GUILTY In - Halee Rathgeber, 20, Fatally Shot, Warrick County, 24 April 2017 *arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
When I look at it on twitter it says 9:54 pm and I'm in the Eastern time zone
that's weird, shouldnt eastern be an hour later than central? so if yours says 9:54 mine should say 8:54, but it says 11:54. wonder if its related to me not having an account on twitter so maybe it doesnt know my time zone or something..?

that's weird, shouldnt eastern be an hour later than central? so if yours says 9:54 mine should say 8:54, but it says 11:54. wonder if its related to me not having an account on twitter so maybe it doesnt know my time zone or something..?

I just checked my twitter settings and it looks like I never changed it and it is set on pacific time. Then I fixed it and put it on Eastern and now it says the tweet was at 12:54 am.

Posting it here to see what happens after I set it correctly

[video=twitter;856370650323312640]https://twitter.com/halfrican06/status/856370650323312640[/video]

Posting it here to see what happens after I set it correctly

[video=twitter;856370650323312640]https://twitter.com/halfrican06/status/856370650323312640[/video]

I'm in EST and it shows 12:54am for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone know if there is video of Isaiah and Halee leaving her apartment earlier in the evening?
Also, why aren't there any twitter posts between the two of them?

I was going to post the same thing exactly.

I think details probably got out after the arrest. Then on social media people were sticking up for IH and it seemed as though some ppl on the other side of the fence were outraged.....JMO

Does anyone know if there is video of Isaiah and Halee leaving her apartment earlier in the evening?

I would waiver to say there is more than likely video that LE has obtained, but it won't be released till trial jmo

MOO is that prob on average 90 percent of conversation between young people happen via IM or text and only on average 10percent or even less of actual daily conversation happens on twitter. Most kids now a days only tweet funny comments or retweet things that they identify with via twitter

I just checked my twitter settings and it looks like I never changed it and it is set on pacific time. Then I fixed it and put it on Eastern and now it says the tweet was at 12:54 am.
IN is eastern time right? So this would mean 12:54am his time...

i think the text to Halee after supposedly dropping her off, and the next morning, and this tweet are all intended to create the illusion of an uneventful night. JMO.

Down here in southern Indiana we are actually in central time

I had a busy day and I'm just getting caught up. WOW......is all I can say at the moment.

I would waiver to say there is more than likely video that LE has obtained, but it won't be released till trial jmo

I agree. In addition to cameras at her apartment complex, he says he took her to the lock and dam. If he actually did that, there should be video from there. If you look up Newburgh lock and dam park, you can see security cameras in various photos. How far out they can see, I don't know but they would have been the only ones there that late at night.

There have been a lot of cryptic posts about "when everything comes out." :thinking:

That was my thought- maybe he had a towel in the car from the gym. I'd like to know when the gun was taken. Has he been carrying it around for protection and had it in the car, or did he take it that night? If he planned this, why didn't he hide the body? Why not rob a random person?

What is so pressing that you kill over a couple hundred dollars? I have to think drugs, either serious addiction or he owed the wrong people a lot of money.

I wonder if when he took his dad's gun he wrapped it in that towel so that it wasn't "out in the open." He may have even had it in the car like that and Halee wouldn't have seen it until he took it out from the towel.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Missing wonder
Back