she went on camera begging for her son to come back to her so she could see him healthy again.

The only way I can see it even slightly possible she didn't know a thing, is if the truck driver DK was wrong and that wasn't actually them, coming out of the woods at 10:00-10:30 that morning. However, he did pick them out of a photo line-up so there is that.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Meganemma
Back