Found Deceased IN - IMAGE discussion re Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good Morning Everyone! Hope everyone had a nice weekend and an enjoyable Mother's Day. My prayers are with Libby's and Abby's mom's! May the girls and their families get the justice they deserve soon!

I had an enjoyable mother's day with my family and haven't been able to sleuth much this weekend.

As I was trying to get caught up last night, someone had posted the other picture that Libby had taken that fateful day. Which got me thinking....

The family and LE had mentioned multiple times that Libby was a hero for the pictures she had taken. So, it got me thinking about the other picture of the bridge that I hadn't looked closely at. Now, I thought to myself...Libby was an highly intelligent girl. What are we missing in that other picture?? Was it really just a picture of the bridge or was there something more to it. Does that picture also contain clues?? So, I set out to look at that picture in detail.

So while I was lightening the photo (which I did with Microsoft picture manager, I noticed what appears to be a glove in the shadow of the side rails of the bridge. (Sorry, I'm not a railroad type of person, so I don't know the exact name of them). :blushing:

I'm sure some railroad enthusiast here will enlighten me.

Oh, this appears in the right hand corner of the picture. You can see it a little bit in the original picture.

I know Nin mentioned the possibility of gloves. So, I'm wondering if the perp may have lost one on the bridge?

Nin~I really couldn't make out the gloves in your picture~~were you seeing 1 or 2 gloves??

Forgive me if this has been posted already and discussed to death but I don't recall reading it here yet.

May today be THE day!! RIP Abby and Libby. :rose::rose:

attachment.php
attachment.php
I can't see much as I'm on a mobile but I have been asking for the last coupe of days " what time was this posted and put up on SC?" Does anyone know or have any idea? Shadows and light look later in the day to me.

I'm seeing something in his jeans right leg, could this be a bow? I didn't know here are foldable bows. This bow is 21 inches folded. I'm seeing that length down his jean's leg.

Could this could have been hunting and his fool brain decided to chase/hunt down our girls?

Just thinking out loud.

https://www.survivalarcherysystems.com/products/survival_bow

Sending my love and support from Australia. :grouphug:

Hi they'll get you, I was wondering if you could expand on what you are seeing? With the gif movement there isn't enough time for me to focus and try to see it. Do you have a still shot? If not, feel free to grab these and maybe you could circle the area? These are original ISP and FBI shots:
attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php

Look forward to seeing what you mean.:fence:

ETA: My ISP photo on the right is small for some reason. I have added this bigger one but be aware that it is brightened a little, but that is all, no other enhancements.

Attachments

• user29375-1487202598-media1.jpg
    user29375-1487202598-media1.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 241
  • largeBG.png
    largeBG.png
    56.1 KB · Views: 51
  • 16806831_10206687499946123_6959981932422953527_n.jpg
    16806831_10206687499946123_6959981932422953527_n.jpg
    11.3 KB · Views: 238
  • frostedglassbrightened.jpg
    frostedglassbrightened.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 236
I can't see much as I'm on a mobile but I have been asking for the last coupe of days " what time was this posted and put up on SC?" Does anyone know or have any idea? Shadows and light look later in the day to me.

Well Ss, the only thing I can say here is that LE said the photo of Abby which was time stamped "7 hours ago" was taken at 2:07. This photo also says "7 hours ago." Technically that doesn't mean that this photo was taken at the exact same time (I believe that it would be within the hour but not down to the minute when it states how many "hours ago" on the picture).

Having said that there are two things: I believe that Gray Hughes showed that this other photo was taken at the same place (by showing in one of his videos special marks on the bridge, foliage etc) but in the opposite direction as the picture of Abby. In other words, it appears that Libby was standing on the platform off to the side and took the picture of Abby and then hopped back on to the main bridge, turned the opposite direction to get the picture of the SE end that you are talking about. And second, Libby has used another kind of filter than the one used on Abby's picture. This was looks more rustic where Abby's looks more yester-year. That could give the impression that it was taken later than the other, maybe?

Just throwing that out there. imo, of course :fence:

P.S. Re: volunteer to go "full metal jacket." I nominate you so get crackin' and report back.:whip2:

Also, it looks like the POI/BG is carrying something else right here:

attachment.php

Original ( FBI poster download):

attachment.php

ALL INO

-Nin

I'm so behind since we were away for the weekend, sorry just getting caught up!!

Nin~~you've been a busy girl this weekend! Thanks so much for all your hard work!!

Responding to multiple posts of Nin to save space.

The thing next to the white thingy...Could this be reading glasses or sunglasses and not a logo? That's what I thought it was when I first looked at that area.

This picture...Looks like a thermos?? Monster Drink?? 20 oz Beer Can???

In this picture~~its sure looks like he has something on his right ear? Earphones?? Earmuffs or is that the hoodie??

Could the thing over his left shoulder be a fishing pole or a fishing pole case?

Well Ss, the only thing I can say here is that LE said the photo of Abby which was time stamped "7 hours ago" was taken at 2:07. This photo also says "7 hours ago." Technically that doesn't mean that this photo was taken at the exact same time (I believe that it would be within the hour but not down to the minute when it states how many "hours ago" on the picture).

Having said that there are two things: I believe that Gray Hughes showed that this other photo was taken at the same place (by showing in one of his videos special marks on the bridge, foliage etc) but in the opposite direction as the picture of Abby. In other words, it appears that Libby was standing on the platform off to the side and took the picture of Abby and then hopped back on to the main bridge, turned the opposite direction to get the picture of the SE end that you are talking about. And second, Libby has used another kind of filter than the one used on Abby's picture. This was looks more rustic where Abby's looks more yester-year. That could give the impression that it was taken later than the other, maybe?

Just throwing that out there. imo, of course :fence:

P.S. Re: volunteer to go "full metal jacket." I nominate you so get crackin' and report back.:whip2:

Actually the picture of the bridge sans Abby would have happened first, if we stay with the general travel and flow. That would have been well before reaching the third platform. Once Liberty got to the third platform, she possibly turned around and took Abby's pic.

We do not know at this time, if they stayed moving steadily towards the SE end of the bridge, or if they traveled back and forth. However, a continuous travel towards the SE end and the POI/BG not being captured (yet) in any of the two images Liberty posted, could most likely be the general flow, whether the POI/BG later entered from the SE side, passed the girls and turned around, or whether he later entered the bridge from the NW end and hustled towards them.

ALL IMO

-Nin

Good Morning Everyone! Hope everyone had a nice weekend and an enjoyable Mother's Day. My prayers are with Libby's and Abby's mom's! May the girls and their families get the justice they deserve soon!

I had an enjoyable mother's day with my family and haven't been able to sleuth much this weekend.

As I was trying to get caught up last night, someone had posted the other picture that Libby had taken that fateful day. Which got me thinking....

The family and LE had mentioned multiple times that Libby was a hero for the pictures she had taken. So, it got me thinking about the other picture of the bridge that I hadn't looked closely at. Now, I thought to myself...Libby was an highly intelligent girl. What are we missing in that other picture?? Was it really just a picture of the bridge or was there something more to it. Does that picture also contain clues?? So, I set out to look at that picture in detail.

So while I was lightening the photo (which I did with Microsoft picture manager, I noticed what appears to be a glove in the shadow of the side rails of the bridge. (Sorry, I'm not a railroad type of person, so I don't know the exact name of them). :blushing:

I'm sure some railroad enthusiast here will enlighten me.

Oh, this appears in the right hand corner of the picture. You can see it a little bit in the original picture.

I know Nin mentioned the possibility of gloves. So, I'm wondering if the perp may have lost one on the bridge?

Nin~I really couldn't make out the gloves in your picture~~were you seeing 1 or 2 gloves??

Forgive me if this has been posted already and discussed to death but I don't recall reading it here yet.

May today be THE day!! RIP Abby and Libby. :rose::rose:

<snipped for space>

attachment.php

Looks like some plant growing through the planks to me:

attachment.php

ALL IMO

-Nin

Attachments

• BCA object on bridge.jpg
    BCA object on bridge.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 275
Actually the picture of the bridge sans Abby would have happened first, if we stay with the general travel and flow. That would have been well before reaching the third platform. Once Liberty got to the third platform, she possibly turned around and took Abby's pic.

We do not know at this time, if they stayed moving steadily towards the SE end of the bridge, or if they traveled back and forth. However, a continuous travel towards the SE end and the POI/BG not being captured (yet) in any of the two images Liberty posted, could most likely be the general flow, whether the POI/BG later entered from the SE side, passed the girls and turned around, or whether he later entered the bridge from the NW end and hustled towards them.

ALL IMO

-Nin

Okay, I stand corrected on the sequence Ss, I guess I got it backwards, for some reason that is what I remember as the order.

Apparently the photo down the bridge was taken first and the photo of Abby was taken after.

If that is true then 2:07 would be the latest that the other picture of just the bridge was taken.

attachment.php

ALL IMO

-Nin

Can you zoom in on here Nin???
attachment.php

Oh My~~that is not even right...LOL

4 planks from where I circled coming toward us...

I'll try again to circle...

Attachments

• BCA object on bridge.jpg
    BCA object on bridge.jpg
    126.3 KB · Views: 252
Okay, I stand corrected on the sequence Ss, I guess I got it backwards, for some reason that is what I remember as the order.

Apparently the photo down the bridge was taken first and the photo of Abby was taken after.

If that is true then 2:07 would be the latest that the other picture of just the bridge was taken.

I think the 2:07 is the time both pictures were uploaded to snapchat. I recall LE saying the images were not timestamped..more reason to believe they do not have the actual phone...;--)..But that's just me.

ALL IMO

-Nin

Ok~~Here is the spot...

attachment.php

Attachments

• BCA object on bridge (1).jpg
    BCA object on bridge (1).jpg
    126.1 KB · Views: 247

Attachments

• BCA object on bridge2.jpg
    BCA object on bridge2.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 243
  • BCA object on bridge3.jpg
    BCA object on bridge3.jpg
    70.8 KB · Views: 246
If this comes across as a bit sarcastic, that's possibly because it is.??
WOW, oh WOW. I'm sure no one has insinuated BG was carrying everything all at one time. What if someone touched on something factual and they were ridiculed for their thoughts. Wouldn't that be embarrassing for the sarcastic one.

No need to be insulting, I said I didn't mean it to be sarcastic, but it might be. I won't be embarrassed at all if someone happens to be right, any more than you'll be embarrassed if they aren't. We're ALL entitled to our own opinions, and we're all entitled to scroll and roll or ignore. I know, I do it enough. MOO, JMO, IMO, etc.

Couldn't LE still put out a composite sketch of BG since the blurry video image doesn't have good detail of the face? It's the face that people will recognize since BG clothing looks to be the way most dress. JMO
http://sketchcop.com/facial-composite-sketches/ Interesting note if you view the success stories section on the right hand side down near the bottom some have commented and it moves back and forth between the comments left. 1 of them is from a Carroll County detective with the MD sheriff's office. Not sure when the comment was left tho.

Thinking of how BG's jacket looks full I wondered if it was possible that he was wearing a hunting vest on the inside of his jacket instead of outside where it should be worn. The hunting vest has all kinds of pockets to carry hunting equipment. Wearing the vest under the jacket would conceal whatever he is carrying. Here's how it turned out:
attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php
attachment.php

attachment.php

https://www.amazon.com/Ol-Tom-Motio...ot-20&linkId=bbae98e392ee6ab640b5390d1e4eb4be

Nice work Webby! It definitely is possible for sure!!!

Could you also try removing the mysterious white thing and placing it on just a solid dark background? (All 3 of em from each photo) I still go crazy about trying to figure out what it is

attachment.php

ALL IMO

-Nin

Can someone elaborate what this is about ? I was locked out for 7 days and unable to see images threads here, itll be a bit before i can get caught up. But did want to say, i dont think many plants are growing in Feb in Indiana.

Just wanted to get opinions on what others think they see in the area I have circled, sorry not the best colour choice.
Is that his hand or a glove or something? Originally I thought he had some kind of bag or something in that area but over time and having looked at the picture a thousand times I really can't work it out.
And a big thanks to the original poster of this pic montage, I hope you don't mind me using it here.
View attachment 116892

Ammo pouch maybe, or fanny pack/"bumbag" (my new favorite word), brown gloves, moo.

Ammo pouch maybe, or fanny pack/"bumbag" (my new favorite word), brown gloves, moo.
In two out of the three BG images it does appear to be a pouch or fanny pack of some kind.

Sent from my Commodore 64

The white thing on BG's left leg in reverse colour (I will try to play around with this mystical "phenomenon"):

AbbyLibbyBGWhiteThingLeftLegFarbeUmgekehrt.jpg

Anybody an idea what it can be?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members