IN - Delano Wilson, 1 mo., Indianapolis, 27 Aug 2014 - #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
The sketches were freaking Grand Theft Auto characters!?! Unbelievable!

Didn't the early reports say he was home with the baby while she was at work, and it was her first day back after maternity leave?

She deserves equal if not worse punishment than him. That was her tiny little beautiful fat cheeks precious baby boy, and she left him in the cold woods to rot away and be eaten by animals ???? To protect that disgusting piece of cheap "man?"

I despise them both.

They never said the results of the DNA testing on the blood in the tub. What the hell did he do to that precious little boy to cause him to bleed from somewhere, and have clear liquid coming from his mouth/nose????

I thought I was in a bad mood at the beginning of this day. Now I feel VERY STABBY.

This certainly isn't the first time that idea has come up on this case. I thought maybe I'd read it here but the thread search feature on this thread or the first one isn't showing it. It must have been in one of the hundreds of comment threads on either a msm article or FB that someone suggested these "abductors" sounded exactly like characters from GTA. That game is not allowed in my house, so I wouldn't have ever made that connection.

I can only handle a little at a time of the PC affidavit.

Questions: what do you think the clear/"snot" liquid is that came out? And do you think they'll re-investigate the abuse of his older child? Because I find it really hard to believe he had no part in that.

I hate to say it but my first thought was death mucus. Still catching up on the thread....

The sketches were freaking Grand Theft Auto characters!?! Unbelievable!

Didn't the early reports say he was home with the baby while she was at work, and it was her first day back after maternity leave?

She deserves equal if not worse punishment than him. That was her tiny little beautiful fat cheeks precious baby boy, and she left him in the cold woods to rot away and be eaten by animals ???? To protect that disgusting piece of cheap "man?"

I despise them both.

They never said the results of the DNA testing on the blood in the tub. What the hell did he do to that precious little boy to cause him to bleed from somewhere, and have clear liquid coming from his mouth/nose????

I thought I was in a bad mood at the beginning of this day. Now I feel VERY STABBY.

RBBM

I just got to that part. I'm...gobsmacked.

And how could no one in that family hear what was happening to Delano if the neighbors could easily hear the arguing? The whole thing stinks.

The truck driver witness sealed it for me. I really wanted to believe WW had pulled the rug over TP's eyes and she put the pieces together after the fact. The witness seeing both of them walking out of the woods tells me differently.

I noticed there was was no mention of cadaver dogs. I wonder why.

I also wonder about newborn well being visits to the pediatrician.

Now I have to go back and re-think exactly when it was TP knew WW killed that baby. Was it around 3am when she was heard crying loudly from her residence and yelling "this should have never happened" - or - did she think Delano was okay, then went back to sleep to discover a few hours later when she got up, he was dead? EITHER way, she KNEW he was dead & went with WW to get rid of him in the woods somewhere off Holt Road.

SO WHY IS SHE NOT IN JAIL?

Since the neighbor heard "put it in the shower" by WW, it is my opinion that TP knew then that Delano was dead and did nothing. IMO she is completely complicit in the death of Delano. I bet they washed him off, dressed him and went to sleep.

I'm so happy that LE knew from the get go that this was not an abduction and they were fairly certain the parents were involved.

IMO, I can't believe one single family member. Too many inconsistencies. What up with Grandma seeing dad with baby D in car seat at 3:00 walking out of the bathroom? Something hinky there.

oh and I fully believe TP did her best to shift the blame onto WW to divert attention from herself.

First time I have seen him not smiling.

A double set of handcuffs & a murder charge apparently wipes the smug smile off his face, at least.

By the way, what's the deal with the double set? I don't know that I've ever seen that before.

I think...

It's entirely likely they all heard the 3am yelling but were either so used to it they just shined it on - or - they all heard it and immediately after Delano went missing they acted like they never heard a thing to cover for TP (not knowing her involvement or lack thereof).

I think LE knew on September 2nd when they interviewed DK the truck driver, that baby Delano was in those woods somewhere on the other side of that guard rail. Especially considering he positively ID'd them and LE already had statements from both WW and TP stating they were on the porch with their cigarettes and inside talking until she decided to go take a shower just before 11am. (Oops, they forgot to tell LE in those statements they were actually on their way to the woods to hide the baby all the while googling ways to not get caught.) It is interesting that the blood collected from the bathroom was not revealed in the PC statement to have been a match for Delano's DNA. Maybe that evidence isn't back yet? I know sometimes it takes **forever** for DNA testing to be finished.

I think TP's public plea we all saw where she was all emotional was utterly and completely faked - as many suspected & commented on in the very beginning (watch it again now, knowing what you know is contained in that PC affidavit - it'll make you even more angry https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gDFt40dmD9s). I do think WW killed that baby and I do think it blew TP away to discover it... just not enough to call 911 and say "my boyfriend just killed my baby" but instead, help him hide the poor thing. Then go on tv and play Miss Victim. Oh hi, Susan Smith, how are you?

I think the brother RP has a few things to answer for as well, the more I think about it. He claims to have been woken up by TP at 10am who then told him WW and Delano were gone and she couldn't find them. But... woops, her earlier statement to LE was that she woke up at 8:45 and her and WW and her brother RP went out on the porch to smoke, as per their usual routine. Then the came inside and talked for 2 hours. But then at around 10:45 as she's getting ready to take a shower (washing off her guilt, I imagine?) WW tells her he's taking the baby for a walk... and an hour later she suddenly notices WW who was allegedly on the porch with his mom via FB, are missing! Oh noes! She had to use her sister's phone to call WW because for some odd reason WW had her phone. So then she sets out on foot, like any genuine, concerned mama (and that's when the auto body guy at the end of the street saw her looking all frantic) then heads back to the house when she sees a police car.

So... was the brother asleep and woken up at 10am or was he up smoking on the porch and talking until 10:45? It would be kind of tricky for either to have happened since we know they were seen together sometime between 10am and 10:30 coming out of the woods off Holt Road.

SO many lies and inconsistencies in this case. I still cannot fathom for the life of me, why TP is not in jail on charges of (at the very least) hindering an investigation, false statement given to LE and unlawful disposal of a human body. If they can charge WW with murder WITHOUT a body, surely can make those charges stick for TP as well, since all the evidence points directly there.

I think a lot about this case, this baby and how unfair this all was. :( All of this is of course MOO.

Where the heck is that baby's body? I can't shake the feeling it's nearby. Mom and dad both know where he's at. For the sake of goodness, bring him home and redeem yourselves (to whatever extent you can).

Sorry, had to rant. I'm sure they're not going to tell.

Sadly, everything I've read points to a skull fracture for Delano. :( I don't understand why anyone would shake, slam, or beat a poor baby .. Breaks my heart to think he was probably fussy , needed love and comfort, and got beaten/ shaken to death because "he wouldn't be quiet". And by the person(s) who should have loved and protected him forever .. Awful .. Bless his little heart.

TP was leaking truth in her interviews from the probable cause. She stated Delano was cold, also that it looked like Willie did something to her baby.

Why arrest Willie now, nothing was new in the probable cause statements? Remember the interview we saw at the drug charge hearing? TP was looking at her phone and did not even acknowledge the camera.
Did she finally break down and tell the truth? Is that why she wasn't arrested?

By all accounts there were four adults in the home that night. Not one of them comforted or cared for that boy. All four were close relatives.

And now he's dead.

TP was leaking truth in her interviews from the probable cause. She stated Delano was cold, also that it looked like Willie did something to her baby.

Why arrest Willie now, nothing was new in the probable cause statements? Remember the interview we saw at the drug charge hearing? TP was looking at her phone and did not even acknowledge the camera.
Did she finally break down and tell the truth? Is that why she wasn't arrested?

I agree, what changed? I hope she told the truth finally. She owes AT LEAST that much to her baby boy.

Lou Johnson, Delano's cousin, said Wednesday that she and the rest of the family were shocked by Willie Wilson's arrest. She said they did not have any inkling that Wilson might have been responsible for his son's disappearance.

"We're hurt. We couldn't believe it," Johnson said. "It doesn't make any sense. It really doesn't. If it's true, we want to do something to him. If you did something to the baby, justice should be served. "

Johnson said Delano's mother is distraught about the news.

"She lost her baby," Johnson said, "and she's about to lose the man that she loved."
http://www.indystar.com/story/news/...her-of-missing-infant-delano-wilson/22872223/

I think mom helped dispose of his body. She may not have been the killer, and I'd be willing to be she's gonna flip on dad for immunity or a plea agreement.

I agree, what changed? I hope she told the truth finally. She owes AT LEAST that much to her baby boy.

I still haven't been able to listen to the whole pressor. Did a reporter ask why TP wasn't arrested?

Perkins said she believes there are answers, which she and the family have not been told.

"I feel like they are holding back. I feel like they know something. And they just aren't saying," Perkins said.

Some have questioned Delano's parents' role in the case, especially his father, Willie Wilson. Perkins says they know nothing and did nothing wrong.

"People are going to criticize, they are going to judge, but it's not up to them. It's up to God," Perkins said.

Perkins believes Delano has been taken out of state and hopes the police and the community can help bring him home.

"Nobody can sleep. I know I can't. I'm tired. I'm overwhelmed. I need answers. Somebody knows something in my neighborhood. We need some answers," Perkins said.
http://www.wthr.com/story/27979022/grandmother-of-missing-baby-delano-wilson-demands-answers

This interview with Trina Perkins was nine days ago ...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
trashpandaoutside
Back