IN - Delano Wilson, 1 mo., Indianapolis, 27 Aug 2014 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
He will be free to hook up with another woman with kids or knock her up and kill again.

I had my Internet worked on today, so I saw the verdict only a little while ago and am just heartbroken that there's no justice for Delano. It's almost as though little Delano never existed --- but we know he did! How can an infant just disappear? If Delano died by accident, why wasn't his death reported? Why didn't anyone call 911? What was the purpose of the charade with the invisible kidnappers? Did the jury think Delano packed up the diaper back and left on his own? :gaah:

I agree with cuffem --- WW is going to continue fathering children who mysteriously disappear or die. Delano was not the first and he won't be the last! :(

Rest well little one. In the end, justice will come. :rose:

I'm so heartbroken over this I don't even know how to think about it. I'm not at all surprised WW was found not guilty but it just rips my heart out all the same. I'm so sorry baby Delano. :heartbeat:

IDK how no body could remotely come into consideration for the jury. Adults can leave willingly, newborns can't. It's not like anyone could say Delano left on his own accord.

My guess is the jury considered an accident, or perhaps couldn't rule out the possibility someone else in the home harmed Delano.

I hope the jury gives some insight on how they reached their decision.

Maybe they thought the mother killed him and he helped cover it up. Who knows. The same day in a Northern Indiana court room a man was found not guilty who they had him on video running from the scene and an eye witness in the car as a man was shot to death.

http://www.southbendtribune.com/new...cle_bb09df58-8cc0-11e6-b28f-87f9b56a5167.html

Oh I'm so angry about the verdict!!! I wasn't expecting a not guilty verdict, at all!

Maybe they thought the mother killed him and he helped cover it up. Who knows. The same day in a Northern Indiana court room a man was found not guilty who they had him on video running from the scene and an eye witness in the car as a man was shot to death.

http://www.southbendtribune.com/new...cle_bb09df58-8cc0-11e6-b28f-87f9b56a5167.html
Oh, wow. In the So. Bend case, it was the suspect's sister, who dated the victim and was in the car with him when he was shot, who ID'd her brother as the shooter. But there wasn't enough proof he committed the crime???!!

In Delano's case, it may be there wasn't sufficient evidence to convict Willie since there were multiple adults living in the house, although Willie was the one engaging in the odd behavior around that time, and probably none were willing to testify against him. Also, the lack of sufficient evidence to prove Delano is deceased. There is much evidence that toddler Ayla Reynolds died while staying with her father, but no one has even been charged in that case ... perhaps because there were at least 3 adults in the house when Ayla disappeared and none of them are talking.

It just isn't fair. It's easy to get impatient waiting for an arrest and a trial, but maybe this trial was just too soon.

There is also the possibility Delano's parents concocted the abduction story to cover up an accidental death because they feared no one would believe it was an accident based on their history and race. Clearly the prosecution didn't meet the beyond a reasonable doubt threshold.

IDK how no body could remotely come into consideration for the jury. Adults can leave willingly, newborns can't. It's not like anyone could say Delano left on his own accord.

My guess is the jury considered an accident, or perhaps couldn't rule out the possibility someone else in the home harmed Delano.

I hope the jury gives some insight on how they reached their decision.

Me too Cubby. I knew the evidence was circumstantial, but felt the phone searches and video footage, in contrast to his wonky story could convince a jury.

Maybe one day his wife will tell the truth.

There is also the possibility Delano's parents concocted the abduction story to cover up an accidental death because they feared no one would believe it was an accident based on their history and race. Clearly the prosecution didn't meet the beyond a reasonable doubt threshold.

I'm not going to talk about race as I feel it's irreverent here. But I do think Willie's history plays a part. Those of us who followed this story from the beginning, know that Willie had a child with another woman previous to the birth of Delano. That child's mother abused the child, who is now permanently disabled. The mother is in prison serving time for that crime. Willie was grilled by LE regarding any role he may have played in the abuse of his child, and was found innocent of any wrong doing in that case.

I've always thought that previous experience, shaped his response to whatever happened to Delano.

If sometime down the road little Delano's remains are found( I doubt it but you never know) or any other evidence can there be a retrial?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awakening this morning to check back in, realizing that it wasn't just an awful nightmare.

I still can't believe it.

My faith is shaken to the core. All I can say is that there was one other person in the house that day who hasn't faced adjudication. Perhaps there is hope in that. There must be answers, and #BabyDelano deserves to be found. His cries for justice tear my heart out!

:candle:

If sometime down the road little Delano's remains are found( I doubt it but you never know) or any other evidence can there be a retrial?

No not for Delano's murder but maybe for lying or desecration of a body or something like that. I still doubt they have enough evidence for that. The only other thing is maybe if he confesses that the mother killed Delano or something like that, she could be arrested and he could be a witness against her. I don't see that happening either.

there was a previous one??????

I had my Internet worked on today, so I saw the verdict only a little while ago and am just heartbroken that there's no justice for Delano. It's almost as though little Delano never existed --- but we know he did! How can an infant just disappear? If Delano died by accident, why wasn't his death reported? Why didn't anyone call 911? What was the purpose of the charade with the invisible kidnappers? Did the jury think Delano packed up the diaper back and left on his own? :gaah:

I agree with cuffem --- WW is going to continue fathering children who mysteriously disappear or die. Delano was not the first and he won't be the last! :(

Rest well little one. In the end, justice will come. :rose:

I didn't follow this case that closely, however I do remember "this should not have happened!" and to me, that doesn't really seem like something one would say if they just came upon their child murdered by their father. I think it was probably a negligent accident that they covered up. either way, this poor baby never got a proper burial and was thrown away somewhere, which is awful.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman
Back