In Fairness To Cindy

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why should she have? I don't think she felt any urgency to find Caylee until much later. When she did realize something was possibly wrong she did take direct action by tracking her down and having Amy get her in to the apt.She was pretty aggressive when she reached her breaking point. IMO, Cindy had zero idea that Caylee's life was in danger at all. No clue whatsoever.

the funny thing in much of the conversation here is that many think that CA was controlling and coddled Casey and didn't let her be her own person, it is said she even forced KC to have a baby! Yet, when KC does move out and try to do it on her own(as far as GA and CA know at that point) Cindy is faulted for NOT controlling KC's actions and making KC do what CA wanted her too.

The very thing that CA is being faulted for doing in thread after thread is the very thing she is being faulted for NOT doing when some think she should have. Oy Vey!

LOL we can't have it both ways.

I 100% agree with all of your post.

I also think if there was anything Cindy could do to bring Caylee back NOW, she would do it.

I absolutely do not like anything about how Cindy has covered up for Casey. I am convinced Cindy knew Caylee was gone when she was going on a media tour saying "Caylee is alive".

But, I also know she loved Caylee and would have sacrificed Casey as well as her own life to have saved Caylee. I don't think there is anyway she could have predicted the evil her daughter was capable of doing.

IMO

Thank you JBean for clarifying. No, I actually thought she cleaned the clothes LONG after KC came home. Actually I thought she cleaned them after LA came back from TL with the rest of the things ... the cigarette smelling clothes. However, that fact still does not change what I was trying to put across. My point was the grandparents are 2 professionals, who let a lot of things that should have been giant red flags get passed them. I am still stuck on how in the world did CA believe any of that Zany Accident story that kc fed her back in june. I don't know when ca started feeling something was wrong, but I believe it to be somewhere around the 4th of july holiday, when she put up the my caylee is missing myspace page. All of this in MOO.
Cindy revealed in the arrest affadavit or maybe it was the search warrant that she washed the pants prior to calling LE.

I can only answer you by saying that if one of my sons came home with a car smelling like a dead body i would not believe it to actually be a dead body for even a moment. I still maintain that CA and GA had no inkling that their daughter may possibly be capable of murder. We many of the facts in front of us and they did not on 7-15-08 and prior when they were faced with some of the decisions they made.
I think we have had a lot of media spin and until we get all the facts strung together at trial, I am pretty neutral on the Anthony's.

Don't forget, Cindy also told LE that she had papers from a lawyer that said if any thing happened to Casey that she would get Caylee, and that was a lie. So Cindy is full of Mistruths.

She sure is, just like her daughter....or is her daughter just like her?

Exactly my thoughts.

Mind you when adopted children kill its because they are "bad seeds" :rolleyes:

This thread IS about in fairness to Cindy
She is a grandmother and she her granddaughter not even 3yrs old is DEAD and her daughter in jail for her murder.
What a nightmare for any mother to be in.

Where is the compassion in this world ?

Everyone is so ready to put knives in peoples backs these days, to round up the nearest possy and burn people at the stake.
The world is so screwed up everyone clammering to be better than the Jones next door, everyone trying to have more NOW instead of enjoying life...Everyone is so busy working that no one gives a damn anymore
Long gone are the wonderful family get togethers, now its a chore, long gone are the family gathering around to help with a new born baby, now its shove em in daycare and everyone back to work..

The world is moving so fast these days everyone scuttling around like there is no tomorrow and the sad thing is that the way the world is going at this rate there will very likely not be...:( People are getting sicker quicker, dying of diseases and people murdering one another due to the increase of alcoholism and drugs that seems to be seeping through our youth..
People are getting more mental diseases , stress related problems because of the toxins we fill our lives with, people are just dying before out eyes and we don't seem to care :(

Its so hard to watch people tear each other down...

I always remember one thing my mum said to me ":There but for the grace of god go I"

I do not necessarily believe everything that is said by either the Anthonys NOR the media...But one thing I do believe in is having some compassion for them on the loss of their beautiful granddaughter and for their daughter

As I said every Mothers and Fathers worst night mare come true...

jmho

Very well said.

These "strangers" told us to get off of our A$$" and help find Caylee. They used the our concern in this case to sell photo's and videos of Caylee. I donated to TES. I watched their interviews. I've seen the jail house video's. I've read the private emails. I heard LE talk to Cindy about her lies. I've seen them get not one but two lawyers. I've heard them ask for imunity. Should i have been privy to all of this? Maybe not. These folks aren't strangers to me anymore. I think emotion toward these individuals is well placed.

Amen, coco puff! It was Cindy Anthony that used the public airways in the first place,yet, I never saw her pleading for information on or the safe return of her grandaughter! And, that doesn't set well with the average person that has followed this sad case since " day one ".
She has badmouthed local LE and the FBI, the media, the American public, Jesse, Jesse's parents, Amy, Leonard Padilla, Tim Miller, just to name but a few. Everyone has had mud thrown at them and been chastised by CA, except her murderous daughter. And I've never heard a thank you for any help given to this family uttered by the woman either!
Oh, and lets not forget the name calling either... maggots, leeches and parasites!

I have a sadness inside my heart for this family (cindy and george), in their loss of their beautiful little grandaughter. I would never wish the horror they're living upon anyone. But Cindy A. is not a likable person at all, imo. She comes across as selfish, arrogant and very mean spirited. She wouldn't be a person I would be friends with.

Oh my! I really do not think that bashing LE is going to put Cindy in a better light.
I don't think that is bashing LE? This has always been Cindy's and Lee's story. They said they offered the clothes to LE and they were not interested. Truth or false? don;t know.

In fairness to Cindy.....I think I'll hold off on attempting fairness toward Cindy until I see Cindy attempting fairness toward Caylee, or at least, to her memory.

In fairness to Cindy.....I think I'll hold off on attempting fairness toward Cindy until I see Cindy attempting fairness toward Caylee, or at least, to her memory.

If you don't mind my asking? How is she to attempt fairness to Caylee's memory now? Are you talking about funeral wise? Or just everyday life?

JBean, when did Cindy post that item on her Myspace about Caylee being gone. The heart wrenching story she posted? Wasn't she worried about Caylee long before she found out she was missing? I believe so. Cindy lied to the media from the get go saying that KC had gone on a trip to bond with her daughter. She wouldn't even talk about KC the first few days she was on the media asking for public help (I do believe she believed the kidnapping thing tho and was hoping to find caylee alive). But she knew for a long time her daughter was up to no good. I don't think Cindy ever told LE the truth either about the fighting going on in their home and that KC took Caylee and disappeared....

Why should she have? I don't think she felt any urgency to find Caylee until much later. When she did realize something was possibly wrong she did take direct action by tracking her down and having Amy get her in to the apt.She was pretty aggressive when she reached her breaking point. IMO, Cindy had zero idea that Caylee's life was in danger at all. No clue whatsoever.

the funny thing in much of the conversation here is that many think that CA was controlling and coddled Casey and didn't let her be her own person, it is said she even forced KC to have a baby! Yet, when KC does move out and try to do it on her own(as far as GA and CA know at that point) Cindy is faulted for NOT controlling KC's actions and making KC do what CA wanted her too.

The very thing that CA is being faulted for doing in thread after thread is the very thing she is being faulted for NOT doing when some think she should have. Oy Vey!

LOL we can't have it both ways.

I don't think that is bashing LE? This has always been Cindy's and Lee's story. They said they offered the clothes to LE and they were not interested. Truth or false? don;t know.

If she washed the clothes first, how could she have offered them as they were? (stinky) Plus the reason LE let Lee get Casey's stuff from Tonys was because they did not think at that time that Casey was involved with Caylee's disappearance.

This thread IS about in fairness to Cindy
She is a grandmother and she her granddaughter not even 3yrs old is DEAD and her daughter in jail for her murder.
What a nightmare for any mother to be in. It is a nightmare. It is a nightmare that an innocent child's life was taken and no one in her family noticed or called police to check on her for 31 days.

Where is the compassion in this world ?

Everyone is so ready to put knives in peoples backs these days, to round up the nearest possy and burn people at the stake.

I disagree. I see more compassion in the real world and even here than ever before. Maybe it is because things are more difficult for everyone across the board, but I see it on a daily basis where people are more than willing to help out one another.

The world is so screwed up everyone clammering to be better than the Jones next door, everyone trying to have more NOW instead of enjoying life...Everyone is so busy working that no one gives a damn anymore
Long gone are the wonderful family get togethers, now its a chore, long gone are the family gathering around to help with a new born baby, now its shove em in daycare and everyone back to work..

We work, have wonderful family gatherings, and we still rush to help with the children born in our family...before, during, and from then on. It is certainly NOT "long gone" here. I don't see my friends acting that way either!! We must live in different worlds because mine is full of loving, kind people who do care.

The world is moving so fast these days everyone scuttling around like there is no tomorrow and the sad thing is that the way the world is going at this rate there will very likely not be...:( People are getting sicker quicker, dying of diseases and people murdering one another due to the increase of alcoholism and drugs that seems to be seeping through our youth..
People are getting more mental diseases , stress related problems because of the toxins we fill our lives with, people are just dying before out eyes and we don't seem to care :(

What?! I totally disagree with this statement. I believe we are seeing it more readily because of the instant access world of news and internet. I think people were dying of disease, murder, and mayhem long before this period of time in our lives. People aren't getting "more mental diseases", but the medical community has gotten better at diagnosing them.

People DO care what goes on in the world around them much more than ever before, imo. If Caylee's case had taken place even 10 years ago, we would not have seen near the magnitude of people out searching for her, demanding answers, or paying attention like we are today.

Its so hard to watch people tear each other down...

From where I sit, Cindy has done this repeatedly!! I agree...it IS hard to watch her tear people down one right after the other!! It is like she is hellbent on taking down anyone who disagrees with her!! I can't even name every person she has tossed under that A fam bus!!

I always remember one thing my mum said to me ":There but for the grace of god go I"

It does not apply in this case. It is NOT "There but for the Grace of God go I" for me. I would NOT defend my child to cover up for her killing my grandchild. Not just NO...but HELL NO!

I do not necessarily believe everything that is said by either the Anthonys NOR the media...But one thing I do believe in is having some compassion for them on the loss of their beautiful granddaughter and for their daughter

As I said every Mothers and Fathers worst night mare come true...

jmho
It is every mother's worst nightmare to have one of your own murdered. I would stop at NOTHING to bring the killer to justice for taking the life of my grandchild!! I would work every single day with LE to insure that happened!! I would leave no stone unturned and BEG for anyone to help me find her. I would be on tv sobbing to anyone to listen to our story and to help find out the truth. I would be on my hands and knees BEGGING for the return of my grandchild to people who could possibly have taken her. My grandchild would have the advocate she deserved in me because I would go to hell and back for her without a doubt.

I would NOT be defending the person who allegedly took her life and then asking, "Where is the compassion for me?". GRRRRR!!

(My answers are in bold print.)

Oh my! I really do not think that bashing LE is going to put Cindy in a better light.

Where am I bashing Le. If I called The Police and told them I was worried for my grandchilds safety and my daughters car smelled like death.And they didnt even go to the car.I might have washed the clothes too.If the Police didnt think the car was evidence why would I.That is not bashing the Police.IMO thats why they did not arrest Cindy for washing the clothes.

JBean, when did Cindy post that item on her Myspace about Caylee being gone. The heart wrenching story she posted? Wasn't she worried about Caylee long before she found out she was missing? I believe so. Cindy lied to the media from the get go saying that KC had gone on a trip to bond with her daughter. She wouldn't even talk about KC the first few days she was on the media asking for public help (I do believe she believed the kidnapping thing tho and was hoping to find caylee alive). But she knew for a long time her daughter was up to no good. I don't think Cindy ever told LE the truth either about the fighting going on in their home and that KC took Caylee and disappeared....

I agree Kathyn. Cindy was concerned about Caylee being gone and in Casey's care.

Here's her My Space Post~

Thursday, July 03, 2008

Current mood: http://x.myspace.com/images/blog/moods/iBrads/sad.gif distraught

She came into my life unexspectedly, just as she has left me. This precious little angel from above gave me strength and unconditional love. Now she is gone and I don’t know why. All I am guilty of is loving her and providing her a safe home. Jealousy has taken her away. Jealousy from the one person that should be thankfull for all of the love and support given to her. A mother’s love is deep, however there are limits when one is betrayed by the one she loved and trusted the most. A daughter comes to her mother for support when she is pregnant, the mother says without hesitation it will be ok. And it was. But then the lies and betrayal began. First it seemed harmless, ah, love is blind. A mother will look for the good in her child and give them a chance to change. This mother gave chance after chance for her daughter to change, but instead more lies more betrayal. What does the mother get for giving her daughter all of these chances? A broken heart. The daughter who stole money, lots of money, leaves without warning and does not let her mother now speak to the baby that her mother raised, fed, clothed, sheltered, paid her medical bills, etc. Instead tells her friends that her mother is controlling her life and she needs her space. No money, no future. Where did she go? Who is now watching out for the little angel?

Breath in, Breath out..
Count to 10 or 100
And please remember, not everyone shares the same opinion..
:blowkiss:

Not only does everyone not share the same opinions but sometimes it seems even when we hear the same link,It seems We hear different words being spokenJMO

If you don't mind my asking? How is she to attempt fairness to Caylee's memory now? Are you talking about funeral wise? Or just everyday life?

Don't mind at all. IMO, a good place to start would be to quit painting her murderer as "mother of the year" and quit telling lies to help said murderer escape punishment. I feel that trying to ascertain that Caylee's murderer is not held responsible for taking her life, is the same as saying that it didn't matter that someone killed her, the her life being taken was not worth being punished for. Attempting to absolve the murderer from her actions is most dishonorable to Caylee, the one true victim in this whole charade. Most certainly, a proper funeral and burial are way over due, but as I am not entirely sure that Cindy is in control of Caylee's remains, I can not hold her accountable for this delay.

If she washed the clothes first, how could she have offered them as they were? (stinky) Plus the reason LE let Lee get Casey's stuff from Tonys was because they did not think at that time that Casey was involved with Caylee's disappearance.
I didn't say she offered them as they were so i am not sure what you mean. I agree with your statement about Lee, so I am not sure what you mean.

Don't mind at all. IMO, a good place to start would be to quit painting her murderer as "mother of the year" and quit telling lies to help said murderer escape punishment. I feel that trying to ascertain that Caylee's murderer is not held responsible for taking her life, is the same as saying that it didn't matter that someone killed her, the her life being taken was not worth being punished for. Attempting to absolve the murderer from her actions is most dishonorable to Caylee, the one true victim in this whole charade. Most certainly, a proper funeral and burial are way over due, but as I am not entirely sure the the Cindy is in control of Caylee's remains, I can not hold her accountable for this delay.
Oh, I so agree, MOMto5! :blowkiss:

It is every mother's worst nightmare to have one of your own murdered. I would stop at NOTHING to bring the killer to justice for taking the life of my grandchild!! I would work every single day with LE to insure that happened!! I would leave no stone unturned and BEG for anyone to help me find her. I would be on tv sobbing to anyone to listen to our story and to help find out the truth. I would be on my hands and knees BEGGING for the return of my grandchild to people who could possibly have taken her. My grandchild would have the advocate she deserved in me because I would go to hell and back for her without a doubt.

I would NOT be defending the person who allegedly took her life and then asking, "Where is the compassion for me?".
GRRRRR!!

:clap::clap::clap:
Same here, I couldn't agree more.

I would NOT be defending the person who allegedly took her life and then asking, "Where is the compassion for me?". GRRRRR!!

ITA except I have never seen Cindy ask for Compassion for herself just help in finding her Granddaughter.IMO

Don't mind at all. IMO, a good place to start would be to quit painting her murderer as "mother of the year" and quit telling lies to help said murderer escape punishment. I feel that trying to ascertain that Caylee's murderer is not held responsible for taking her life, is the same as saying that it didn't matter that someone killed her, the her life being taken was not worth being punished for. Attempting to absolve the murderer from her actions is most dishonorable to Caylee, the one true victim in this whole charade. Most certainly, a proper funeral and burial are way over due, but as I am not entirely sure the the Cindy is in control of Caylee's remains, I can not hold her accountable for this delay.
Thank you for answering, I misread your post, this is why I asked, I did think you were talking about her giving Caylee a proper burial now, and I was going to defend on her on that since we know that unless something changed over the weekend, she wasn't in control over the remains.
I believe 100% with your post!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member