IN - Delano Wilson, 1 mo., Indianapolis, 27 Aug 2014 - #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
justice finally! we had these two well at least the "dad" clocked from day one.

I think the neighbor hearing mom yelling "God damn this never should have happened" and dad "put it in the shower" along with blood found in the bathroom, mom being seen with Willie dumping Delano's tiny body makes her just as guilty. Not only did she know what happened, she was involved in it or at least in the covering up.

The FBI uncovered 24 different searches or websites in browser history on Willie Wilson’s phone related to child abduction, missing children, kidnapping and “babies who’ve been abducted and not found,” court documents note. A document about child abductions was downloaded about one hour and 40 minutes before Willie Wilson called 911.

*advertiser censored*neighbor reported hearing a disturbance around 3 a.m. that same day, according to court documents.*Detectives later reviewed video from a nearby surveillance camera that recorded at the same time Willie Wilson says the robbery and abduction happened, around noon. The video did not show Delano Wilson with Willie at the time.

The baby’s disappearance was the subject of an Amber Alert that*was canceled two days after it was issued. Police searched the area where Willie Wilson said the baby was taken, which was along Henry Street near the intersection of Oliver Avenue and Harding Street just west of downtown. Investigators*also searched Little Eagle Creek*closer to Delano’s disappearance.

Prosecutors said Wednesday they have not found Delano’s body, but believe he is dead.

“A child can’t speak for himself, and too often our children are taken for granted and we have to remember they are our most precious resource,” IMPD*Chief Rick Hite said Wednesday.

In interviews with police, Willie Wilson also brought up a case involving another of his children. He told police he had to testify in front of a grand jury in Toledo, Ohio about his child who had suffered various injuries, including a broken arm. According to court documents, Willie Wilson told police he failed a polygraph in that case but was not charged because the child’s mother said she caused all of the baby’s injuries.

In court documents, Delano’s mom told police she thought the baby was cold while Willie was holding him the last time she saw him before the disappearance. She told police, “I don’t want to say Willie did it, but in the back of my mind I have a funny feeling.”

I'm gonna keep on talking....

I wonder where Delano is? The K9s led them right to where Willie & Tanisha were seen after Delano died that morning. So where is his tiny body? Did they go back and move him later?

The cockiness of Willie in the affidavit is appalling.

I also love that the neighbor told Willie he didn't get pistol whipped, what a guy! That neighbor didn't pull any punches, he knew what was up from the get go. I can't imagine how he must feel knowing he heard them killing Delano, basically. :( Poor guy.

I still wonder if he was involved in the beating of his older daughter.

Ugh. I'm up to page 8 of the Probable Cause Statement and so far both mom and dad's statements just reek of falsehood. Right - a crying, colicky, constipated baby stays quietly in his bassinet from 8:45 to 10:30 in the morning. No one feeds him after 3 am. :liar:

And those Internet searches? Shades of Justin Ross Harris!

I can only handle a little at a time of the PC affidavit.

Questions: what do you think the clear/"snot" liquid is that came out? And do you think they'll re-investigate the abuse of his older child? Because I find it really hard to believe he had no part in that.

Questions: what do you think the clear/"snot" liquid is that came out? And do you think they'll re-investigate the abuse of his older child? Because I find it really hard to believe he had no part in that.

I had to read the affidavit in parts, too. It just breaks my heart for this little one. I would like to think he did not suffer, but I am positive he did. I think the clear liquid was cerebrospinal fluid. JMO

Off to read the link. Thanks for posting it. I've had my fingers crossed for a long time now. Kudos to LE and prosecutors.

What a precious little baby.

I'll be back soon.

BBM, I hope so, I've thought that since day one. I hope they look into that.

I think there are probably bits of truth in Tanisha's statement, like the fluid coming out of his mouth. But I think he was long dead by then and she knew it.

The first thing I thought of is when the brother came down and saw Willie "feeding" baby Delano at 3 AM, I think he was already dead. The liquid that came out could have been formula that was dripping into his mouth during the fake feeding.

Ugh...this case makes me sick.

BOTH of these parents make me sick. She better be charged with something, FGS! She covered up for him, for the most part and also was seen disposing of this little angel's body. (with Willie)
:(

I had to read the affidavit in parts, too. It just breaks my heart for this little one. I would like to think he did not suffer, but I am positive he did. I think the clear liquid was cerebrospinal fluid. JMO

In one place in the PC affidavit it says it was coming out of his mouth, then in another place it says his nose. I'm wondering a.) what that fluid actually is and b.) what kind of incident/injury would cause it to come out of his mouth/nose?

In one place in the PC affidavit it says it was coming out of his mouth, then in another place it says his nose. I'm wondering a.) what that fluid actually is and b.) what kind of incident/injury would cause it to come out of his mouth/nose?

I am thinking a head injury.

http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/article/001068.htm

ETA: I suppose it could be from being shaken, too. I haven't done research on Shaken Baby Syndrome and may have to now. Just from brief research...it definitely could be from being shaken.

Okay, I'm up to page 21 of the PC doc, where they're talking about Wilson's Internet searches on "Infant Abduction Statistics." I have no words. :(

Interesting that Wilson failed the polygraph in the earlier case in Ohio. I agree a second look at would be a good idea.

I'm so sorry this case didn't have a happy ending but at the same time I'm relieved that LE was on to this couple from the very beginning. Like many of you I get frustrated when a case seems to go nowhere but this is a good reminder of just how much goes on behind the scenes.

We can't bring Delano back but at least we will see justice.

So I've read the article, watched the press conference and read the entire PC affidavit. UGH. I don't think any of us are shocked, just heartbroken it ended this way for him :(

Thoughts: mom & dad are both complete liars.
They BOTH knew he was dead that morning. WW knew it when he did it, and TP knew as soon as she got up.
Who's idea was it to do those searches? Hers? His?
The searches were done between 9:34 and 10:23 am
Truck driver DK saw them both coming up over the guard rail on Holt Road between 10am and 10:30 (clearly they wasted NO time acting on whatever those search results showed them)
They BOTH went together to dispose of him somewhere in the vicinity Holt road, north of I-70. He's still there... somewhere.
WW had TP's phone on him, along with his own phone. WHY? Which one was hers, the one he did the "hey let's cover my tracks" searches on?
TP knew all along that baby was dead & played the grieving mama on tv. Why is she covering for WW and WHY has she not been arrested?

Again... UGH. :(

Thanks - you just saved me 10 minutes of typing.

As far as I'm concernced TP became a (nope, that's not a typo) as soon as she uttered the words "God damn this never should have happened."

The sketches were freaking Grand Theft Auto characters!?! Unbelievable!

Didn't the early reports say he was home with the baby while she was at work, and it was her first day back after maternity leave?

She deserves equal if not worse punishment than him. That was her tiny little beautiful fat cheeks precious baby boy, and she left him in the cold woods to rot away and be eaten by animals ???? To protect that disgusting piece of crap "man?"

I despise them both.

They never said the results of the DNA testing on the blood in the tub. What the hell did he do to that precious little boy to cause him to bleed from somewhere, and have clear liquid coming from his mouth/nose????

I thought I was in a bad mood at the beginning of this day. Now I feel VERY STABBY.

Thanks - you just saved me 10 minutes of typing.

As far as I'm concernced TP became a (nope, that's not a typo) as soon as she uttered the words "God damn this never should have happened."

Now I have to go back and re-think exactly when it was TP knew WW killed that baby. Was it around 3am when she was heard crying loudly from her residence and yelling "this should have never happened" - or - did she think Delano was okay, then went back to sleep to discover a few hours later when she got up, he was dead? EITHER way, she KNEW he was dead & went with WW to get rid of him in the woods somewhere off Holt Road.

SO WHY IS SHE NOT IN JAIL?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs. Venable
Back