IN - Delano Wilson, 1 mo., Indianapolis, 27 Aug 2014 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Waiting... Maybe they have to go get the judge?? :waiting:

If I had a twitter account I'd ask the reporters what's happening. I'm going to stay here until the verdict is read - it's only 5:45 pm my time...

OMG, they found him not guiltyhttps://mobile.twitter.com/kendall_downing/status/784555698600439808

[video=twitter;784555463018999812]https://twitter.com/Jeff_Wagner8/status/784555463018999812[/video]
Jeff Wagner @Jeff_Wagner8
BREAKING: A jury has found Willie Wilson NOT GUILTY of murder. @WISH_TV

I'm gobsmacked!

I am so very disappointed. Poor Delano.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Wow, just wow. I can only guess they considered an accidental death? Baffled.

OMG! LE had frickin' VIDEO of Willie running on the street - without Delano - minutes before calling 911 and claiming a man and woman (the GTA duo) attacked him and took Delano. No video of the supposed blue car. Blood in the bathroom, neighbors reporting shouts of "G...d this shouldn't have happened" in the middle of the night. A dozen internet searches on babies who disappeared and were never found.

What more did the jury need? I really hope msm will report what went on in the trial - something stinks really bad...

[video=twitter;784557436896210944]https://twitter.com/kendall_downing/status/784557436896210944[/video]
Kendall Downing ✔ @kendall_downing
Prosecutor Denise Robinson "under the law willie Wilson is a free man"

I feel sick - not only should Willie go to jail but LE needs to look closely at Taniasha too. Argh.

I think the fact that Delano was never found gave enough "reasonable doubt."

I do hope we'll hear something from the jury members about what was lacking in the prosecution.

Maybe, just maybe, Willie will reveal where the baby is. He can't be charged again so might as well fess up.

:( :( :(

Apologies, my "reply with quote" function is messed up - You're probably right Inthedetails. A no-body case is a tough one. Sigh, maybe there wasn't enough blood in the bathroom to show that Delano died. But I can't imagine what the defense presented to explain the lies about the attack. I wonder if Willie testified.

Apologies, my "reply with quote" function is messed up - You're probably right Inthedetails. A no-body case is a tough one. Sigh, maybe there wasn't enough blood in the bathroom to show that Delano died. But I can't imagine what the defense presented to explain the lies about the attack. I wonder if Willie testified.

Little Delano had a short, little life...it's like "poof" and he's gone. Not laid to rest properly, no justice in his disappearance.

I'm glad we remember him.

jmo

IDK how no body could remotely come into consideration for the jury. Adults can leave willingly, newborns can't. It's not like anyone could say Delano left on his own accord.

My guess is the jury considered an accident, or perhaps couldn't rule out the possibility someone else in the home harmed Delano.

I hope the jury gives some insight on how they reached their decision.

Speechless....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roxie1892