Found Deceased IN - IMAGE discussion re Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No it isnt. It's a digestive biscuit. But what a good eye you have BOP. Completely missed that.
Is that a can carrier between the pockets? Because that is right in the position some see a can under his jacket in the front waist area.

Had to look up digestive biscuit :facepalm:
it also looks like two eyes

I think it might be a Turkey Call (found one that looks similar on the site that sells the vest).

Good find Jax!!
(So on the right side of the vest in the lower pockets, those must be pretzel sticks :giggle:)

I think it might be a Turkey Call (found one that looks similar on the site that sells the vest).

Sheesh, I knew I would forget something. The hunting vest is for hunting turkeys. I should have mentioned that. :facepalm:

I am not sure what implications that might have in regards to "knowing" who BG is but it is something I should have surely mentioned.
:shame:

No it isnt. It's a digestive biscuit. But what a good eye you have BOP. Completely missed that.
Is that a can carrier between the pockets? Because that is right in the position some see a can under his jacket in the front waist area.

1) I love me some digestive biscuits - yummy!

2) Ya'll are now sleuthing the hunting vest? YIKES, we are desperate for new info!!
giggle.gif

:fence:

So glad they separated the photo discussions. Great job everyone! Keep on sleuthing!

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

I want to get to the gun in general. ;) If BG was wearing this vest - found by WebSight - then there is no space for recognizing the outline of a gun to BG's right side under the jacket material which we had seen all the time.
Can't explain better, sorry.

View attachment 116958

yellow circle

FromGermany, of course, you are correct. BG is carrying a gun or maybe two. [One for each hand.] Perhaps instead of a fishing vest, we should consider a tactical vest. BG was not out fishing that fateful day.

A tactical vest holds items outside of the vest, as previously mentioned. Items such as extra ammo is carried in these vests. There are small pouches to hold one's package of cigarettes, if one is so inclined to be a smoker. These vests can even hold grenades. Metal clips hold knife sheaths. Does a tactical vest make more sense for BGs purpose than a fishing vest? (Thinking of you, gliving.)

I believe that BG may be a skilled hunter, fisherman and, perhaps, knows how to catch big fish; trap animals; track, shoot and skin deer; shoot turkeys with arrows, and so forth. In my opinion, this person wears his tactical vest as part of a normal daily routine of skirting a thin line to becoming obsessive. Also, his vest could be armour-plated, as in bulletproof. Yes, a definitely plated vest.

1) I love me some digestive biscuits - yummy!

2) Ya'll are now sleuthing the hunting vest? YIKES, we are desperate for new info!!
giggle.gif

:fence:

So glad they separated the photo discussions. Great job everyone! Keep on sleuthing!

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk
We're harmless with our sleuthing here and we don't clog up the main thread.
So now Webby you know you can't fob us off with a turkey hunting or fishing vest could we see a real tactical vest please or do they look similar? I would expect to see cartridge and clip holders, and maybe a holster for a gun and clips to hold rope, hang bino or monoculars etc. Only if you want to of course.

FromGermany, of course, you are correct. BG is carrying a gun or maybe two. [One for each hand.] Perhaps instead of a fishing vest, we should consider a tactical vest. BG was not out fishing that fateful day.

A tactical vest holds items outside of the vest, as previously mentioned. Items such as extra ammo is carried in these vests. There are small pouches to hold one's package of cigarettes, if one is so inclined to be a smoker. These vests can even hold grenades. Metal clips hold knife sheaths. Does a tactical vest make more sense for BGs purpose than a fishing vest? (Thinking of you, gliving.)

I believe that BG may be a skilled hunter, fisherman and, perhaps, knows how to catch big fish; trap animals; track, shoot and skin deer; shoot turkeys with arrows, and so forth. In my opinion, this person wears his tactical vest as part of a normal daily routine of skirting a thin line to becoming obsessive. Also, his vest could be armour-plated, as in bulletproof. Yes, a definitely plated vest.

Hi DeDee!

I ruled out tactical-type vests because most sit high on the chest and so thicken the chest area. The other thing with most of them is they tend to be wide because of the storage at the sides. BG's weight seems to be predominately low with the chest area and sides rather hollow, so I chose hunting vests because they tend to hang lower.

I was looking to find what fits the BG I "see." Looking at how that jacket fits (or doesn't fit) I could not see a tactical jacket would cause that jacket to fit that way. Also, where the jacket is stretched is at the lower part, says to me that that is where the bulk is and the hunting vest has its bulk at the bottom too. I was shocked at how perfectly the hunting vest, that normally would go on the outside over outerwear, seemed to fit, in that I could "see" how it would cause the jacket to hang the way it does. Now the fit of the jacket makes sense to me.
jmo, of course.
sittingonthefence.gif

attachment.php
attachment.php

It may be that BG did/does hunt and might have had one already and on this or other occasions loaded it up differently.:(

Attachments

• 3weightdist.jpg
    3weightdist.jpg
    70.3 KB · Views: 278
  • croppedsharpenedbgvest5.jpg
    croppedsharpenedbgvest5.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 279
You are right! His right vest bag hasn't to be overly filled and the gun is on top. Okay! :)
Don't forget that this is just one example of a vest style that is common amongst hunters but, there are also "tactical" vests that have a spot on the OUTSIDE of the vest to holster a handgun in the exact same position as the possible gun that BG has.

Imo

Sent from my Commodore 64

Go to Google images and search for:
tactical harness

Don't forget that this is just one example of a vest style that is common amongst hunters but, there are also "tactical" vests that have a spot on the OUTSIDE of the vest to holster a handgun in the exact same position as the possible gun that BG has.

Imo

So we need to see a hunting vest with a holster to hold a handgun that a hunter would likely carry to despatch a wounded deer for example. We do need to try to id the gun. Would this help to id BG if he held a gun licence for a particular weapon or are licences generic in Indiana?

Maybe even BG has two guns, one on each side and we cannot see his left side because of the shadow.

So we need to see a hunting vest with a holster to hold a handgun that a hunter would likely carry to despatch a wounded deer for example. We do need to try to id the gun. Would this help to id BG if he held a gun licence for a particular weapon or are licences generic in Indiana?

Maybe even BG has two guns, one on each side and we cannot see his left side because of the shadow.
In my opinion, the handgun looks like a Smith&Wesson or a Heckler&Koch. Most likely 9mm or .40 SW.
As far as the vest/harness...there are thousands of different styles....and the wearer can mix and match parts of harnesses to suit there needs.
Google image search:
tactical harness

not tactical vest.

Imo

Go to Google images and search for: tactical harness

BBM

Hi J Lee! I wonder if you could find an example of one of those vests that you mentioned above and post it here? I did do a google search like you suggested but I did not come up with one that would fit what I see in BG and the gun scenario.

If you could find one and post it here, then I would love to copy it and do what I did with the hunting vest. So far I have ruled out tactical vests. I had not heard of tactical harnesses before. Like I said, I did an initial search and did not find one like you described.

Thanks!:fence:

Just came on here to catch up, now going to nibble on a digestive biscuit before I get back to Spring cleaning. May today be The Day!!!

BBM

Hi J Lee! I wonder if you could find an example of one of those vests that you mentioned above and post it here? I did do a google search like you suggested but I did not come up with one that would fit what I see in BG and the gun scenario.

If you could find one and post it here, then I would love to copy it and do what I did with the hunting vest. So far I have ruled out tactical vests. I had not heard of tactical harnesses before. Like I said, I did an initial search and did not find one like you described.

Thanks!:fence:
You are missing the point...there are literally tens of thousands of harness varieties and parts...this is so the wearer can customize his or her rig to fit their needs for any situation or mission. You can attach any number (thousands) of holsters and handgun attachments and accessories. The possibilities and arrangements for these harnesses is limitless.

You are missing the point...there are literally tens of thousands of harness varieties and parts...this is so the wearer can customize his or her rig to fit their needs for any situation or mission. You can attach any number (thousands) of holsters and handgun attachments and accessories. The possibilities and arrangements for these harnesses is limitless.

And BG could still be storing the handgun in his windbreaker pocket as well. Who knows....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member