Found Deceased IN - IMAGE discussion re Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
After looking at these close-ups, I'm now questioning the dark mustache I thought I saw, because the hat has the exact same dark shadow as the one near his mouth. What do you think? Is it a shadow or facial hair?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think it could be a shadow from his nose.

There was a petition to seal the autopsy so that will not be released. This is partly to protect against false confessions as I understand, the premise being that the real killer will know and be able to tell LE how he killed the girls. Sorry, we don't have that info here therefore.

Thank you soooo much! I appreciate you taking the time to inform me of this information!

Hoping justice is served swiftly!

Hi I did the "white bag inside jacket" experiment again and put in a remote and game controller inside and stuffed it inside my right side of a jacket. (what do you think BG would be carrying in the bag IF it's a bag?) As I thought most think there's maybe a gun in his right hand jacket pocket (I put a remote in my pocket to simulated a gun). With the stuff I had in the bag it was bulgy/bulky and still the handles of the bag sticking out of the jacket were loose and wrinkled looking. Handles took no definitive shape. FWIW PS my family think I've gone bonkers :hills:

Ty webby!!!!i

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk
in the overlayed pic it ' looks like he is carrying Abby behind his left shoulder. you can see the top of her hair.cops erased Micky Shunick and her bike in the photo of her being struck and just showed the truck..to me the hands in pockets look funny weird.

I think he had his kill kit items stuffed in there. It looks like rope or those homemade handcuffs, to me. Someone posted a picture in one of the earlier threads. Looked just like it.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

Nope. Don't let me Google anything else about handcuffs. Ever. Lawd! Someone else will have to find that picture! Ha!

I think he had his kill kit items stuffed in there. It looks like rope or those homemade handcuffs, to me. Someone posted a picture in one of the earlier threads. Looked just like it.

r

But that would mean that he had to know that they would be there. Is there any chance that one of the girls had another Facebook account in a different name that she only accessed from a non traceable site, like a library, and maybe they thought that they were going there to meet a 16 year old boy? Is that even possible?

r

But that would mean that he had to know that they would be there. Is there any chance that one of the girls had another Facebook account in a different name that she only accessed from a non traceable site, like a library, and maybe they thought that they were going there to meet a 16 year old boy? Is that even possible?
I'm not sure he knew "they" were going to be there, but I think he set out to kill that day. I think it could have been someone else, just as easily.

I'm also not closed off to him seeing them somewhere else (lunch or something) and hearing them talk and followed them. In that photo, he looks like he's on a mission. He has purpose in his walk.

Edit- the main reason I don't think it's social media related is because he would have been tracked by now, I think. They would know what profiles she accessed because of her phone. Opinion.

I'm not sure he knew "they" were going to be there, but I think he set out to kill that day. I think it could have been someone else, just as easily.

I'm also not closed off to him seeing them somewhere else (lunch or something) and hearing them talk and followed them. In that photo, he looks like he's on a mission. He has purpose in his walk.

Edit- the main reason I don't think it's social media related is because he would have been tracked by now, I think. They would know what profiles she accessed because of her phone. Opinion.

This is a good point mpnola. You should post it on the main thread. They were dropped of around 1.00 - 1.30 so certainly plenty of time for them to have been spotted by someone.

OMG there is a resemblance! Does the Sheriff have a twin brother or is that the Sheriff (off duty)? Mustache looks similar to what I see on BG too, hmmmm

Per the caption it is the sheriff.

Note the green jacket on the man in front. This could be the type of jacket BG had on. From the distance and movement of the video this could be what we are seeing.

http://www.newsbug.info/monticello_...cle_a3bb947c-3382-11e7-8cf5-fbb2566d426d.html
attachment.php
Is anyone else seeing this in the picture in the link? I went to the site from google and it is in the original article.

attachment.php
Is anyone else seeing this in the picture in the link? I went to the site from google and it is in the original article.
That is the type if jacket I always thought bg looked like he was wearing. It is a typical style of jacket from around here.

And yes that is the sheriff pictured. I 100% don't think he is involved.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro