Found Deceased IN - IMAGE discussion re Abigail Williams, 13, & Liberty German, 14, Delphi

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just came on here to catch up, now going to nibble on a digestive biscuit before I get back to Spring cleaning. May today be The Day!!!
Chocolate digestives are best. Enjoy. Hope to have googled some guns and tactical mix n match harnesses when you get back.

You are missing the point...there are literally tens of thousands of harness varieties and parts...this is so the wearer can customize his or her rig to fit their needs for any situation or mission. You can attach any number (thousands) of holsters and handgun attachments and accessories. The possibilities and arrangements for these harnesses is limitless.

Sent from my Commodore 64

So that is probably what the has on -a customized tactical harness for all his *advertiser censored*. The old windbreaker is just an attempt to hide it, but not very well and it could have alerted the girls to video him.

So that is probably what the has on -a customized tactical harness for all his *advertiser censored*. The old windbreaker is just an attempt to hide it, but not very well and it could have alerted the girls to video him.
Yeah, I believe so. It might explain his "hunched up" shrugged shoulders appearance aswell.
I wish we had more photographic evidence to go on.

You are missing the point...there are literally tens of thousands of harness varieties and parts...this is so the wearer can customize his or her rig to fit their needs for any situation or mission. You can attach any number (thousands) of holsters and handgun attachments and accessories. The possibilities and arrangements for these harnesses is limitless.

Yes, I guess I did miss the point.

You said to google them, I did. You did not stipuIate that I would not be able to find one. I thought that there might be ready-made designs as well as changeable models for us to see.

I really wanted to see one like you described to I could try it out. I am trying to place these things on him, not imagine them. I am "visual" that way. :thinking:

Ok the specs of the S&W MP 9mm are 7.3 inches length by 5.5 high. Does that match the size in BG's pocket? As a guide the side rails are 4 inches.
Haven't checked H & K but if it is a similar size I won't bother posting specs.

I don't see BG as a tactical guy. His dad jeans, blue parka, and those shoes do not say a guy with tactical-type tendencies. I see the guy that everyone else sees at Walmart on any given day. That is another reason I went with the hunting motif.

Always happy to entertain other ideas and be shown another way though.:fence:

Yes, I guess I did miss the point.

You said to google them, I did. You did not stipuIate that I would not be able to find one. I thought that there might be ready-made designs as well as changeable models for us to see.

I really wanted to see one like you described to I could try it out. I am trying to place these things on him, not imagine them. I am "visual" that way. :thinking:
Sorry, you're right I wasn't very specific😊. The reason I said for people to google it was for those who may not know what they were or tha there was a gazillion of them and way to many configurations to post.
You could, with the images simply mix and match the parts and place them on him....just as someone would in the real world.

Thanks for replying.

I don't see BG as a tactical guy. His dad jeans, blue parka, and those shoes do not say a guy with tactical-type tendencies. I see the guy that everyone else sees at Walmart on any given day. That is another reason I went with the hunting motif.

Always happy to entertain other ideas and be shown another way though.
Don't be deceived. He is wearing old *advertiser censored* too as it will probably be burned afterwards and he is blending in looking like every Mid West 30-50 yr old iMo. He may not dress like this usually at all.

If I pre-planned a horrible crime of this nature I definitely would not wear what I would normally wear and his clothes are probably "baggy" for a reason.

Don't be deceived. He is wearing old *advertiser censored* too as it will probably be burned afterwards and he is blending in looking like every Mid West 30-50 yr old iMo. He may not dress like this usually at all.
Exactly!! Thanks for posting this.

Yeah, I believe so. It might explain his "hunched up" shrugged shoulders appearance aswell.
I wish we had more photographic evidence to go on.

Well these images and voice are way more than are available usually. We can thank the girls for their foresight. Just terrible it's not yet obvious that is has helped in any way ATM.

If I pre-planned a horrible crime of this nature I definitely would not wear what I would normally wear and his clothes are probably "baggy" for a reason.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Shiressleuth

Do you guys think I just fell off the turnip truck or what? LOL!

We have been through a thousand scenarios about what kind of guy BG since the beginning of these 58 threads. I simply set up a scenario using these perameters. At the moment and in the instance that I set up with the hunting vest, it is who I see. That has also changed many times and might again.

And, while it quite possible that BG is a completely different person to the one we are seeing in these clothes, it is also quite possible that who we are seeing is exactly who he is.

jmo, of course.

Well these images and voice are way more than are available usually. We can thank the girls for their foresight. Just terrible it's not yet obvious that is has helped in any way ATM.
Yes, that is the real tragedy. If I was the family of those two girls I would demand that the video and more audio be released.

Imo

Ok the specs of the S&W MP 9mm are 7.3 inches length by 5.5 high. Does that match the size in BG's pocket? As a guide the side rails are 4 inches.
Haven't checked H & K but if it is a similar size I won't bother posting specs.

I measure app. 7" x 5.5" +-. Since we cannot see the object, our measurements will only be approximate. As good as a match in size therefore IMO.

-Nin

I don't see BG as a tactical gear guy. His dad jeans, blue parka, and those shoes do not say a guy with tactical gear-type tendencies unless they are a ruse. I see the guy that everyone else sees at Walmart on any given day. That is another reason I went with the hunting motif.

Replying to my own post to ETA: "gear" & "unless they are a ruse" for clarity

I measure app. 7" x 5.5" +-. Since we cannot see the object, our measurements will only be approximate. As good as a match in size therefore IMO.

-Nin
Speaking of measurements...What is your opinion on Bg's height?
I know the average man in the United States and Europe is 18 inches from shoulder to shoulder...can we use that knowledge to get height measurement for BG?

There is an additional area of interest to me, actually two:

attachment.php

The area behind the right leg may be again an artifact, not sure though. That entire area including the curb between the legs looks strange to me.

But what about that object on his outer left leg?

GLASSES..?

attachment.php
attachment.php

-Nin

Attachments

• TWO area of interest5.png
    TWO area of interest5.png
    303.1 KB · Views: 343
  • TWO area BW.png
    TWO area BW.png
    178.7 KB · Views: 348
  • TWO area BWmarked.png
    TWO area BWmarked.png
    184.9 KB · Views: 349
There is an additional area of interest to me, actually two:

attachment.php

The area behind the right leg may be again an artifact, not sure though. That entire area including the curb between the legs looks strange to me.

But what about that object on his outer left leg?

GLASSES..?

attachment.php
attachment.php

-Nin
I think the blurry areas between his legs and outside his left leg may be from motion/blur. The item on his leg could be a knife possibly...many have speculated BG is left handed.

Also, I was looking again at the shows. Do you guys think we are looking at the top of the left foot, or the bottom sole?

attachment.php

Right:

attachment.php

-Nin

Attachments

• INDIANA marked shoes poi-media2.jpg
    INDIANA marked shoes poi-media2.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 327
  • INDIANA marked shoes left poi-media2.jpg
    INDIANA marked shoes left poi-media2.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 323
Also, I was looking again at the shows. Do you guys think we are looking at the top of the left foot, or the bottom sole?

attachment.php

Right:

attachment.php

-Nin
I believe BG is just beginning to sprint forward....look how high his right heel is off the ground. He is about to sprint.(didn't LE say the attack happened very quickly after these frames?)
I see the top of BG's foot.
Imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics