IN - Delano Wilson, 1 mo., Indianapolis, 27 Aug 2014 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Searched some wooded areas around their house ..up and down some of the tracks mon and tues this week...so far just animal bones..some empty duffle bags and other misc.
gonna hit it some more when this weather clears

http://www.wthr.com/story/31240427/...esday-for-willie-wilson-in-baby-delano-murder

Pre-trial hearing today.

Let's find this child - do the right thing Willie!

From your link - Wilson's trial is now set to start on July 11 at 8:45 am. Last I checked that date is still on.

https://public.courts.in.gov/mycase...qSXpOREV5TmpFM01ETXdPamN5T1RRNU5qQXlZV0U9In19

IMO and JMO I believe everyone in that house knows what happened to baby Delano the night he was murdered. If the neighbors could hear the commotion then it's likely that the people in the house heard too. Again in MOO there's a lot of lying going on by the family.

Remember the videos of Willie and Taniasha pleading to the (GTA) "abductors" to bring baby Delano back. Taniasha crying, both of them saying they have nothing to hide? Ugh. It makes me sick.

August 2014: http://www.theindychannel.com/news/local-news/amber-alert-issued-for-missing-1-month-old

Every time I think of this case I end up back at the alley...every time.

People tell stories for reasons. Even if the story is a complete lie there's a reason for telling the lie that masks some element of truth..conceals something. A truth that if it were known could not be explained away without the facts of the lie laid out first. In this case WW wants to conceal the location of the baby because he knows that the baby is deceased and that the remains could implicate him in some way.

So, the first news report that I heard at the time reported that WW had been jumped while walking down Harding St. Now I here that he was jumped in an alley in his neighborhood and seen running toward Harding. News also reported that track dogs led to a railroad track toward Harding. There is no track between the house and Harding so rather than toward Harding maybe they meant on Harding where there are several tracks or across Harding where there are more tracks.
I suspect the latter because the smart thing to do when laying a scent for the dogs would have been to run up Harding and not through an industrial field and back the other direction..but I think he did run back toward Oliver or else straight back to the house.
Either way it leads back to the area of the alley.

I imagine a scenario where Delano dies inside the home during the night. Then WW takes the baby outside and into the alley where he conceals the remains. This scenario supposes that the remains may have been over-looked in a search. I have no way of knowing how the alley was searched or in what manner. But I would not be satisfied with a search that has not included the neighbors back yards. Specifically, I would look for objects that can be lifted and moved by one person or tilted upward while digging underneath. It's possible that he may have buried the remains in such a manner.
If he did place the remains in a trash receptacle then I'm assuming they would have been found in the course of a search.

I'm not certain whether the mother knows where the remains are but she must know that DW is deceased. I can imagine WW telling her where the remains are located in a general way and other than the actual location and promising her that they will be moved to a nice place in the future or some such story to keep her under control in the event she is questioned by LE.

If the remains happen to be discovered on a neighbor's property then a story of a Latino woman and a White male may be an alibi in WW's mind especially since the small neighborhood seems to have a diverse population.
But it somehow all begins and ends with the alley IMO.
Hope this helps.

Every time I think of this case I end up back at the alley...every time.

People tell stories for reasons. Even if the story is a complete lie there's a reason for telling the lie that masks some element of truth..conceals something. A truth that if it were known could not be explained away without the facts of the lie laid out first. In this case WW wants to conceal the location of the baby because he knows that the baby is deceased and that the remains could implicate him in some way.

So, the first news report that I heard at the time reported that WW had been jumped while walking down Harding St. Now I here that he was jumped in an alley in his neighborhood and seen running toward Harding. News also reported that track dogs led to a railroad track toward Harding. There is no track between the house and Harding so rather than toward Harding maybe they meant on Harding where there are several tracks or across Harding where there are more tracks.
I suspect the latter because the smart thing to do when laying a scent for the dogs would have been to run up Harding and not through an industrial field and back the other direction..but I think he did run back toward Oliver or else straight back to the house.
Either way it leads back to the area of the alley.

I imagine a scenario where Delano dies inside the home during the night. Then WW takes the baby outside and into the alley where he conceals the remains. This scenario supposes that the remains may have been over-looked in a search. I have no way of knowing how the alley was searched or in what manner. But I would not be satisfied with a search that has not included the neighbors back yards. Specifically, I would look for objects that can be lifted and moved by one person or tilted upward while digging underneath. It's possible that he may have buried the remains in such a manner.
If he did place the remains in a trash receptacle then I'm assuming they would have been found in the course of a search.

I'm not certain whether the mother knows where the remains are but she must know that DW is deceased. I can imagine WW telling her where the remains are located in a general way and other than the actual location and promising her that they will be moved to a nice place in the future or some such story to keep her under control in the event she is questioned by LE.

If the remains happen to be discovered on a neighbor's property then a story of a Latino woman and a White male may be an alibi in WW's mind especially since the small neighborhood seems to have a diverse population.
But it somehow all begins and ends with the alley IMO.
Hope this helps.

Good food for thought, thanks!

When the probable cause was published I drove myself crazy trying to put things together. Much of it fit but one thing that didn't quite mesh was the sighting by the truck driver of a man and woman walking up from the train tracks by Holt road. If the times in the PC are correct it would mean that either Willie or Taniasha would have been doing internet searches on the phone while they walked along the tracks - I just couldn't see that.

It's also interesting that Willie is seen on CCTV coming from the east on Henry and crossing Chase as he approaches the alley. Where was he coming from? IMO there's a possibility that, like you say, baby Delano was put elsewhere and not near the tracks.

The neighborhood is a little residential pocket surrounded by industrial buildings so there are a lot of "hiding" places. I took the little Google Map guy and "walked" that area extensively; not only are there commercial operations within walking distance but also many of the residents' garbage cans are in alleys, which provide privacy if someone is trying to dispose of something.

I won't be surprised if Willie ends up taking a plea deal as his trial approaches, maybe something like 20 or 25 years for manslaughter in exchange for taking LE to Delano's body; that seems to be the current trend for murderous caregivers. Even with no body the CCTV video and the internet searches are pretty compelling, along with what the neighbors heard. I imagine Willie's lawyer would encourage him to spill the beans rather than risk LWOP.

https://www.google.com/maps/@39.7598752,-86.1843431,667m/data=!3m1!1e3

Good food for thought, thanks!

When the probable cause was published I drove myself crazy trying to put things together. Much of it fit but one thing that didn't quite mesh was the sighting by the truck driver of a man and woman walking up from the train tracks by Holt road. If the times in the PC are correct it would mean that either Willie or Taniasha would have been doing internet searches on the phone while they walked along the tracks - I just couldn't see that.

It's also interesting that Willie is seen on CCTV coming from the east on Henry and crossing Chase as he approaches the alley. Where was he coming from? IMO there's a possibility that, like you say, baby Delano was put elsewhere and not near the tracks.

The neighborhood is a little residential pocket surrounded by industrial buildings so there are a lot of "hiding" places. I took the little Google Map guy and "walked" that area extensively; not only are there commercial operations within walking distance but also many of the residents' garbage cans are in alleys, which provide privacy if someone is trying to dispose of something.

I won't be surprised if Willie ends up taking a plea deal as his trial approaches, maybe something like 20 or 25 years for manslaughter in exchange for taking LE to Delano's body; that seems to be the current trend for murderous caregivers. Even with no body the CCTV video and the internet searches are pretty compelling, along with what the neighbors heard. I imagine Willie's lawyer would encourage him to spill the beans rather than risk LWOP.

https://www.google.com/maps/@39.7598752,-86.1843431,667m/data=!3m1!1e3

There are indeed many hiding places in the immediate area for someone so small.
East of the alley on Henry offers plenty of searching as there are heaps of old refuse at the end of the street then a very large and fenced commercial lot. A determined person could easily find a way through or over the fence to hide something in there.
Also, East then North leads to the back of another Commercial property and yet another RR track and another fenced off lot...so plenty of searching area.

I watched one news clip on this and it's the same one I remembered with WW trying his best to cry. They showed search teams in an area West just over Harding and near the tracks and woods. There is a lot of dumping in that area and plenty of searching potential. South at the track and Oliver St. there are abandoned semi trailers one of which has a resident. Again, more trash piles and some woods and places under the trailers to hide. this is next door to a lot that stores industrial size dumpsters.

I wonder where else (besides the one track) the dogs tracked WW's scent to that day.

I never quite believed the sighting by the truck driver witness to be accurate. It's too far away and the timing seems off and I don't think WW would work quite that hard as to walk that distance unless their were food or money involved..jmo

I do wonder if all the trash cans in the neighborhood were searched at the time. It would be good to be able to dis-count the landfill as a possible location for DW. With that option off the table I would certainly focus on the immediate area around the neighborhood and forget about the supposed sighting. There's more than one couple of color that walk those same areas. This is all JMO and how I would approach it.

It's been a really long time but I once wore out my google street view guy's running shoes, making him go all over that neighborhood again and again. It honestly would not surprise me in the least at some point, this sweet baby's remains are not discovered right there somewhere. In that alley, or somewhere right in the neighborhood. He was SO tiny, it would have been real easy to find a tiny place to conceal him, some place even concealed by something else. :(

It's been a really long time but I once wore out my google street view guy's running shoes, making him go all over that neighborhood again and again. It honestly would not surprise me in the least at some point, this sweet baby's remains are not discovered right there somewhere. In that alley, or somewhere right in the neighborhood. He was SO tiny, it would have been real easy to find a tiny place to conceal him, some place even concealed by something else. :(

I wouldn't be surprised either. It seems more likely that the concealment was something hasty..not requiring a lot of effort and with the intent of being temporary. For whatever reason I image a shallow grave possibly beneath some trash cans and/or between garages or beneath a doghouse or playhouse near an alley. Someplace that if ever discovered could be blamed on someone else.

Maybe a dumpster... If so, poor Delano's remains are long gone and won't ever be found :(

From your link - Wilson's trial is now set to start on July 11 at 8:45 am. Last I checked that date is still on.

https://public.courts.in.gov/mycase...qSXpOREV5TmpFM01ETXdPamN5T1RRNU5qQXlZV0U9In19

IMO and JMO I believe everyone in that house knows what happened to baby Delano the night he was murdered. If the neighbors could hear the commotion then it's likely that the people in the house heard too. Again in MOO there's a lot of lying going on by the family.

Remember the videos of Willie and Taniasha pleading to the (GTA) "abductors" to bring baby Delano back. Taniasha crying, both of them saying they have nothing to hide? Ugh. It makes me sick.

August 2014: http://www.theindychannel.com/news/local-news/amber-alert-issued-for-missing-1-month-old

BBM. Me too.

#FindBabyDelano
:please:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hmmmm...... I have some vacation time coming in July, maybe I'll just head downtown on the 11th.....

Never forgotten!
#FindBabyDelano!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

https://public.courts.in.gov/mycase...EVXhORFF3TmpFMk1qWXdPamN5T1RRNU5qQXlNMkU9In19

Trial's been rescheduled to August 1. Bah.

06/15/2016
Motion for Continuance Filed
State's Verified Unopposed
Filed By: Hall, Teresa Ann
File Stamp: 06/15/2016

07/05/2016
CANCELED Final PreTrial Conference
Reason: Judicial Action
Session: 1:00 PM, Rescheduled
Session: 1:00 PM, Cancelled

07/26/2016
Pretrial Conference