IN - Delano Wilson, 1 mo., Indianapolis, 27 Aug 2014 - #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
"Put it." I had to stop there. He, as in your baby. Your son. He is not an it. These are BOTH disgusting people and they BOTH should be charged and never see the outside of prison. That poor beautiful baby.

Please let him be found and let beautiful Myra be found next. How anyone can be like this is beyond me and makes me sick. I am going to hug my 3 week old nephew extra today.

"Put it." I had to stop there. He, as in your baby. Your son. He is not an it. These are BOTH disgusting people and they BOTH should be charged and never see the outside of prison. That poor beautiful baby.

Please let him be found and let beautiful Myra be found next. How anyone can be like this is beyond me and makes me sick. I am going to hug my 3 week old nephew extra today.

That's the part that makes me cringe, not only does Willie say that but Taniasha does nothing, doesn't call the police, doesn't stop him, merrily goes about her way and helps dispose of his poor tiny body. :(

WW will be in court today at 2 pm.

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/local-news/dad-of-missing-baby-delano-facing-murder-charges

TP has quite the dilemma; she threw WW under the bus but in order to protect her own @ss she can't lead LE to Delano's body. I'm afraid she'll be granted immunity in exchange for helping LE locate him but I really, really hope that they find him first.

This is like the umpteenth time a mom escapes charges - to me all that does is send a message to women that it's worth a gamble to cover up a murder and lie through their teeth in order to escape punishment. Crossing my fingers that LE is just biding their time and charges will eventually come.

Or she's going to turn into Banika Jones and stand by her man. Time will tell.

hopefully he will be put away for a long time so that he's unable to move on to the next silly woman and continue to hurt babies.

I just read the dropbox investigation and I'm just SICK. SICK because we just knew his "story" wasn't adding up. I wanted all of us to need new hinky meters because baby Delano would be found safe and unharmed just a bit later on that day. :cry:

The thread says *parents arrested* but I must have missed something because I only see WW. Help?

Russ McQuaid talks about arrest in case of missing baby Delano Wilson | WTTV CBS4Indy
1 hour ago

INDIANAPOLIS, IN (February 5, 2015) –

(snip)

CBS4’s Russ McQuaid has been following this story since August 27, 2014 when Delano was reported missing in a violent abduction.

Russ McQuaid spoke with CBS4’s Debby Knox about his suspicions covering the case from day one.

Watch Embedded Video Report @ Link:

http://cbs4indy.com/2015/02/05/russ...arrest-in-case-of-missing-baby-delano-wilson/

:rose:
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For all my local Indianapolis Sleuths: Are you not happy that Russ McQuaid has finally stopped wearing that stupid hat? AND didn't Channel Four do a fabulous job of assembling a news team when the switch was made to CBS?

I saw the news earlier but just now getting around to posting. We knew this would be the outcome, but still.. I'm terribly sad for this sweet baby, a little bit of me still held out some hope. Now 'parents' one of you, for the love of mike do the right thing and tell LE where he is! Bring Delano home!

Debbie Knox has been on Channel 8 since forever.
Kudos to my hometown police for making this happen.

Channel 8 is no longer a CBS station- they switched it to 4 around the first of the year. They have her, Chris Wright, Russ McQuaid and Bob Donaldson - quite an accomplishment!

Charlie De Mar ‏@CharlieDeMar 2h2 hours ago Indianapolis, IN Willie Wilson makes his way into court for his initial hearing. Accused of killing infant son Delano.

Well, I must say, it is refreshing to see the smile wiped off the defendant's face. Perhaps it required the heavy, interlocking silver bracelets, and coordinated orange garb for him to suppress the grin :dunno:

Let's just say I found it thoroughly disgusting that he was previously unable to show the proper non-verbal communication skills (or respect for the fact his baby was missing!) up until now. That always sat wrong to me, and TS wasn't far behind :moo:. He took us all for fools, with that bleeping :censored: eating grin on his face, knowing all the while what he did to his own son! :gaah:

As for TS, her actions and inactions, as revealed in the PC, put me in a place that I can't even find words for (without earning a permanent trip to band camp). She knew of WW's past, and proceeded to become the poster child for denial to the Nth degree. Instead of standing up, and being a voice for her tiny, defenseless, precious son, I believe she not only turned her back on Delano, she participated in the cover-up (if not worse) :tantrum:

I haven't slept since the news broke, and after reading the PC, I'm not sure I want to. I know nightmares await me. This isn't right. BOTH of these DNA donors should be behind bars, and I will continue to stand beside my fellow WSers, who have kept this thread from going cold, screaming from our digital rooftops, until everyone who participated in this crime face justice.

We must continue to lift our voices for this Little Guy. He's not home yet. His justice has yet to be served.

Our work isn't done.

#FindBabyDelano
#JusticeForBabyDelano

:rose:
:candle:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just read the dropbox investigation and I'm just SICK. SICK because we just knew his "story" wasn't adding up. I wanted all of us to need new hinky meters because baby Delano would be found safe and unharmed just a bit later on that day. :cry:

The thread says *parents arrested* but I must have missed something because I only see WW. Help?
An article posted yesterday said both parents were taken into custody. Apparently, that information was inaccurate The thread title has been corrected.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...4-*father-arrested*-2&p=11462389#post11462389

Two additional things which really stand out from the info released yesterday.

Who brings a baby into a bathroom in a car seat? (Does LE have the car seat and have they checked it for cadaver scent?) Personally, I think the baby was dead already when grandma saw WW carring Delano out of the bathroom in a car seat. It was probably the quickest way he could make it appear as if the baby were still ok.

Also, TP's description of the baby being cold and WW taking Delano for a walk to warm him up. Who is she kidding? What mother would suggest a walk rather than racing to the ER?

I kept waiting for Taniashia to say "then I nursed him", anything that would suggest she had any kind of bond with Delano.

Two additional things which really stand out from the info released yesterday.

Who brings a baby into a bathroom in a car seat? (Does LE have the car seat and have they checked it for cadaver scent?) Personally, I think the baby was dead already when grandma saw WW carring Delano out of the bathroom in a car seat. It was probably the quickest way he could make it appear as if the baby were still ok.

Also, TP's description of the baby being cold and WW taking Delano for a walk to warm him up. Who is she kidding? What mother would suggest a walk rather than racing to the ER?

Frankly, just more lies from "mother". We know she was lying in that first public video we all saw (she knew WW killed him and she went WITH him to dispose of the body). She lied to LE about where she was and what she was doing that morning and lied about there ever being a loud disturbance in the house at 3am.

She did all THAT, to cover for WW (and to some extent, herself). Above and beyond doing the right thing by her baby.

Eyewitness News tried to talk to Delano's mother, Taniasha Perkins, who has not been charged.

"Get the blank away from my door," she said.
At the end of the hearing, the judge entered a preliminary not guilty plea for Willie Wilson, who now has a public defender. Trial dates are set for mid-April, but that will most likely get pushed back to give his attorney time to build a defense.

http://www.wthr.com/story/28037957/...ano-wilsons-murder-faces-judge-for-first-time

Eyewitness News tried to talk to Delano's mother, Taniasha Perkins, who has not been charged.

"Get the blank away from my door," she said.
At the end of the hearing, the judge entered a preliminary not guilty plea for Willie Wilson, who now has a public defender. Trial dates are set for mid-April, but that will most likely get pushed back to give his attorney time to build a defense.

http://www.wthr.com/story/28037957/...ano-wilsons-murder-faces-judge-for-first-time

The sick thing is, WW was telling the truth when he said he took baby Delano for a walk that day.

No plea deal. NO NO NO! If the information had come forth in Sept, maybe, but not now. NOPE! DO NOT OFFER A PLEA DEAL! Charge BOTH parents, and everyone in that house!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dinny
Back