IN - Delano Wilson, 1 mo., Indianapolis, 27 Aug 2014 - #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
In the Jenice Wright murder case, a crime lab was staffed 24 hours a day until all the dna swabs could be processed.

It's a shame that swift justice is being held captive by crime lab backlog/underfunding. We give billions of dollars away in foreign aid, just sayin ...

I completely agree that it's a shame justice is so SLOW moving in this precious baby's case. I think the huge difference though is that the WSP lab that was used to process the evidence in Jenise's case a.) had much less to deal with as far as current cases go and b.) actually bumped her case to top priority. In a county the population size of Kitsap I suppose that is a lot easier to do than in a place the size where baby Delano went missing from.

I wish I could hold you safely in my arms, Delano, and let the world know you're ok. You have so much to offer this world, you can't be gone already. Many people are thinking of you and praying for the best. :heartluv:

Some of these sketch artist just make me SMH....or maybe it's the people that are giving the description that should make me SMH.:gaah:

From your link

View attachment 60080

These sketches are one of the most ridiculous and saddest things I have ever seen. If your baby was missing, would you be happy with that? That's what you want on flyers? Not at all blaming the "artist" as they have stepped forward to help out but the father thinks this is going to fly? That anyone is going to see these and think "Oh my gwad that's so&so" There are zero distinguishing features.

I wonder the police reaction when this went round the room...

No news anywhere on this and it's fairly local to me. Such a little guy, that his whereabouts could likely never surface. I like to think little Bryeon Hunter is rocking this sweet baby to sleep every night.

These sketches are one of the most ridiculous and saddest things I have ever seen. If your baby was missing, would you be happy with that? That's what you want on flyers? Not at all blaming the "artist" as they have stepped forward to help out but the father thinks this is going to fly? That anyone is going to see these and think "Oh my gwad that's so&so" There are zero distinguishing features.

I wonder the police reaction when this went round the room...

I would have paid to have been there to watch them! I still think my sketch was more accurate.:wink:

:bump:

Where are you, sweet baby? You are loved by many, Delano. :heartluv:

Has anyone tried checking facebook for this child, like any sort of groups where women are trying to get pregnant etc.? Long shot I know.

Groups/things to check :

-New Mom Groups

-Photographers pages

-Doctor's Offices - Have you seen this baby?

- Immunizations?

-Hospitals

-Welfare Offices

- Friends with new babies and gone away while pregnant?

-Women who have miscarried or lost a baby to death in recent months?

-Women turned down for adoption?

-Infertile women attending therapy or group sessions?

-Women taking care of a relative or friends baby while they are ill/gone away etc.?

-Facebook or Kijiji ad's looking for baby furniture etc.

DELANO WILSON, Age Now: 3 Month(s), Missing: 08/27/2014. Missing From INDIANAPOLIS, IN. ANYONE HAVING INFORMATION SHOULD CONTACT: Indianapolis Metropolitan Police Department (Indiana) 1-317-327-3811.

More...

It went quiet awfully fast on this case. Makes me wonder if the police are looking for the mysterious couple at all? Hoping to hear some good news from this sad situation soon.

I keep hoping for miraculous news. Total long shot, but it's happened before.

Still no news? I hope this little boy isn't going to completely drop off the map.

I keep hoping for miraculous news. Total long shot, but it's happened before.

So sad for this poor baby :(. My personal opinion is that considering how many missing adult bodies are never found, it has to be that much easier to hide a tiny little baby body forever :(. I'm sure it is so frustrating for police to have a good idea what transpired and no evidence :(.

My newest grandson turns 2 months old in a few days, and I can't help but think of baby Delano. I hate that I have to dig through the forum to find this thread :( Hate it even more that he hasn't been located yet.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
centinel
Back