GUILTY In - Halee Rathgeber, 20, Fatally Shot, Warrick County, 24 April 2017 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Finally got caught up with the thread. I'm from Evansville (born and raised) so if anyone has questions about the area in general, feel free to ask.

Hi Jessarox! Can you tell us a bit about route 66? If we map out from near Halee's apartment to the crime scene, it looks like a pretty straight path along the road marked 66. Would there be cameras? Stoplights? Lots of businesses along the way who might have CCTV? Thanks for any info you can provide!

attachment.php

Attachments

• Route.jpg
    Route.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 358
http://www.tristatehomepage.com/new...-rumors-surrounding-halee-rathgeber/701512907

Eyewitness News contacted Warrick County Sheriff Brett Kruse. He told us, "there is no indication that Halee Rathgeber was involved in or a victim of human trafficking.”

This makes me think they might know who's responsible. :thinking:

ETA: http://44news.wevv.com/fake-news-clouds-death-investigation/

No, it's because they were addressing another horrible rumor that made the family truly upset. I'm glad they came out with that statement.

Hi Jessarox! Can you tell us a bit about route 66? If we map out from near Halee's apartment to the crime scene, it looks like a pretty straight path along the road marked 66. Would there be cameras? Stoplights? Lots of businesses along the way who might have CCTV? Thanks for any info you can provide!

attachment.php

That route would be the Lloyd Expressway in Evansville. It's very busy, has lots of stoplights, lots of businesses all through Evansville and into the main strip in Newburgh. Her employer, Texas Roadhouse, is just off the Lloyd in Evansville. Once you get into Newburgh and at that turn going south towards the soccer fields it's not quite as busy but still lots of traffic and busineses. For example, a gas station at the corner of Sharon Rd and IN-66.

ETA: I think it's worth mentioning that the route you highlighted (aside from the detour to the soccer field) is the most common route to Owensboro, KY from Evansville. Going with a theory that someone stated earlier in the thread that sometimes bodies are ditched halfway between the crime scene and their home, this could mean the culprit was headed to Owensboro.

No, it's because they were addressing another horrible rumor that made the family truly upset. I'm glad they came out with that statement.

It also sounded like to me they were implying Halee's murder wasn't connected to the recent kidnapping attempts at IU.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

/

According to Evansville Police there were no kidnappings.

They warn to not believe everything you read online, and that these kidnappings did not happen.

http://44news.wevv.com/fake-news-clouds-death-investigation/

There were 2 attempted kidnappings at IU. IU police are investigating. The article says there weren't additional unreported kidnappings in Evansville.

There are multiple MSM articles quoting LE about the IU incidents:

https://www.google.com/amp/fox59.co...ted-abductions-on-iu-campus-in-one-night/amp/

http://www.indystar.com/story/news/crime/2017/04/23/two-abductions-reported-iu-campus/100813794/

https://www.google.com/amp/wishtv.c...ng-two-attempted-abductions-on-iu-campus/amp/

Looks like an arrest has been made. Check tweets from Brittany Harry. Sorry just learning how to post but saw the update.

That's the ex-bf?
I don't think so. So far I have not been able to find a link between them on SM, but I don't think it is. And I'm certain it's not the person discussed earlier in the thread.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

For those of you who couldn't get the link to come up:
[h=4]TRANSCRIPT: DEATH INVESTIGATION UNDERWAY IN WARRICK COUNTY[/h]retire. a single gunshot wound to the head. that's how officials say - a 20 year old woman - found in a parking lot in warrick county - died monday. good evening, thanks for joining us for 44 news at 6 - i'm amanda decker. and i'm eli roberts. rath-geber's body was discovered near the alcoa soccer fields in newburgh, 44news reporter jeff goldberg is here with a look at the community's reaction to halee's sudden passing - jeff. so far in the investigation - the warrick county sheriff's office isn't sharing many details. but the love from the community, family and friends is so far making up for the lack of answers. late monday - the warrick county sheriff's office released the name of the person found dead at the alcoa soccer complex. the victim - 20 year old halee rathgeber - a sophomore nursing student at university of southern indiana - died from a single gun shot to the head. now one of her professors are among those remembering a life taken too soon. susan seibert says: "she was well loved by her classmates, she always had a smile on her face quick to laugh very engaged and attentive really wanted to learn and i think she would've made an excellent nurse." professor seibert says it was hard to break the news to her classes - but says their reactions were that of what makes a good nurse - compassionate. susand seibert says: "when we announced it in class today the student who were classmates of hers there was an immediate outpouring of how could we help with the family and what can we do to support each other. that response has been echoed on social media. dozens of posts about halee from friends and family each describe a unique relationship with the 20 year old. in a written statement - her ex-boyfriend isaiah hagan describes her as the best and most caring person and friend anyone could have. one post - from halee's mom's boyfriend - links to a page to help with funeral expenses as the young woman had no life insurance. so far - the page has crowd sourced almost half of the 10 thousand dollar goal. we do have a link to that page on our website wevv.com talking with warrick county sheriff brett kruse on the phone - he says that his office is not ready to identify any suspects or persons of interest just yet. but his staff is hard at work to get to the bottom of what is being called a homicide.

This transcript says her ex-boyfriend Isiah Hagan..Did I mis-read?

Jake Boswell
Like This Page · 15 mins ·

22-year-old Isaiah Hagan has been arrested for the murder of Halee Rathgeber. The 20-year-old was found dead from a gunshot wound at the Alcoa soccer fields.

18195090_1421490867908562_3122452216549098490_n.jpg

It's so creepy that he killed her and then said that stuff about her.

Nope! My bad. I didn't see that. I wasn't sure who the ex was.

Thank You Dateline Fan for confirming...I struggled to read that tiny print so was unsure if he was friend or ex-boyfriend, I had to go back and zoom it real big, that's why it's so big. and then I got really mixed up LOL. Nothing new for me.

It's so creepy that he killed her and then said that stuff about her.

He also retweeted tweets about her disappearance, followed her friends and sister, and favorited her sister's tweets about her.

His twitter account is: @halfrican06

She tweeted in September about a gift from her boyfriend and he retweeted it. It made me nauseous

I wonder if the sudden arrest of a whole group of 18-22 year old friends was to break alibis and pressure people to speak.

He also retweeted tweets about her disappearance, followed her friends and sister, and favorited her sister's tweets about her.

His twitter account is: @halfrican06

She tweeted in September about a gift from her boyfriend and he retweeted it. It made me nauseous

Thanks for sharing. I haven't found him on FB, but I did find his parents. Looks like his FB may already be deleted.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleutherine
Back