IN - Delano Wilson, 1 mo., Indianapolis, 27 Aug 2014 - #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I have been offline all day- and come home to this. To which I say this:

It's about effing time!

Not surprising in the least but I'm so glad they were finally arrested!

We all knew that BS story was just that--BS. :furious: (Insert several derogatory names here)

Now they better fess up as to where this precious angel is, so he can be put to rest with dignity and respect. :rose:

Mom is NOT under arrest? Why not?!!! Probable cause said she knew something happened to Delano?

RIP little man. Justice is coming. Your sweet face touched us all and for that I am grateful. You are important and will be remembered if not by those who brought you into this world, by those who prayed for you.

3:00 AM- Neighbor heard yelling coming from Wilson duplex. Tanisha said "GD, this should not have happened".
9:30 AM- Willies phone showed numerous internet searches for missing children and missing babies.
10-10:30 AM- A truck driver reported he saw and woman and a man coming over the guard rail near (unintelligible) and I-70. He was able to pick Willie and Tanisha out of a photo line up.
12:00- Willie made the 911 call. Based on footage from a video camera near the alley and eye witness testimony, Wilson did not have a baby in his arms while walking in the alley.

And why is mom not in cuffs as well? Hmmm........

Please check out pages 13-15 of the PC - this is a recorded interview TP and it made me :cry:

d59a46a7e224cf617dedd2c85af9e871.jpg

9b9f60c703714c960bcc6714ade1253b.jpg

6c01be57febcbb2e7cd8350a2b31259c.jpg

the page #s on the file don't coincide with the page#s at the bottom of the actual document - I'm referring to the the PDF page #s

I'm gobsmacked as to why Baby Delano's "mother" hasn't been charged. She knew! :cow:

ETA: Baby Delano was cold to the touch! Her statement, IMV, is very telling! What mother would allow her concerns to be brushed aside in that moment?! Considering the chain of events that followed, we must consider the possibility that this beautiful, precious child was already an angel at that point!

This is absolutely infuriating to me. :furious:

There's no way in :censored: that things went down the way she said they did. I believe there's a thread of truth in her statement, as most lies usually do contain a bit of the truth :moo:. However, I am (im)patiently awaiting words that charges have been filed against her.

That's just how I see it. Rant over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am so happy there is an arrest, I can't believe the mom hasn't been charged. How? Why? The poor baby.

So Tanisha's brother Romel Perkins saw Delano that morning in his bassinet?

I'm still working my way through the PC. It's not an easy read - but worth it. At 33 pages, you'd :banghead: if I posted it in its entirety, right?

:facepalm:

I know we all knew this is what happened from jump. And yet, seeing it in black and white makes it hurt SO much more.

The finality of the confirmation that Baby Delano is gone forever - HURTS!

And I am angry, because I feel no one is talking about where he is (outside of WS, of course)! The murder charges tell us he is dead (and that pains me so much to type those words), but where is his precious little body?!

Where has he been since August 27, 2014? Who has had him? Who helped Willie pull off this debacle? When will they be arrested, charged, and face adjudication?

I want ANSWERS! I realize this case just had a major break, and I am thankful. However, the unanswered questions are big ones, and I believe they deserve to be answered.

Where Is #BabyDelano?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've been out of town and offline all week so I came home to the news - wow, about blanken time!

That photo upthread of dad smiling and mom looking at her phone should be titled "Everybody grieves differently." Yeah, I'm being sarcastic...

Here's a blast from the past:

“I remember exactly what they look like. It was a white man. He had to be no younger than 30. He was bloodshot red eyes, aggressive. It looked like he was on drugs,” said Wilson.

“He was just looking like if he didn't get what he wanted he was going to kill,” he explained. “He was outta his mind. I mean, he hit me with my son in my arms."

and:

“Delano's not here. Delano's just not here and he's out there somewhere and for you guys to be here, it just made me think like my son is out there somewhere and you guys are here, but why, we don't understand. You're supposed to be out there finding our son,” Perkins cried.

“They took carpet,” explained Perkins of what investigators removed from the home. “They took some of our items, the baby bassinet or the baby rocker. All that stuff. They took it."

http://www.wthr.com/story/26443471/2014/09/03/parents-of-delano-wilson-say-they-have-nothing-to-hide

I'm sick at heart that Delano's mom may not be charged. She knew. She went along with the "story." She was identified by the truck driver along with dad. If she isn't charged I can't be in this thread; there's no way I can treat her as a victim in this case.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs. Venable
Back