GUILTY In - Halee Rathgeber, 20, Fatally Shot, Warrick County, 24 April 2017 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hi Margarita! Know if there's a scanner for this area?
There is a scanner available via Broadcastify for Police/Fire/EMS dispatch out of Evansville (Vanderburgh County). For Newburgh (Warrick County) there is only Fire/EMS.

I've been caught up on other cases and now I'm sooo lost

Has there been an arrest?

<modsnip>

Lots of tragic in what is going on with these people. <modsnip>

Scary guy!
Yeah. Clearly a troubled young man. But for the sake of the family and friends, I hope it is coincidence and he can be pulled out of this downward spiral.

Sent from my SM-T560NU using Tapatalk

The court record says he has a hearing today at 1pm. I haven't seen anything in the news about it.

TR's bond was set at $300,000 this time.

So this says the incident occurred in July 2016. The new charges have an incident date of 11/16. Two different things?
Two different things (I would think) as police would have been aware of the age of the victim in the July 2016 incident and the initial no bond hold (think someone said it is 300K now) with the latest booking.

its not standard protocol for SA. he probably made a suicidcal statement at arrest. even if its "im done, my life is screwed, better off dead" they take that serious for liability purposes.

Anyone know if that is typical protocol for a SA charge? A suicide vest?

So this says the incident occurred in July 2016. The new charges have an incident date of 11/16. Two different things?

It does look like they are two different things. Each incident has a different case number.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleutherine
Back