GUILTY In - Halee Rathgeber, 20, Fatally Shot, Warrick County, 24 April 2017 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Verrrrry interesting. I recall seeing mention of a certain friend's name on her tweets. Someone on the recent bookings is consistent with that name. But I'm not seeing that person in the list of who she's following on Twitter, or friends with on Facebook. Anyone finding the same or anything different?
Uhh.. there might also be another concerning arrest for this same person on 3/1/17...

Verrrrry interesting. I recall seeing mention of a certain friend's name on her tweets. Someone on the recent bookings is consistent with that name. But I'm not seeing that person in the list of who she's following on Twitter, or friends with on Facebook. Anyone finding the same or anything different?

I'm lost. Can you give initials?

Easier to give one or two word posts and think we all know who they are talking about...some of us don't do twitter nor facebook search persons

I'm sorry, I don't think we're actually allowed to talk about victim's friends under Websleuths TOS - a few of us saw a face we recognized from social media and didn't know how to talk about it. This thread has been really calm and I didn't want to upset the mods. It looks like someone HR was friends with was booked on an unrelated sex crime. It doesn't look like it can be related to HR, so I wonder if LE just discovered other crimes while investigating her shooting.

Don't want anyone feeling left out!

I'm wondering, maybe she new something about something that somebody did and they wanted to silence her. Just thinking of different angles here. IMO

IMOO..

This is going to be someone close to her..just doesn't seem like a random thing, but one never knows if a random person was lurking and caught her.
Is there a timeline yet?

IMOO..

This is going to be someone close to her..just doesn't seem like a random thing, but one never knows if a random person was lurking and caught her.
Is there a timeline yet?
LE hasn't given one. We have anecdotal info from friends/family FB posts and some mentions in the news. So, it seems the last time someone was known to be in contact with Halee was either 10pm or 11pm on Sunday. I got the sense that she might have been working on Sunday but I could be wrong about that. We know the 911 call was around 6:45am (6:49 dispatch) reporting her body.

We know that her car, her purse/id/phone, were not with her where she was found otherwise it wouldn't have taken until (very likely) a missing person report was made and LE realized that the body they had was likely the missing person. The last part is strong conjecture on my part but it coincides with friends passing photos on FB asking people to share because they were looking for her and about an hour passed before she was ID'ed by LE. That would have been in the late afternoon/early evening time frame on Monday.

LE has not stated whether she was shot where she was found but the coroner says she died there. LE also thought it was blunt force trauma and did not know she was shot until the autopsy. We don't have a time of death.

We could use a verified insider, a press conference from LE, etc. I know that I would like to get a better sense of whether LE has an idea of who did this.

I saw it. Wonder if related

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is a very helpful post! Thank you again! Did anyone else see the 2/17/15 criminal case???? [emoji848]

Looking now- it looks like his bond was revoked in the 3/1/17 case today, and the charges filed today were from an incident on 11/26/16? That could be a typo.

Looking now- it looks like his bond was revoked in the 3/1/17 case today, and the charges filed today were from an incident on 11/26/16? That could be a typo.

Yes, it does look like his bond for the 3/1/16 case was revoked today. I would assume that's because assaulted another person.

So are the assault of a minor and the rape charge two different criminal cases?

Also, the 2/17/15 case looks like it was closed. I do think it's interesting though. Makes one wonder.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back