IN - Delano Wilson, 1 mo., Indianapolis, 27 Aug 2014 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Family holds vigil on first anniversary of Baby Delano's disappearance.

INDIANAPOLIS -
Thursday [August 27] marks one year since the disappearance of baby Delano Wilson.

Delano's family is still looking for holding out answers and hope the baby somehow returns safely to them. His mother says the last year has been hard.

"It tears me up. It tears me up real bad. I feel like I lost my family. I feel like I lost my entire small little family," said Taniasha Perkins.

http://www.wthr.com/story/29899221/...rst-anniversary-of-baby-delanos-disappearance

Say what? Delano's not going to "return" to anyone - and they all know it.

Here's a refresher on the case while we wait for a trial date - it's supposed to start near the end of this month.

Wilson told police his son was abducted by a man and a woman during a robbery while he was taking the boy for a walk.

Prosecutors said surveillance video from the alley where Wilson called 911 to report the abduction showed him walking before making the call, but did not have a baby in his arms.

Neighbors told investigators they heard screaming coming from the residence Wilson shared with Delano's mother, Taniasha Perkins, around 3 a.m. the day Delano was allegedly abducted. The neighbors say they heard Perkins yelling "this should not have happened!"

http://www.wthr.com/story/28023464/pending-murder-charge-filed-against-father-of-baby-delano-wilson
Probable Cause Document:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ahb3xv18weaglg3/Willie Wilson.pdf?dl=0

Okay, pretrial hearing in October according to the link.

Could someone please refresh my memory on the specific charges against what's his face?

Willie Wilson was scheduled to go to trial in September - that got canceled. The trial is now scheduled for April 25, 2016 at 8:45 am with a pre-trial conference on April 19 at 1 pm.

Baby Delano is still missing. :(

09/28/2015 CANCELED Jury Trial (8:45 AM) (Judicial Officer Stoner, Mark D)
Judicial Action
10/02/2015 Discovery Filed
Supplemental
Filed By: State of Indiana
File Stamp: 10/02/2015
10/02/2015 Notice Filed
Notice of Intent To Offer Evidence Pursuant To I.R.E. 404(b)
File Stamp: 10/02/2015
10/28/2015 Pretrial Conference (10:30 AM) (Judicial Officer Marchal, Jeffrey Lynn - MAG)
Parties Present
09/22/2015 Reset by Court to 10/28/2015
Result: Commenced and concluded
10/28/2015 Hearing Scheduling Activity
Pretrial Conference scheduled for 12/16/2015 at 10:00 AM.
Jury Trial scheduled for 04/25/2016 at 8:45 AM.
Final PreTrial Conference scheduled for 04/19/2016 at 1:00 PM.
10/28/2015 Proposed Order
Proposed scheduling order submitted by state of Indiana and counsel for defendant Wilson
File Stamp: 10/28/2015
12/10/2015 Witness and/or Exhibit List Filed
Filed By: Robinson, Denise Ann
File Stamp: 12/10/2015
12/16/2015 Pretrial Conference (10:00 AM) (Judicial Officer Stoner, Mark D)
Attorney's only
04/19/2016 Final PreTrial Conference (1:00 PM) (Judicial Officer Stoner, Mark D)
04/25/2016 Jury Trial (8:45 AM) (Judicial Officer Stoner, Mark D)

https://mycase.in.gov/CaseDetail.aspx?CaseID=20694927

Thank you for the update MsM! :loveyou:

We will be here, (im)patiently awaiting :justice: for Baby Delano!

:gathering:

:judge:

:candle:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not new news but at least one msm source is still following Delano's case and hopefully will cover the trial next spring:

Court documents show 24 different internet searches the morning before the baby was reported missing.

Police said they also found possible traces of human blood in the bathroom sink, bathtub and on a light blue baby blanket. However, prosecutors could not say if the blood matched the baby’s DNA.

Baby Delano’s body was never found.

Wilson’s trial will begin April 25, 2016.

http://fox59.com/2015/12/16/jury-tr...or-father-accused-in-baby-delano-murder-case/

Not new news but at least one msm source is still following Delano's case and hopefully will cover the trial next spring:

Court documents show 24 different internet searches the morning before the baby was reported missing.

Police said they also found possible traces of human blood in the bathroom sink, bathtub and on a light blue baby blanket. However, prosecutors could not say if the blood matched the baby’s DNA.

Baby Delano’s body was never found.

Wilson’s trial will begin April 25, 2016.

http://fox59.com/2015/12/16/jury-tr...or-father-accused-in-baby-delano-murder-case/

So, are we to assume those internet searches are something to do with missing/ hiding/disappearing a baby ?

So, are we to assume those internet searches are something to do with missing/ hiding/disappearing a baby ?

Yep. In the probable cause affidavit a forensic search of the Samsung phone Willie was using that day showed downloaded documents and searches like infant abduction statistics, 12 facts on child abductions, missing infants in USA, babies who've been abducted and not found, to name a few. Pretty damning.

Yep. In the probable cause affidavit a forensic search of the Samsung phone Willie was using that day showed downloaded documents and searches like infant abduction statistics, 12 facts on child abductions, missing infants in USA, babies who've been abducted and not found, to name a few. Pretty damning.

Thanks for that link!

It's been evident from the beginning that Willie is behind Delano'so disappearance. My question is, were Taniasha or Romel involved/complicit? If so, exactly how?

I'd also like to say that sometimes I wish it was legal to literally SLAP the truth out of people.

AND - IMO, the witnesses that made statements during this case are AMAZING! Big applause to those that were brave enough to come foreword!

:heartbeat:
:candle:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just think that if the scent ended there, that's the only possibility. I would hope the police did check that. I'm not sure about that area, but my area sometimes those containers on the tracks sit there awhile. I'm curious if anyone even goes and checks those containers. I'm sure eventually they do. But here, those containers go to the terminal where they are then loaded and shipped by water.
The other thought, which is absolutely repulsive, is that the baby was ran over by train, but I am positive there would be evidence of that left behind.

I'm grasping at straws, I know, but it just breaks my heart.

What if Willie jumped on a slow moving train with the baby then jumped off, disposed of the body and returned home?...That's not such a stretch.

I'm going to have to go back and refresh my memory on the timeline.

This is just one of those stories that I think the baby's out there close, nearby (the house/crime scene). I'm not sure why though. It's been so long.

Baby Delano was tiny, and the perp(s) don't appear to be very sophisticated.

I'm going to have to go back and refresh my memory on the timeline.

This is just one of those stories that I think the baby's out there close, nearby (the house/crime scene). I'm not sure why though. It's been so long.

Baby Delano was tiny, and the perp(s) don't appear to be very sophisticated.

Same here...I don't think he went far. Maybe when witnesses saw him running west towards the tracks that morning he was actually catching a train. Sounds wild but...:)

I wonder if he had any injuries consistent with jumping from a moving train..ie.scraped arms or legs..torn clothing.

Same here...I don't think he went far. Maybe when witnesses saw him running west towards the tracks that morning he was actually catching a train. Sounds wild but...:)

I wonder if he had any injuries consistent with jumping from a moving train..ie.scraped arms or legs..torn clothing.

LE said he didn't have any injuries... He said he was pistol-whipped, so they were looking for injuries to corroborate that story.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro
Back